My infertility story

Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Last seen
June 27, 2018
-
My name is Mirren. I originate from UK. After I got married, I had to move to Ukraine with my husband. We thought we’d keep us on a child break until the time is good. Well last year, we thought it is time for a baby. We started conceiving late summers. Turns out because of the anomalous behavior of my menstruation cycle, i had lose all eggs at a very early stage. This news was the worst nightmare of my life. We thought we’d for treatments and things would work out. So we did all what the doctors told us to do at this Ukrainian clinic Lotus. But after months of treatments and medications, we were told that we should consider adopting. Because we would never be able to conceive ,the reports said.Well we know we can adopt! That’s not why we came to you. We were hopeful to get a baby. I’m dead inside.
See more 

Your reply

20/25 replies

Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi, Hope you are doing well. I feel sorry for you. Infertility is really painful. I also faced same issues with Adonis clinic. I am also an infertile. The reason broke was down. Luckily my husband supported me. He suggested to go for surrogacy. We heard about Ukraine clinics. We read about Adonis clinic on different platforms. We decided to contact them for treatment. We sent them several emails to get info but they didn't reply us back. What kind of behavior is this. They are scam. beware of such clinics.
Respond to sidneywhite
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
hi, hope so doing great. So sorry to know about your loss. Don't overthink. All will be fine. Stay positive and happy. Think positive all will be fine sweetheart. My best wishes are with you. All the very best. My prayers are with you. Lots of love.
Respond to roze30
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello there, I am so sad to learn about your experience. It is truly agonizing. I can't understand why the clinic management is doing this to its patients. So many have got the similar complaints. The Lotus clinic is just shattering the dreams of many patients. They don't understand what the patient is going through. It is completely annoying. I have got the same experience. I emailed them twice. Telling them I needed some help. I am still in the waiting queue. At least they should have bothered replying back to me. It looks like a scam to me, totally. The attitude of the clinic is just unprofessional. With this attitude, no one is going to contact them again. Feeling frustrated. Hope things get better for you.
Respond to joshien
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello Mirren. How are you? I'm hoping you're okay. I'm really gutted to hear about this. This is a really awful time. Don't worry, though. Things will get better, for sure. I'm here for you. You can talk to me about any kind of problem. You have my full support. I know things are a bit hard, at the moment. I can relate. I went through something similar with the same clinic. Good luck to you. I hope you find a great clinic!
AshleyAvril
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
-
Hey Maha! I hope that you are doing well now dear! I am sure that you are going through some really tough times, dear! I hope that you recover from this phase soon. Just to let you know that you are not the only one to go through situations like these. You have done so well to get through the last couple of years hope it helps you to know that my daughter also has endometriosis had an ectopic pregnancy needed a large chocolate cyst to be removed before she could start IVF but she is now 16 weeks pregnant so don't lose all hope it's such a tough journey but the rewards are huge good luck hope good times ahead for you
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
I’m so sorry to hear about you. It’s sick how only women are mocked for these issues. Infertility isn’t something anyone wants to deal with. It’s just something we can’t help but have to deal with. It can be so damn difficult. I agree with the women here. Male fertility issues are ignored. And that also ignored due to the ego. What does it have to do with that? It’s simple biology. Anyone can have medical conditions. What’s to be ashamed of? In fact, the more open these things are, the easier it is to seek help. I am an infertile woman. I dealt with family pressure too. However, my husband always supported me. We got surrogacy. Now we are such a happy family.
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Merren! How are you? Hope you are in good health. I am sorry about your infertility. I have also been there and know that it is a very heavy burden to bear. You are doing the right think in considering alternative ways to start your family. Everyone deserves to be a parent and we should be willing to go for anything. I am also infertile and I went to Ukraine for my surrogacy procedure. I have heard some very bad reviews regarding Lotus clinic and would recommend that you should consider going somewhere else. I have had my surrogacy don’t from Ukraine too and have nothing but good things to say about my clinic. It is located in Kiev. You can look it up if you are still willing. I wish you the best of luck don’t give up hope, everything will work out.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey there, Mirren! I'm sorry to read about your upsetting experience with this clinic. I know the pain and guilt of being an infertile woman, you're not alone in this. I'm happy to see that you didn't let infertility take over your life. Assisted conceptions are really trending nowadays and making lives easier. But I don't get that which treatment were you going for? Was it IVF or surrogacy? If we talk about surrogacy, in this process you can have a baby of someone else's egg too. I don't understand why this clinic has such poor services? This is unbelievable and surely very unprofessional. Anyway, you learn from your past experiences, dear. Please don't let your dreams die because of a bad experience. Hope is the key to success. Look for other good clinic and I'm sure you'll find one. All the very best!
Respond to alisa123
Thank you
Sorry to hear your story. You really faced a hard time. But know you do need to lose hope. I am also an infertile lady. We tried TTC for 5 years without any gain. My husband was going to leave me. Then with the help of friends and the forums like this, I came to know about the surrogacy. It was just like a hope for me. We also went to Ukraine for it. And we were blessed with a baby girl. Now I am happy with my completed family. I also suggest you think about this. My all best wishes with you
Respond to Eleanor045
Registration date
Sunday July 1, 2018
Last seen
July 19, 2018
Thank you
Hi Mirren! I hope you are better now. I am sorry about your situation. I know infertility is a very heavy burden to bear. I have also been through it. Don’t lose hope. You can do what I did. I went for surrogacy. I think you should go for it to. Everyone deserves to be a parent and Ukraine has some of the best fertility clinic. Check them out. Keep fighting it. All the best to you.
Respond to Jenny_42
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Last seen
August 20, 2018
Thank you
Hello Mirren, your story left me in tears. It is so difficult to live an infertile life.It exhausts one both mentally and physically. So it is not easy to cope with infertility and stay calm and happy. to some extent I know what you are going through. I am an infertile too. I am 36 now and I had no hope until I find about surrogacy. Have you tried surrogacy? I have heard many good reviews about it. I am even considering it myself. I was thinking to go to Lotus clinic too as I have read many good reviews about it. Though my experience via email and phone calls is not very good with Lotus people. The staff behavior was quite rude and insulting over phone. They didnt wanted to waste their valuable time on my stupid queries was their logic. But after your post and their current behavior I think it is time to search some other clinic in Ukraine.
Respond to ameliabrown
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Last seen
July 6, 2018
Thank you
Hi there, hope you are doing awesome. I'm so sad to hear about you. Fruitlessness isn't something anybody needs to manage. It's simply something we can't resist the urge to need to manage in our life. Life is like ZIGZAG. Some time many things happens in your life about which you never think. Your story for being failure at many stages is too much painful for every lady who have emotions to fell it. One thing i want to addition is that selection of good clinic matters. Ukraine is the place where everyone get his hope. A baby for the future life. A life with peace. Love for you. :)
Respond to emmajoe303
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Last seen
August 26, 2018
Thank you
Feeling bad after I read your story. Infertility is a common problem. Majorities of women face this problem. Every woman wants to become a mother. But sometimes it's not possible. I'm a heart patient. I cannot conceive. Then we move to Europe. There are many good clinics in Europe that deal with infertility. Surrogacy and IVF is the best solution for infertility. I also selected the option of surrogacy. Now I'm a mother of a baby boy. I think you go with surrogacy. Surrogacy has more positive chance than IVF. All the very best. My prayers are with you. Lots of love.
Respond to lousi21
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi Mirren! hope you are doing well at your end. Your story melts my heart. Getting a treatment for conceiving is worse. To get it from the clinic you cannot rely upon is even worst. Sorry about your losses. I had also conceiving issues. I was TTC for 2 years. I contacted the same clinic you got treatment from but all in vain. They declared me infertile. I was hopeless and dead inside. My husband really scares me. He just found a clinic in northern Europe. The doctors there give me hope that I can be a mother. They suggest me IVF treatment. IVF is another option one can opt. I am really happy to say that I am the mother of a baby boy. I suggest you not to lose hope. Go for treatment. May the odds be in your favor. Good luck.
Respond to kayakati
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Last seen
July 6, 2018
Thank you
Hello there, your story for infertility is remarkable for me and also for all. Well hope you are doing awesome. Keeping hope for the long time until you have success is good one. Your story for infertility is giving us a way to choose the best one. I'll suggest the Ukraine for the best place to do surrogacy/IVF. Best wishes and good luck :)
Respond to emmajoe303
Registration date
Friday June 29, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hi Mirren. Hope you are doing fine. It is alright. It is totally okay to through what you are. You are not alone in this. A lot of women out there face infertility in today's world. It happens to the best of us. Don't worry. I am sure you must have fought hard enough. I will advise to not give up. Do whatever is required until you think you have done enough. other than that, there are so many different options you could go for. Including the ones you mentioned. Make your decisions. stick to them. Hope you get what you desire. and Hope you get the support you need. Prayers.
Respond to haley11
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey, there are! I hope that you are doing better now! I feel really bad that you have to go through all o the jut in the effort of getting the most beautiful thing in life. I am sure that you re also facing real tough times dear! I have been facing similar issues for 7 years. I have been trying to conceive ever since I got marries and just relying on this clinic that I discovered in Europe. I want you to know that there are many alternatives to get pregnant and you should just close your hopes and simply keep trying dear!
Wish you all the luck and I hope the best for you.
Respond to AshleyAvril
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Last seen
July 20, 2018
Thank you
Hey Mirren, I am so sorry to hear about your infertility. I have heard stories about lotus too. They are a scam. They do not treat people like they should I mean infertility is a very very sensitive issue. I hope you get well emotionally and physically. Cheers and good luck!
Respond to youtubegirl
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hi, Hope you are doing well. very sorry for you. Infertility is a curse now a day. I am also infertile. Luckily my husband also supported me. we also consult the doctor.he also suggested me to go for surrogacy. I found surrogacy is the best option. we choose Ukraine as the best option. now I am blessed. good luck to her as well. Good Decision.
Respond to nur_atikson
Thank you
Hi, I hope you are best in your health. I am glad to see you post. Infertility is really painful for women also men. Many people are stressed and disappointed due to infertility. Some forget to enjoy life. I am also infertile. I searched about a clinic in Europe. The doctor suggested me surrogacy as infertility treatment after treatment I have 2 babies. Surrogacy is hope for intended parent we also respect of surrogate mother.
Respond to Emmag21
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello there Mirren! How are you feeling now sweetie? I hope that you are gradually overcoming the trauma of getting to know the issues with fertility. You need not worry about Mirren. Talk it out with your husband and make sure that you guys are both on the same page. All you need for now is to think positive and straight about yourself and your relationship. There is nothing wrong and you are not the only one to have been diagnosed with something like this dear! there are many women around the globe facing issues like yours. Look for a good clinic and make sure that you get the right treatment for infertility.
Wish you all the very best dear!
Respond to AshleyAvril
1 2 Next