June 27, 2018
-
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
-
Hi! I am an infertile women of 33. I about my disorder one year after I got married. Having a baby is on wishlist of every mother. Not all get it anyways. I don’t understand it. Though I am still going treatments but deep down, I feel like its never gonna work for me. My husband tries his best to make me feel better but how can I. Its nobody’s fault. This is how it is!

32 replies

Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018

Hey there! I feel so sorry for what you are facing. But you don't need to lose your hope. There are alternatives available to have children for infertile. I am also an infertile lady. I had faced infertility for 8 years. But I didn't lost hope. Then I came to know about surrogacy. I opted for it and went to Europe. Here I found a reputable clinic. I had been provided with great services over there. They arranged a surrogate for me and took a great care of her. I had blessed with twins through surrogacy. It proved like a miracle for me. I suggest you should go for surrogacy. Best wishes.
Hi dear. I hope you are fine. Sorry to hear your depressing story. I know it is hard for you to face this situation. Infertility is not easy to deal with. I have sympathy for you. Do not lose heart. Fight with infertility is not impossible. Medical science has improved has improved in the field of infertility. Many treatments have been introduced for infertility like IVF and surrogacy. They are a blessing for science. I would suggest you go for surrogacy. It is the most successful way to have a baby. It is more successful than any other treatment. IVF is good but it does not work sometimes. Surrogacy is also less risky than IVF. I have also been blessed with baby through surrogacy. I am enjoying a happy parental now. There is a good clinic in Europe. I took my surrogacy there. I would suggest you go there. I would help you a lot.
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
Hey girl. I hope you are well. You seem miserable. I feel so bad for you. This is just a fact of life for some people. Unfortunately, we are those people. It is okay to be miserable sometimes but you also have to do something about it. I agree with you. Having a child is every woman's dream. It becomes a necessity at one point. Do not despair or lose hope. I was once at your place. But I accepted my reality and did something about it. I had my kid through surrogacy. You can too. There is nothing stopping you from having a child of your own now. Surrogacy nowadays is so affordable at some places. You should look for them.
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

Hello dear! How are you doing? I am so sorry about your disappointments. I know to be a childless suck. But you shouldn't lose hope. You are such a brave lady. You must be looking for the best options. I was TTC for 2 years. After I completely lost hope my DH found me a clinic in Europe. I contacted them. They gave me the hope. IVF was the procedure they suggested me. My first IVF attempt was successful. I can't describe to you my feelings. You must not lose hope. There is always a light waiting for you at the end of a dark cave. You are just on its edge. I wish everything will be in our favor. Good luck sweetie.
Registration date
Friday July 13, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 20, 2018

Hey, i hope you are doing well. I am so sorry to hear that. But let me tell you one thing, don't lose hope and faith. things are not working maybe. But they will work out at right time. Don't worry. I have been TTC for 8 years. But my time was not right for me. I couldn't conceive. Infertility is hard to deal with. Infact it is a curse. But there are fertility procedures like IVF and surrogacy. Surrogacy is such a great procedure among all. and it is safe as well. It has high success rate. You should go for surrogacy. But one thing keep in mind that choose the clinic carefully. there are a lot of scammers around. I contacted a clinic recently L***s. i emailed them. even i called them also many time. But neither they replied to emails nor they answered my calls. I am so disappointed. these are money making agencies. Beware of them! choose a clinic wisely. I am looking for it also. i hope i find one soon.
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 26, 2018

I am so sorry to hear about your infertility. Infertility is very common around the globe. I can understand her situation. I'm suffering from heart disease from last two year. I cannot conceive due to heart disease. I was very depressed. Then we decided to move to Europe for surrogacy. There are many good clinics in Europe that provide the facility of surrogacy. Now I have my own baby. You should have to be strong. Hardship is the part of life. There are some good fertility clinics in Europe. I think you should go there and consult with the doctor. A doctor can guide you the best treatment. I wish you will become mother soon.
Registration date
Wednesday August 8, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018

Hey, hope you are doing well. I am so sad to hear about you. But please why you are feeling like it is never gonna work out. don't think like that. When you can't fight with your inner thoughts, how will you fight with your infertility? Being strong is the only key to fight and win a battle. you have to keep faith. And please go for surrogacy. It is the most efficient procedure. And it is safe as well. It has very less chances of failure. And do find a clinic for it carefully. As there are a lot of scammers around. And they don't care for you or your emotions. They only care for the money. I came across many. I am glad i finally found a worth clinic. It has the higher success rate. The staff is so humble and kind. The doctors are so experienced yet so humble and kind. I am hoping for a successful journey ahead. I hope things work for you as well.
Registration date
Monday July 2, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

I hope you're doing well. I don't know where you read all that from, but they were absolutely right. regarding the fertility clinics, there is a good one. They excel in this certain domain. I am sorry about your condition. The good thing is that you haven't held back. You shouldn't either, a lot of people experience infertility. It's so common, now. IVF and surrogacy both are great options. Surrogacy is a safer option, in my opinion. IVF is slightly more complex. It's not possible if you are unable to carry a baby. Which is why I personally prefer surrogacy. Good luck with whatever you decide!
Registration date
Tuesday August 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

Please calm down. I don't think so that there's any problem. It happens often with some ladies. There could be any reason behind it. It may be due to your disturbed diet. There are many reasons can relate to it. Please visit your doctor. He will guide you better. Also, take care of your diet. It would be helpful for you to conceive a baby.
Registration date
Saturday April 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 30, 2018
You are unlucky the same as me. I am also going for surrogacy. I am infertile and i can't have a baby naturally. My husband has decided we go for surrogacy to have a baby now. He will soon get leave from his work and we will go for surrogacy abroad. Here in Bulgaria surrogacy is ban so we will be moving abroad. He has consulted some clinic there. The clinic is very popular for its surrogacy.
Hello there. How are you? I am so sorry to hear from you. This is really a difficult situation. Have you ever visited some doctor for it? If yes, what did he say? If not, then you must. I hope it will give you some direction. My best wishes are with you.
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019

I can understand that this journey can get difficult. However, don't lose hope. The technology has drastically improved and therefore there are so many options available. It's just that you need to find a guide for yourself. Someone who can help you. I have had such negative thoughts as well. I remember when I was on the 5th IUI cycle I had completely given up. I wasn't expecting anything. Therefore, when it failed I took a break. Whereas, my husband decided to look for clinics. He found this really well-known clinic for the process. We both researched on it. A friend of mine had visited them before therefore, I decided to ask her about her experience. She said really amazing things about them. Now we are in contact with them so make a wise decision.