Looking for clinic recommendation

Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
-
Hello, Hope you all are enjoying good health. I am an infertile. My husband and i decided to go for surrogacy. We contacted *** clinic for the treatment but our experience was not good. They didn't give us any response. It seems they are not interested in taking our case. We are very depressed. Please suggest us a clinic for surrogacy treatment.
See more 

Your reply

9 replies

Thank you
hey sidneywhite !!! that’s so bad. I can understand your feelings. I know how much you feel hurt when someone ignores you. but forget about their frauds. This is just a bad dream. But I have a good news for you. Anastasia is coming to London. Her arrival date is the 18-19th of August. She will answer your queries. There you can sign an agreement. Maybe some packages she offers. You can get your queries answered there. You can mail them at ***@***. See you soon at the webinar.
Respond to amos
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
It is upsetting that clinics are behaving in such a manner. I thought I was the only one who fell in their trap. I would suggest that you move forward. When they behaved in this manner with me I stopped waiting for them. I was so upset that I had assumed that I wouldn't find a clinic that is good with behavior and communication. However, my family has been really supportive. They searched and helped me find a clinic. We searched for a clinic with a high success rate. Once this was conformed we still checked the doctor's success rate. For surrogacy both these things really matter. After this we read reviews about them online. I was really impressed by that. We then contacted them and they replied within 24 hours. They even invited us for the first consultation meeting. This was for free along with the accommodation.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Sunday July 1, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 19, 2018
Thank you
Hi sidney! hope you are in good health. i am sorry to hear about your experience relating to the clinic. I know choosing the right clinic matter a lot in such situations. I have also been through infertility procedures in my life so I know that clinics matter a lot. I would recommend you to search for clinics in Ukraine. I also went to Ukraine for my surrogacy procedure after 2 failed IVF and IUI session. I was very pleased with the services provided there. The clinic also had us accommodated in a very hotel and were very co operative through out the procedure. I would recommend you check them out for yourself. All the best to you
Respond to Jenny_42
Thank you
Hey. Hope you are doing well. I am sorrowful for you. It is a veracity that they are unacceptable. They are negligent towards their work. I would suggest you go for surrogacy to Europe. I was facing infertility due to fatigue injury. I was trying to get pregnant. My family was not accepting me. But, my husband was supportive enough to help me out. We both wanted a baby desperately. One of my colleagues suggested me go for surrogacy. Then we went to Europe for the matchless clinic. I have a baby now. It feels really great. Best of luck.
Respond to jeny288
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey. You are right. I have heard a lot of negative posts regarding their non-serious attitude toward clients. They are pathetic, they actually don't care. Anyways, the clinic in Europe is the best clinic. I had uterine polyps disease which left me infertile. I was so depressed and worried when I first heard that I am not able to conceive. My husband wanted a baby badly. He stood by my side through every hard time. So we decided to choose something for us. We chose surrogacy. It was the right decision we took. Now we are happy that we are parents now. The clinic where we had surrogacy was the best clinic I must say. The staff was so supportive. We were given healthy surrogate. Now my family is completed just because of them.
Respond to Sabera28
Thank you
Hey dear!. I am sorry to hear about your experience with a clinic. I know to pick the correct clinic is great issue i. I have same experienced. I would prescribe you to look for the clinic in Ukraine. I was extremely satisfied with the administrations gave there. The center is well organized I would prescribe you look at them for yourself. All the best to you.
Respond to shenny13
Registration date
Wednesday April 4, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Am so sorry to know about your story sweetheart. They are scammers I think. I have seen so many women complaining about them. They don't even bother to answer the emails. My friend had written them mail 15 days ago and Still, she is waiting for their reply. They are wasting her precious time. They are just taking the advantage of this treatment. They will ruin the reputation of surrogacy by doing such things. They must be banned. My friend is now thinking of changing the clinic. If you know about some prominent clinic. Please tell me too.
Respond to SashaWhite
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 9, 2018
Thank you
This is sad and very insensitive of the clinics who are not considerate of the patient's urgency. I am quite a disappointment in the management of the various clinics as they don't care about the needs of the patient but rather they prefer their comfort. As per your question, I go to a European clinic for the process for a few months and they are very proficient at what they do, and their customer car relations department is quite active and responds quickly. It is also feasible in term of cost and accommodation. PM me for more details.
Respond to Sarahsth28
Registration date
Friday July 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 23, 2018
Thank you
Hey Sidney! Hope so you will be fine. I just read your post. I think you should not go there. I never heard any good reviews of them. One of my friends had her a very worse experience there. I think you should look for some clinics in Europe. They are specialized for such treatments. People are getting so much help from them. Later my friend went there for IVF and now she has a baby. She was admiring them a lot. I think you should also visit there.
My sympathies
Respond to Freya_George