Unpleasant Experience

sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 26, 2018 at 01:29 AM - Latest reply: julietrocks 27 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 20, 2018 at 05:47 PM
Hello, Hope all of you are doing well. I am here to share my experience out of anger. I am an infertile. My husband and i decided to go for surrogacy. We contacted a surrogacy clinic named Lotus for treatment. We sent them several emails but they didn't reply us back. we waited for 2 weeks but wasted our precious time.
See more 

Your reply

28 replies

ellina_12 14 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date July 4, 2018 Last seen - Jun 26, 2018 at 08:15 AM
Thank you
I am really sorry for you. You have gone through very rough time due to infertility. On the other hand, you had a bad experience with clinic also. Lotus and Adonis clinic in Europe are worst clinics. They have very bad reviews about surrogacy. I am very sad that you become their victim. But my friend doesn't lose hope. This is not the end of your life. Though it may affect. But it can't stop you. There is a good clinic in Europe also. They are best in dealing with such treatments. Courage doesn't always roar. Courage sometimes says in a very little voice that I will try again tomorrow.
Respond to ellina_12
matrtinajohn785 24 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - Jun 26, 2018 at 05:01 PM
Thank you
Hey! How are you? Hope so you will be fine. Actually, I want to aware you that the clinic that you are talking about has not so good reputation. I don't want to degrade it. But I want to save your precious life. Lotus and Adonis are not so good clinics. I heard that they make the case more complicated and I never heard so success stories about them. Even they are declared spammers. So I would suggest you choose the best clinic regarding this. There are some clinic in Europe that are specialized for surrogacy. They provide the best treatment on low cost. They also have their surrogate mothers. So I think you should consult them. It will be good for you life
My sympathies
Respond to matrtinajohn785
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 26, 2018 at 11:34 PM
Thank you
Hi there, Sidney! I'm sorry to read about what happened. You must be so upset. Infertility is the most terrible thing. I wish no person suffers from it. Being a woman, I felt very embarrassed when I came to know that I'm infertile. I know it isn't my fault, but deep down inside, it really hurts. Anyway, I'm happy to see that you're opting for surrogacy. It merely is the best solution to infertility. You're starting a new journey and this happened. I'd say that don't let your hopes down just because some random clinic didn't respond to you. It's their loss that they failed to entertain a potential client. This is certainly an unprofessional behavior. There are many other clinics which are actually good and care for people. Surf the internet and look for the one with good reviews and high success rates. I wish you all the best!
Respond to alisa123
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 01:35 AM
Thank you
I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you. Lotus and Adonis clinic in Europe are worst clinics. I have heard that they are so irresponsible and I haven't heard any good reviews about them. Even many people told me that they are spammers. They have very bad reviews about surrogacy. I am very sad that you that you had to go through this. But don't lose hope. This is not the end of your life. So I would suggest you choose some other clinic, I've heard there is the best clinic in Europe. They do their job efficiently. Just visit them. You'll get the best treatment there. Best of luck.Much love.
Respond to aliayan
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 10:13 AM
Thank you
I am so sorry for you. I hope you will be fine now. You had such a bad experience. I know you are feeling betrayed. But such clinics like lotus and Adonis don't care about others. They only care about their personal benefits. I would suggest that we have to choose it wisely. We have to choose renown clinics. I hope this would help.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 10:43 AM
Thank you
Hey. It is so sad. We have to choose clinics wisely. My friend was also betrayed by this clinic. After that, She was ready to choose another clinic. She was an infertile woman. She was facing infertility for many years. She wanted a baby badly. Well, later she went to a clinic in Europe. She has a daughter now.
Respond to emily001
mistygray 113 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 11:36 AM
Thank you
Hi. I'm sorry you had to experience this. Consider yourself lucky now. You got to know about their reality before giving them your money. Imagine how their services are going to be when they proved that they don't really care about the people who might be their clients in future? It's just really disappointing.
Respond to mistygray
kayakati 32 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 11:48 AM
Thank you
Hi, Sidney white! Hope you are expecting the brilliant future. Your decision is best. I was also unable to be a mother of a child in my own womb.I‘ve been gone through many miscarriages.Then I and my husband consult a clinic in Europe. We are the parent of 2 children now. You should consult that clinic. Good luck.
Respond to kayakati
jeny288 46 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 01:13 PM
Thank you
Hey, I am feeling really bad for you. But you should not lose hope. Go to Europe for surrogacy. I have also gone through this process. I was infertile due to fatigue injury. And I was trying to conceive. Then I went to Europe for surrogacy with my husband. I have a baby. I and my husband is very happy.
Respond to jeny288
Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 01:35 PM
Thank you
I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you. This clinic is really not good. My friend visited there. She faced really an irresponsible behavior. They actually don't care. Many people are betrayed by them. There's a clinic in Europe. I have done a surrogacy from that clinic. You should go there without any delay. best of luck.
Respond to Sabera28
Thank you
Sydney white I got your point. That’s so unfair. They shouldn’t act childish. This is the serious and real issue. More devotion and concentration is required. Well, forget about them. keep on searching another clinic. do an investigation before applying there.
Respond to amy
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 06:39 PM
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? It is good that you are not losing hope. I'm happy to see that you're opting for surrogacy. It merely is the best solution to infertility. You're starting a new journey and this happened. I'd say that don't let your hopes down just because some random clinic didn't respond to you. It's their loss that they failed to entertain a potential client. This is certainly an unprofessional behavior. There are some good clinics as well. So don't stop looking. Stay positive. Take care. Lots of love.
Respond to aliceblake
julie733 5 Posts Wednesday May 30, 2018Registration date July 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 27, 2018 at 12:56 PM
Thank you
So sad to read your post. It’s sad to hear that you are infertile. You are not alone in this journey. There are many people who are struggling through this. Its a really sad moment for a woman. It's also sad that you became the victim of this clinic. These clinics are simply playing with people’s feelings. They are not for people’s help, they are only for business purpose. My cousin also had consulted with this clinic, she also had frustrated with this clinic. Then she changed the clinic. Which is a very good decision. Now she is a happy mother. So you don’t need to worry. Just search for any other good clinic. Wish you the best of luck.
Respond to julie733
julietrocks 27 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 29, 2018 at 06:32 AM
Thank you
Hey everyone! I am new to this forum! Posting for the first time! Love reading your stories! Thought to share mine today! I have a heart disease that prevents me from having my own baby. I have a heart disease called mitral stenosis. It's like blood flowing in improper direction, it has for turbulent flow
For example: If normally blood flows from left to right, it'll flow from right to left in a more turbulent manner rather than stream line. I contacted L***s clinic! Had heard good reviews About them! Firstly they didn't bother to reply me. I emailed them almost a week. They replied and said "we cannot help you" This line shattered me! If they don't want to help patients! Why they advertise themselves. Everyone must be aware of such clinics.
Respond to julietrocks
ClaraMatt 30 Posts Tuesday July 3, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 29, 2018 at 07:04 AM
Thank you
Hello Sydney. It is so sad to see you had a bad experience. I can totally relate with this. When you are fighting infertility it is great toll on your mind and body. Everything around you is affected. And to top it with the insensitivity of the people makes it really hard to cope. I had a similar kind of experience with L***s clinic. My frustration was sky rocketing those days. I even decided to give it all up and never try again. But my family is a great buffer for these kind of disappointment and emotional breakdowns. They helped me back up and now I am trying again. I dont know why these clinics scam people at their weakest times. They should have a little compassion about their clients. I wouldnt want anyone to go through what i did.
Respond to ClaraMatt
Evie779 20 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 29, 2018 at 10:39 AM
Thank you
Hey there! Hope you are doing fine. I feel bad to hear about your experience with the lotus clinic. It is very hard to face this kind of unethical behavior of the clinic with their patients. But you are not the only one to faced bad experienced with lotus clinic. My sister also had the same experienced with lotus. She emailed them all her reports and asked them about their treatment and policies. But the clinic showed the unethical behavior. They didn't respond even a once. She is very disappointed by the behavior of the clinic. Now she is looking forward to other clinics which is professional. You should also search for other clinics. I hope both of you will find a better one. My all best wishes to you. Stay blessed.
Respond to Evie779
julietrocks 27 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Updated by julietrocks on 9/08/18 at 12:58 AM
Thank you
Hey, I am so sorry to learn your story. I can feel your torment pal. I am 32 years of age and a fruitless with no youngster due to my heart disease called mitral stenosis. I had attempted numerous medications however nothing worked. I was so tired of TTC that at one point I nearly gave up.My DH and companions roused me to attempt surrogacy once. So I consented to attempt once, my DH and I began to locate a decent center. We have heard a great deal of good surveys about centers in Ukraine. So we moved toward this center named A****s. The correspondence channel of this center genuinely sucks.I continued messaging them for a considerable length of time and got no answer. Following fourteen days they reacted and decline to share data by means of email. They truly bashed me for irritating them. I was stunned at this strangely unfeeling conduct. I would like to locate a superior and expert center before long to begin my surrogacy travel.
Respond to julietrocks
ameliachar 27 Posts Thursday August 2, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 9, 2018 at 03:39 AM
Thank you
Hey there, how are you? I hope you're doing fine. I am really sorry for what they have done to you. Thanks for creating awareness. I know this is getting viral all over the forums. This is something we can't tolerate. I wanted to add my own personal experience. I am infertile and can't carry a baby naturally. Past is past so I won't talk about it. I went to this reputed clinic Lotus. I was very happy finally I'll be able to hold my baby. I went for surrogacy procedure, but I couldn't breathe properly inside the clinic. I felt something odd in the clinic. Couldn't trust them anymore. I returned home with a broken heart. Stay away from such scams.
Respond to ameliachar
amyxyz 5 Posts Monday July 30, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 9, 2018 at 05:12 AM
Thank you
I am sad to know about you.This is really bad experience.Infertile people is already in hard moment and these thing make them more sad.Surrogacy is the best way to born baby but some clinic make difficult for us.I will also tell you this bad experience about Lotus
I am suffering from infertility.Due to this i do not born baby.Me and my husband want baby to complete family.SO finally we contact with Lotus for surrogacy.Everything will be done.We paid advance money for treatment also.But we reached there for surrogacy we really disappointed,This was really sad moment for us.They cheated us for money.They wasted our time money.They have low experience medical team.People must know about these type of surrogacy clinic and be aware of them.
Respond to amyxyz
Sarahxyz 4 Posts Saturday August 4, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 9, 2018 at 09:09 AM
Thank you
Surrogacy is the best way to born baby for infertile people.But some bad experiences lost everything.But we did not loose hope from these experiences.I am sad to know about your story.This is really bad moment.I also heard about this clinic.So we always know about the clinic before surrogacy.
I am telling you about the story pf my cousin.She is infertile due to this she can't born baby.Surrogacy is the best way for her to born baby.So she decided to go for surrogacy.She contact with Lotus for surrogacy.When she reached there then no body care her.This was really hard moment.She lost her baby.Lotus is just a scam .People must know about these type of clinic who work for money only.So people must be aware from these clinics.
Respond to Sarahxyz
1 2 Next