Struggling

Mirren020 5 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 26, 2018 at 11:29 AM - Latest reply:  Silvija2020
- Sep 28, 2018 at 12:43 PM
Hi! I am an infertile women of 33. I about my disorder one year after I got married. Having a baby is on wishlist of every mother. Not all get it anyways. I don’t understand it. Though I am still going treatments but deep down, I feel like its never gonna work for me. My husband tries his best to make me feel better but how can I. Its nobody’s fault. This is how it is!
See more 

Your reply

31 replies

victoria909 16 Posts Saturday June 23, 2018Registration date July 9, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 07:30 AM
Thank you
Hello dear. Hope you are fine. You should not lose hope so early. You should keep your hopes high. You need to keep struggling in order to achieve something. Stay strong and think positive. I've seen many cases in which struggle won. I wish you all the best!
Respond to victoria909
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 08:40 AM
Thank you
Well, I understand dear. It's always like a draining process. So, yeah! Stay strong! There is no fault in that. I'm also having surrogacy this year at a clinic in Ukraine. Yes! I am also just a similar case to yours. Can't conceive due to Hysterectomy in past. So, yeah! Anyway! Don't lose hope. Why don't you try any of the assisted procedures? Yes! I hope that you'll discuss it with your hubby. You both still can become parents. Completing a family is really so important! xx I hope you find a way. :)
Respond to LydiaHarris
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 08:45 AM
Thank you
Hey, there. How are you? I hope you're okay. I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. It's so sad to find out about your struggles. Please don't lose hope. Keeping the faith is super important. It's the only good way to live. Trust me, there are a lot of solutions. Have you heard about assisted conception? It's becoming increasingly common. I'd suggest you go for it, right away. There are a lot of methods in it. There are surrogacy and IVF. Lots of others, too, I'd suggest you check them out.
Respond to claudiopeters
nur_atikson 88 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 09:16 AM
Thank you
Hey, what's going on? Dear, don't lose hope as there is still some chance for you. Your morale should be high now. You'd not give up instead you'd keep on trying. Be positive and try to avoid odd opinions. Many people have shared their successful experiences. I think you'd follow them too!
Respond to nur_atikson
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 09:23 AM
Thank you
I also agree with you about infertility related issue. I salute your positive attitude toward life. I am feeling happy to see that you are on right path. You can achieve your target in short time period with effective efforts in right direction. Today we are living in advance digital world with the less physical activity that creates a major problem of infertility at an early stage. You should not lose hope. I want to suggest you face this difficult situation with a strong heart. You should understand the importance of regular period cycle that guides you to understand your body signal very well. You can easily maintain your body hormone level in balance to conceive effectively that is the best idea to defeat infertility problem in an easy and effective way. It is the best idea to start today planning with the natural way and next is IVF test tube baby treatment that has the capacity to provide real value of time and money that fulfill your whole life with happiness like me.
Respond to anayahill
Oliviasmit 95 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 10:50 AM
Thank you
Hi Dear! Hope you are in good health. I am so sorry for your infertility issues. I know how helpless and hopeless you must be. Don’t lose hope, there are still some ways you can start a family. Like you I am also infertile and I opted for surrogacy as my means to start my family. I went to Ukraine for that and would recommend you to do the same. Ukraine has some of the best fertility clinics. I am now a mother of a baby girl all thanks to surrogacy. I wish you the best of luck.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Ivana44 17 Posts Friday June 15, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 11:12 AM
Thank you
Hey, I feel so sad about your health. I can't see a woman having the same problems as I am facing. Infertility is like a curse to me. After my miscarriage, life has been changed for me. Infertility is breaking me inside. Doctors have told me that I can't have babies now naturally. This truth is killing me from inside. I don't know what to do now. Life is just coming to an end. Life without a rainbow is so colorless. I am so depressed and anxious now. So miserable, I really need help. I wish your problems get solved as soon as possible. Life is never a bed of roses. Difficult ways often lead to beautiful destinations.
Respond to Ivana44
Thank you
Obviously, it's not your fault if you are infertile. Be strong. And try to face this difficult time. Don't lose hope. Science has made such advancements through which still you can have your own baby. Try surrogacy or IVF. If you don't want to take more stress. Go for surrogacy. It will work 100%. Take care of your health and your family. Soon you will have your biological child in your arms. Your husband is very supportive. You should not make him stressful because of you. You are the lucky lady.
Respond to millie
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 12:40 PM
Thank you
Why do you think so? I mean you are not alone in this world having such problems. If you might be new over this forum you got to see the women who are struggling for so many years and still they are hopeful that they would be able to be a mother one day. You have to stay positive all the time. Being emotional is fine. But putting off all the struggle has no worth. And that's great that your DH is cooperative. You must contact fertility clinics. Get your test done. Or might also look for the alternatives. Good luck.
Respond to Alana90
AshleyAvril 16 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 12:52 PM
Thank you
Hey Mirren! How are you feeling these days?
I wish you all the happiness dear. Your post was very sentimental it got me so emotional. It is also mainly because I am also facing the situation which is almost like yours. I am married for the last 7 years and since then we have been just planning to have a baby. I di, however, got pregnant once but it ended up in a miscarriage.
Dear Mirren, it is not only you who is facing this issue but there are many women out there who are absolutely facing the similar circumstances. So just do not feel upset about being infertile. I know it is sad, but there are ways to get out of the problem. You should go to a better clinic and see professional gynecologists who can treat you appropriately. Thye can also guide you in what is sufficient for you girl.
But first of all, you need to stay positive and happy. These negative vibes and depressive thoughts are not healthy when you are trying to conceive.
I hope my post encourages you, sweetie.
Take care of Yourself. Bye!
Screen reader support enabled.
Respond to AshleyAvril
Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 12:58 PM
Thank you
Hello, there. How are you? I hope you're doing well. I'm really sorry to hear about your struggles. It looks like you're going through a rough patch. I would suggest that you keep the faith. Please, don't lose hope. Things will get better, ASAP. There are a lot of treatment methods, available. For example, IVF and surrogacy. You can always opt for surrogacy. It's a safe process. It works for sure. Good luck to you. You can do this!
Respond to Avaa81
SashaWhite 46 Posts Wednesday April 4, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 01:00 PM
Thank you
Hey there how are you doing? I hope you are fine and in good health. Thanks for sharing your words with us. I hope you will get good piece of advice from women. Its been a great forum for us women to share our worries with each other. Well dear, don't lose hope. Things will be alright very soon. Be positive and hopeful. Good luck.
Mirren020 5 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 01:33 PM
Thanks alot Sasha. I really appreciate your concern for me. I hope you are doing awesome. We are thinking that maybe we should go for IVF. But Im scared about it. I have already been through many procedures. Not one worked for me. I am scared what if I dont get pregnant even after IVF? Im having second guesses about this decision. Please for me that things work out for me in good.
Respond to SashaWhite
matrtinajohn785 24 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 03:49 PM
Thank you
Hey Mirren! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post. I can understand how difficult to deal with infertility. I also been through the whole situation. I was suffering from some heart issues. that's why I was unable to conceive naturally. I also wanted to have a baby in my life. I was not expecting this. Pregnancy could be fatal for me. Later, I heard about surrogacy. It was the last option for me to have a baby in my life. Then I adopted it and now I have a beautiful baby girl. So don't lose hope. Look for some alternate methods like surrogacy or IVF. I hope it will be fruitful for you.
My sympathies
Respond to matrtinajohn785
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 07:10 PM
Thank you
Hello darling. I would suggest that you keep the faith. Please, don't lose hope. Things will get better. There are a lot of treatment methods, available. For example, IVF and surrogacy. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake
Thank you
hey Dear! How are you? I hope you will be fine. I just read your post. I can understand your phase of life you are going through. I have also been through this whole situation. I think you can either IVF or surrogacy. Both the methods really helping people a lot in their fight against infertility. I also have a child through surrogacy. I hope it will be fruitful for you
Respond to pitjulie19
lousi21 31 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 11:08 AM
Thank you
You should not lose hope so early. You should keep your hopes high. You need to keep struggling in order to achieve something. Stay strong! There is no fault in you. Be positive and try to avoid odd opinions. Many people have shared their successful experiences. I think you'd follow them too. There are many good clinics in Europe that provide the treatment of infertility. You have to consult with them.
Respond to lousi21
lidya2 26 Posts Monday July 2, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 13, 2018 at 06:39 AM
Thank you
I'm sorry to hear about your disease. I wish you get well soon! But still, your body needs rest now. So, go for surrogacy. It's the best option to go for. This forum is amazing, it helped me a lot too. I came to know about this clinic in Ukraine. I have heard many success stories from there. They really are great. They offer the best packages at affordable prices. The doctors there are best-experienced. They use the latest methodologies in the process. Also, they are very humble and cooperative. The surrogates are kept in a healthy environment. They guarantee you success! I wish you Luck, mate!
Respond to lidya2
Ivana44 17 Posts Friday June 15, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 8, 2018 at 12:51 PM
Thank you
Hey dear, I know infertility is a curse. I am also dealing with it. Life has always been unfair to me. I am dealing with infertility. And it is not easy for me. I am really tensed. Doctors have told me that this is happening because of an irregular heartbeat. It is very difficult for me to accept all this. I wanted to have a beautiful life. But what I got was against all this. I am in a search of a good clinic. I don't know much. I hope I get a good clinic soon. I will go for some alternatives. I hope everything gets well. Need wishes.
Respond to Ivana44
Llywatson 13 Posts Wednesday August 8, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 8, 2018 at 07:20 PM
Thank you
Hey, hope you are doing well. i can feel your pain literally. I am so depressed these days because my infertility. Nothing is working out. I was TTC for past 12 years. But it didn't work. Then i decided to give try to surrogacy. And choosing the clinic again caught me. I contacted a clinic L***s recently for my surrogacy. I emailed them to ask information. Th clinic is far, i will have to travel a lot to visit it. Si i wanted enough information before visiting. But they didn't responded. I even called them many times. But my calls were also not answered. I am so disappointed right now. How can be they so insensitive. They are only making money. They don't care for our emotions. I am so depressed. Guys beware of such clinics. They are trash. I am never going to contact them again.
Respond to Llywatson
Thank you
aww, Mirren020 its really a point where you have to be worried. but you should say thanks to God because your husband is supporting you. I have seen many women who fight with their infertility alone. even if they were in operation room no one is outside to ask the doctor how she is going now? difficulties are the part of life. if there are no difficulties then how life would be more attractive and beautiful. we have to live in a situation where sitting for a minute becomes dangerous. don't be panic about your treatment. if one door closes then another door opens for you. just keep patience and fight with bravery. yeah, it's neither your fault nor your husband. some problems have been written in fate. we get success after passing these hurdles. hope so you understand my point. stay blessed my dear.
Respond to jimmy12
1 2 Next