Last seen
August 27, 2018
- - Latest reply: Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
December 18, 2018
- Dec 8, 2018 at 01:52 PM
Hello, Hope you are enjoying good health. I want to share my experience with you all. This forum is like a family to see. I am following this forum from last few months. i am an infertile. I can't conceive naturally because of my heart disease. i am facing infertility from 5 years. My husband loved me very much. He suggested we should have to go for surrogacy. A family is incomplete without a child. Our colleagues recommended us Lotus clinic. We are from Japan. We contacted them via email and asked about the procedure details and privacy policies. As we don't want to show our names. We didn't get a response. At first we thought they might be busy because of work so we emailed them again. But after waiting for days we didn't get a response. They are scam. Beware of such clinics.
See more 

Your reply

15 replies

Registration date
Wednesday March 21, 2018
Last seen
July 19, 2018
Thank you
Hi Sidney, how are you? Sorry to hear about it. You suffered a lot. I can understand your situation. We are in the same boat. I am also a victim of Lotus clinic. I contacted them to get information. They replied very rudely. I ignored as I was in hurry. When I asked them about their privacy policies and packages they didn't reply me back. I was shocked. I waited for days but all in vain. What kind of behaviour is this. They are not professionals. I am glad that we didn't go for treatment directly. They are scam bags.
Respond to tandy789
Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey Sidney, how are you? Sorry to learn about it. You endured a great deal. I can comprehend your circumstance. We are in a comparable situation. I am additionally a casualty of L***s center. I reached them to get data. They answered inconsiderately. I overlooked as I was in rush. When I got some information about their protection arrangements and bundles they didn't answer me back. I was stunned. I sat tight for a considerable length of time however all futile. What sort of conduct is this. They are not experts. I am happy that we turned out poorly treatment specifically. They are trick sacks.
Respond to julietrocks
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
I am sorry you had to face all this. It must have been disappointing. According to my knowledge, surrogacy is not allowed in Japan. Am I right? Because you might have to look into these things prior. You cannot have a baby your government does not accept. It can be a mess. Just warning you in advance. Now, about the privacy. I am in touch with a clinic in Europe. The purpose is the same, surrogacy. They have a strict privacy policy. I am carefree about getting any news leaked without my permission. Maybe you can contact them. I am sure your issue will get resolved. They might even help with the laws too.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Saturday August 18, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
That's so terrible. I can understand your situation. Infertility is really hard to deal with. I have been TTC for 3 years with no luck. I have a gut feeling something's wrong with me. But I hope there isn't. I can't even imagine the pain of infertility. You must have dealt with a lot. 5 years are not less. And then the recent experience you had with L***s clinic. That makes me feel so bad for you. These scammers don't care about people. I mean how can they do this with people with such big issues? I wish there was a way to stop them. What we can do is to be careful in future. We should be wise in making our decisions.
Respond to shaina17
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I can't believe you had to go through this! It must have been a nightmare. How could they treat you like this? You don't deserve this, honey. Nobody deserves this! I hope things get better for you.
Respond to Avaa81
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Thank you for this post! I agree with what you're saying. People need to be very careful. There are certain clinics, they are a hoax! We need to avoid them. They are taking advantage of infertile women, like us. It's so important to raise awareness! Keep up the good work.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Saturday August 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
I don't understand how did your colleagues suggest you this clinic. Almost everyone knows that Lotus clinic is really pathetic. There are so many threads regarding it on this forum. Many people have shared their experiences with this clinic. And the majority of them are negative reviews. You should have searched properly before contacting them. Anyways, what's done cannot be undone. Be very careful in the future. Try to research properly. Take your time. And don't do anything in a hurry. Wish you all the best with it.
Respond to suzan762
Registration date
Thursday August 23, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
That's really bad. I feel so sad for you guys. I know it must have been very disturbing. But it's going to be okay. You have to be strong. One wrong decision does not mean that it's the end. In fact, it means that you should learn from your mistake. Now you will be more careful when choosing the clinic for your treatment. Read people's reviews about the clinic. Ask experienced people. Do not choose them if you are not satisfied. Mental satisfaction is very important after you make a decision. I hope you are getting me. Wishing you all the best with your future. Much love for you.
Respond to julia850
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
It is saddening to know about the reviews. I had gone to a clinic in Europe. My family could afford it. Not to forget that it was neither too expensive nor too cheap. It was kind of affordable. I do not belong to a very rich family. The clinic was up to my standard. I am thankful for it. My surrogate is 6 months pregnant. I am staying in my home country for the record. It was some personal issue that I had to leave the country. Though my sister is taking care of the surrogate thing. Going there soon. I can not wait for my baby to come into this world. Keep me in your prayers.
Respond to cecemiller
Registration date
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hey Sidney. So sorry to know about your bad experience. I know how it feels like going through the situation like this. My dear, don't lose hope. Stay positive. Things will definitely get better to you after the certain time. There are good clinics in Europe. One of my friends had a baby through surrogacy there. Their expenses are quite reasonable. Also, their facilities are very good. I think you should go for another try. Maybe this time you have a successful treatment. Wish you the best of luck. Sending you positive vibes.
Respond to annataylor1
Registration date
Wednesday April 4, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey Sidney white how are you? I hope you are doing good. Sorry to know about your bad experience with Lotus. My cousin also had an awful experience with them. They wasted her so much time but didn't bother to reply. After this bad experience, she finally found a prominent clinic. It was the best journey of her life. She always praise that clinic. Patience is the key to success. She didn't give up after worst experience with Lotus. Difficult roads often lead us to a beautiful destination. So we should face these hard times with an open heart. My good wishes are with everyone out there.
Respond to SashaWhite
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Heart disease is the most common issue due to this people are facing infertility. A lot of couples have become victimized b infertility. Certain alternate ways have made infertility easy to overcome but this could be possible if you choose a well-reputed clinic. Such complicated processes are not the bed of roses that every clinic successfully provide such treatments. It is better to put such cases in certain skilled and professional hands. Europe is full of such surrogacy centers. I have seen many couples become successful in surrogacy with them. I think you should also consult them. They may help you in this regard.
Respond to pitjulie19
Registration date
Friday August 3, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey hope you are good. Its not surprising when i see another bad review about L****s. They are a scam clinic. Im sorry that you had to go through this. I was scammed by this clinic too. When I mailed them they refused to help me. They said that i would have to get myself registered first. So i paid the registration fee although it was too much. As soon as they got they money i was blacklisted. I kept contacting the clinic but it was all in vain. They refused to help me even though i was scammed through their official email id.
Respond to Vennie990
Thank you
Hello there, How are you doing? Hope you are fine. This is really bad to hear from you. I feel so sad for you people. This must have been very disturbing. But it's going to be fine. You have to be very strong. One wrong decision does not mean that it's the end. In fact, it means that you should learn from your mistake. Now you will be more careful when choosing the clinic for your treatment. Lotus is also one of the bad clinics. Lotus should be ban. Interfiles people must know that their choice of clinic is important step. You people should take care in your every step of life. There are many famous and best clinics. But chose the one with high success ratio. Best wishes for all of interfiles. I Hope you will get your desires soon. Good wishes.
Respond to emmajoe303
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
December 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey, Sidney thank you for spreading awareness. I believe as a community we all should help one another. This is some valuable information that you have provided us. It is very true that one should be very careful when choosing a clinic. Good luck to you. I hope things get better. I can help you by providing you with the details of my clinic. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Mitchael.1