Whom to contact

sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 01:54 AM - Latest reply: aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen
- Jun 29, 2018 at 11:09 AM
Hello, hope you are enjoying good health. I am a daily visitor of this forum. Today i am here to share my experience out of anger. I am an infertile. The reason of my infertility is heart disease. The news broke us down. My husband suggested us to go for surrogacy. We started looking for clinics. Our colleagues suggested us to contact Adonis clinic for surrogacy. We lived in Japan. We contacted Adonis clinic via email and asked their procedure. We sent them several emails but they didn't bother to response. What a pathetic service they have? Are they professionals? Don't contact Adonis clinic ever. You will waste your time.
See more 

Your reply

9 replies

Angela1214 37 Posts Thursday February 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 08:52 AM
Thank you
Oh, my lord, this is becoming unbelievable now. How can people be so ruthless. Infertility is a real problem maker for the women. It is a considerable challenge. It is a real problem maker for the couples. Couples facing all this want something to happen at once. They want a change in their lives that can take them out from the miserable scenario. This desperation takes them closer to the solutions. They contact the clinics that have the alternative solutions. You did the same. You tried finding the best clinical alternatives. You found out Lotus. Unfortunately this turned out to be a futile effort. The clinic's unresponsive attitude is evident that they are not professionally reliable. They should have realised about what you are going through. The credibility of the clinic initially depends on how they coordinate with their desiring people.
Respond to Angela1214
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 09:37 AM
Thank you
This is just unacceptable. I went through the same thing. I myself emailed them several times and didn’t receive any reply from them. At first, I thought maybe they were too busy to reply. But then I got to know through forums that they are doing this to everyone. I realized that they are just a scam. I hope no one goes through this phase. Anyways, be careful if you are opting for a treatment. Research thoroughly and then make a decision. I wish this doesn't happen to anyone else. Best of luck to everyone.Much love.
Respond to anayahill
Oliviasmit 95 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 10:46 AM
Thank you
Hi Sidney! Hope you are doing great. I am sorry that you had to face infertility and further more the negligence from the clinic. Clinics should be aware that infertility is not an easy thing to deal with and they need to more professional in their services. I have had similar experience with Lotus clinic. It is also an fertility clinic in Ukraine. I have been sending them countless emails over last few weeks but still have not gotten any reply from them. Be aware of them too.
Respond to Oliviasmit
mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 11:38 AM
Thank you
Hi. There are so many similar complaints I have seen. This is so unprofessional. You didn't deserve this. Thank god you realized this before giving them your money. I hope you find a better-suited clinic soon. A clinic that really does care about their clients.
Respond to mistygray
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 12:39 PM
Thank you
Oh Man! Seems this has become a real serious issue. How could one do that so many times with so many customers or patients? I mean have they lost it? Even I am one of the women who hesitate 100 times before contacting any fertility clinic. That actually takes courage. You have to gather all your thoughts and decide over one thing. Like always there are so many things happening in my mind. And if this would have happened to me. I would have completely lost it. I could never bare such thing. You did a great job by informing us over this Adonis clinic. I guess either they should improve their services. Because this seems to be becoming a serious issue. Else each one should avoid going to such places. Even I won't contact that.
I personally hesitate so much about the fertility clinics. I have no idea what I would do at the time of treatment. You guys are great. And I am grateful that I joined up such forums that make me aware of such cases. I could avoid them. Keep up this good work. You guys inspire me each day.
Thank you. Have a good day!
Respond to Alana90
Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 01:03 PM
Thank you
Hello, Sidney. How are you doing today? I hope you are in good health. I am so sorry to hear about your struggle with infertility. It must have been an awful situation. I can relate. A woman going through all this is very needy. And, the desperation can get to a person. Your struggle with the clinic is also a sad story. They have a horrible reputation. My hopes are that you find a better clinic, ASAP. My prayers are with you. Don't lose faith. Keep your hopes high. Good luck and lots of love!
Respond to Avaa81
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 07:22 PM
Thank you
Hello there. I went through the same thing. I myself emailed them several times and didn’t receive any reply from them. They are a scam. I hope no one goes there. Take care everyone.
Respond to aliceblake
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 08:43 PM
Thank you
I know dear, they are really bad. I am so sorry for you. Please feel sorry for me too. I am so much worried about it. I had this experience with me as well. I cried a lot. I don't know why they did this to me. I think of it as an offensive deed. This is really bad. I hope they understand one day that it's not right to hurt someone. Just take good care of yourself. I hope everything is alright with you now. Try to contact someone else.
Respond to pheobe412
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 11:09 AM
Thank you
I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. My experience went bad too.I'm still waiting for their reply but then I realized they are just a scam. They don't take their patients seriously. In fact, I don't think they really want customers. It is awful when you trust a clinic and they stop responding or get rude to you I even told them it was a matter of urgency they didn't bother replying to me. Instead of solving, the problem of the patient, which should be their utmost duty. Sadly, this is not happening in Adonis Clinic. I would recommend all others to be aware of. Be careful while choosing your clinic. We can't judge a book by its cover. Stay safe all.
Respond to aliayan