Looking for clinic recommendation

sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 26, 2018 at 01:58 AM - Latest reply: Freya_George 2 Posts Friday July 20, 2018Registration date July 23, 2018 Last seen
- Jul 20, 2018 at 12:22 PM
Hello, Hope you all are enjoying good health. I am an infertile. My husband and i decided to go for surrogacy. We contacted Lotus clinic for the treatment but our experience was not good. They didn't give us any response. It seems they are not interested in taking our case. We are very depressed. Please suggest us a clinic for surrogacy treatment.
See more 

Your reply

19 replies

Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 01:02 PM
Thank you
Hey! You should never get disheartened too early. There is so much good for you to seek in this world. I know that would have made you fall into so many false thoughts. But this could be some mishappenings. Maybe they are busy or would there be some more reason. Though I have been hearing so many false things over this lotus clinic. And I won't suggest you to just keeping on contacting them or either consult them. But the thoughts you have made could make you disheartened. And most probably you won't feel like contacting any other clinic so for this case you could just consider that to be some mishappening and move on with some another good clinic. Try interacting with some individuals over the forum that have been to fertility clinics and had the best services and good experience. That would help you out. Good luck.
Respond to Alana90
linx_MK 27 Posts Sunday July 1, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 13, 2018 at 06:46 AM
Thank you
Dear, I really feel sad for you. You are not the only one that became the victim of Lotus clinic. Trust me this clinic has been fooling many people. I am also one of them. They never reply to you on time. And ask for handsome money for the appointment. Their services are not so good enough. They just waste your money. And efforts you make contacting them. They declared me infertile after I had the miscarriage. I was so surprised and worried. They didn't mention a single reason for my infertility. They just care for their own benefits. Contacting them is the biggest mistake of my life. And I will only say that you also don't contact these clinics. Because they only left you with regret.
Respond to linx_MK
Thank you
hey sidneywhite !!! that’s so bad. I can understand your feelings. I know how much you feel hurt when someone ignores you. but forget about their frauds. This is just a bad dream. But I have a good news for you. Anastasia is coming to London. Her arrival date is the 18-19th of August. She will answer your queries. There you can sign an agreement. Maybe some packages she offers. You can get your queries answered there. You can mail them at ***@***. See you soon at the webinar.
Respond to amos
Mitchael.1 18 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 13, 2018 at 04:11 PM
Thank you
It is upsetting that clinics are behaving in such a manner. I thought I was the only one who fell in their trap. I would suggest that you move forward. When they behaved in this manner with me I stopped waiting for them. I was so upset that I had assumed that I wouldn't find a clinic that is good with behavior and communication. However, my family has been really supportive. They searched and helped me find a clinic. We searched for a clinic with a high success rate. Once this was conformed we still checked the doctor's success rate. For surrogacy both these things really matter. After this we read reviews about them online. I was really impressed by that. We then contacted them and they replied within 24 hours. They even invited us for the first consultation meeting. This was for free along with the accommodation.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Jenny_42 20 Posts Sunday July 1, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 14, 2018 at 06:39 AM
Thank you
Hi sidney! hope you are in good health. i am sorry to hear about your experience relating to the clinic. I know choosing the right clinic matter a lot in such situations. I have also been through infertility procedures in my life so I know that clinics matter a lot. I would recommend you to search for clinics in Ukraine. I also went to Ukraine for my surrogacy procedure after 2 failed IVF and IUI session. I was very pleased with the services provided there. The clinic also had us accommodated in a very hotel and were very co operative through out the procedure. I would recommend you check them out for yourself. All the best to you
Respond to Jenny_42
Thank you
Hey. Hope you are doing well. I am sorrowful for you. It is a veracity that they are unacceptable. They are negligent towards their work. I would suggest you go for surrogacy to Europe. I was facing infertility due to fatigue injury. I was trying to get pregnant. My family was not accepting me. But, my husband was supportive enough to help me out. We both wanted a baby desperately. One of my colleagues suggested me go for surrogacy. Then we went to Europe for the matchless clinic. I have a baby now. It feels really great. Best of luck.
Respond to jeny288
Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 15, 2018 at 12:56 PM
Thank you
Hey. You are right. I have heard a lot of negative posts regarding their non-serious attitude toward clients. They are pathetic, they actually don't care. Anyways, the clinic in Europe is the best clinic. I had uterine polyps disease which left me infertile. I was so depressed and worried when I first heard that I am not able to conceive. My husband wanted a baby badly. He stood by my side through every hard time. So we decided to choose something for us. We chose surrogacy. It was the right decision we took. Now we are happy that we are parents now. The clinic where we had surrogacy was the best clinic I must say. The staff was so supportive. We were given healthy surrogate. Now my family is completed just because of them.
Respond to Sabera28
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 15, 2018 at 03:00 PM
Thank you
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I had the same experience with Adonis clinic. I can totally relate to what you are going through. I emailed them. They didn't give me proper reply. When they did , I was shocked to see their charges for surrogacy . They were extra expensive. I was so depressed. Then my friend asked me contact some other clinic which was really affordable. All you gotta care about is health of surrogate you chose it'll go well. Anyway , Wish you luck hope you've healthy beautiful child. Much love. Stay positive and blessed .
Respond to anayahill
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 15, 2018 at 03:21 PM
Thank you
I hope you are fine. It is a very sad thing that you are going through. It will all be alright. Clinics like Adonis are there to loot people. I am so disappointed by their behavior they need to work on their attitude. They should care about their patients. Otherwise, they could get banned. I mean it is the simple humane thing to do. I wish you all the best for the future.
Respond to aliayan
Jenny_42 20 Posts Sunday July 1, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 17, 2018 at 11:20 AM
Thank you
Hi Sidney! Hope you are in good health. I would recommend you search for clinic in Ukraine since Ukraine is home to some of the best infertility clinics. But I would ask you stay away from Adonis clinic. It is one of the worst clinic in Ukraine. I tried to contact them countless time regarding their packages and their infertility treatments but never got any reply. Just imaging if they have such a poor customer service, how good would other services they offer be. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.
Respond to Jenny_42
Thank you
Hey dear!. I am sorry to hear about your experience with a clinic. I know to pick the correct clinic is great issue i. I have same experienced. I would prescribe you to look for the clinic in Ukraine. I was extremely satisfied with the administrations gave there. The center is well organized I would prescribe you look at them for yourself. All the best to you.
Respond to shenny13
lucyjames 20 Posts Friday July 13, 2018Registration date August 20, 2018 Last seen - Jul 19, 2018 at 07:05 AM
Thank you
Hey, hope you are doing well. I a so sorry hear about your experience. And believe me you are not alone. I had a same experience with another clinic. I have been facing infertility since past 8 years. i was now tired TTC and decided to go for surrogacy. It was not a easy decision to take. We researched a lot on it. Choosing the right procedure was not so easy because we can't afford any failure anymore. well we choose a clinic in ukraine A****s. I got their email address and emailed them. we asked for their procedures and policies. They replied to very first of two of my emails. then they stopped replying. I kept on emailing them every day for a month hoping to get response but they didn't reply at all. I am shocked to see such behavior and i am disappointed more that this is how they play with feelings of their patients! i am so disappointed and hurt. My husband is so depressed also. We don't know what clinic to contact next, we can't afford such behavior anymore. Its not easy to face disappointment again and again. We are tired and hopeless now.
Respond to lucyjames
haley11 19 Posts Friday June 29, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 19, 2018 at 08:58 AM
Thank you
hey. So I had PCOS. I was devastated when I found out I couldn't conceive. I went in search for clinics. Fertility centers that could help me. But none brought any satisfaction for me. We all know how hard it is for women like us. To get up. To gather all the courage. And to do something for ourselves. It is the hardest task in that phase. And if at that time, we don't get what we are looking for, it breaks us. So did, this clinic called Lotus. They made so many claims. But they were not there when I needed them. Tried contacting them. Never got any response. Preventing you from going through any such experience. Beware, girl. Good luck to you.
Respond to haley11
annataylor1 42 Posts Wednesday May 16, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - Jul 19, 2018 at 09:46 AM
Thank you
Hi Sidney. How are you doing? Hope so you are feeling better now. My dear, I am really feeling very sorry for you. This is really a very heartbreaking. A clinic like Lotus and Adonis should be banned. Because these clinics are playing with the feelings of infertile couples. I condemn this type of fraud and scams. People should be very careful now while choosing a clinic. Wish you the best of luck.
Respond to annataylor1
nur_atikson 88 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 19, 2018 at 10:11 AM
Thank you
I felt deep grief for you. You are not alone in this boat. Many other individuals have also been fooled by Lotus clinic. They scammed me too. I was really frustrated due to my infertility. I emailed them for assistance. But they don't reply to me. They are just wasting our time. As much I concerned, they are taking advantage of the good reputation of Europian clinics. There are many other clinics which are offering surrogacy treatment. They are prominent for their high success rates. I think Lotus clinic should be ashamed of this act. Sometimes, surrogacy is the only hope for people. When they get scammed this way, it hurts. Well, don't lose hope and keep on trying. I'm sure you'll get your desire soon.
Respond to nur_atikson
Jenny_42 20 Posts Sunday July 1, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 19, 2018 at 10:58 AM
Thank you
Hi Sidney! Hope you are in good health. I know how you feel dear. It is not easy to deal with infertility. I have also been there. I know what it is like but don’t lose hope you are doing the right thing choosing surrogacy. Surrogacy is beautiful and it will work out for you but choosing Lotus clinic is nothing but a mistake. They have a very bad review rating. They are negligent towards their duties and have very poor customer communication. I would recommend you search for other clinics. There are very good clinic in Ukraine too. All the best to you.
Respond to Jenny_42
SashaWhite 46 Posts Wednesday April 4, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 19, 2018 at 12:07 PM
Thank you
Am so sorry to know about your story sweetheart. They are scammers I think. I have seen so many women complaining about them. They don't even bother to answer the emails. My friend had written them mail 15 days ago and Still, she is waiting for their reply. They are wasting her precious time. They are just taking the advantage of this treatment. They will ruin the reputation of surrogacy by doing such things. They must be banned. My friend is now thinking of changing the clinic. If you know about some prominent clinic. Please tell me too.
Respond to SashaWhite
Sarahsth28 19 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 9, 2018 Last seen - Jul 19, 2018 at 12:47 PM
Thank you
This is sad and very insensitive of the clinics who are not considerate of the patient's urgency. I am quite a disappointment in the management of the various clinics as they don't care about the needs of the patient but rather they prefer their comfort. As per your question, I go to a European clinic for the process for a few months and they are very proficient at what they do, and their customer car relations department is quite active and responds quickly. It is also feasible in term of cost and accommodation. PM me for more details.
Respond to Sarahsth28
Freya_George 2 Posts Friday July 20, 2018Registration date July 23, 2018 Last seen - Jul 20, 2018 at 12:22 PM
Thank you
Hey Sidney! Hope so you will be fine. I just read your post. I think you should not go there. I never heard any good reviews of them. One of my friends had her a very worse experience there. I think you should look for some clinics in Europe. They are specialized for such treatments. People are getting so much help from them. Later my friend went there for IVF and now she has a baby. She was admiring them a lot. I think you should also visit there.
My sympathies
Respond to Freya_George