Need suggestions

Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
-
Hello, How are you? I want to share my experience with you all. I am an infertile. my husband suggested to go for surrogacy. We contacted *** clinic for details. We mentioned it is the matter of urgency but they didn't reply us back. We are disappointed with their communication service. Don't know whom to trust. Looking for recommendations.
See more 

Your reply

8 replies

Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey, Sidney, I hope you are doing well. I can understand how you might be feeling like. It can get really frustrating. I have had a bad experience with them as well. However, I saw it as a sign that this wasn't the clinic to go for. I think on this journey the number one goal is to not waste time. You have to move forward and search for better options. Best of luck to you don't get tensed I am sure things will get better.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I myself am searching for clinics at this time. However, I don't have my expectations high because I know that such clinics also do exist. It is sad that they don't care about the issues that patients are going through. I would suggest that you solely don't rely on them. Move ahead I am sure there are plenty of better options. Good communication is really important especially when you are traveling from a foreign land. I hope the very best of luck to you.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Thank you
hey, we all are right Sidney white. How do you feel? why not we are curious to hear about your experience. Yeah right. We are living in a fool's paradise. Don’t know who is our friend and who is our devil. People are dual faces now a day. How beautifully they cover their faces with such a beautiful veil.
Respond to amy
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 24, 2019
Thank you
Hi there, Sidney. I feel very sorry for you. You're already going through a terrible phase of your life and now this happened. This is such an unprofessional attitude. You shouldn't care, it's their loss that they lost a client. Don't lose hope. I wish you to find a good clinic soon. All the best!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
I am really sorry to read about your clinic experience. I can understand that it must be very hard for you. However, don't lose hope! I am glad that you are still open to visit some other clinic. This time I would say that do spend some time on researching the clinic. Make sure they are experienced and offer good services. The clinic I am visiting I made sure they were operating at a high success rate. I also checked their services and packages. I actually got really attracted to them. They offered a VIP package and a Standard package. Both of these were highly reasonable. The program that attracted me the most was the guarantee program. According to it if one thing didn't work out the doctors would try a different treatment. I am really excited to start my cycle with them. They are so humble and nice with us.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Sounds like you've had a rough one. I'm not surprised, sadly. It hardly shocks me. People are right to lose their faith in humanity. It's disgusting to see what people are up to. You did not deserve this treatment. I'm glad you decided to post it on here. More and more women will be aware of the situation. They will be better equipped to avoid it in the future. That's obviously a good thing. Keep up the good work, guys! I hope you find a good clinic. This actually highlights the importance of doing your background research. You should've been more aware. Ah well, you still have time. Don't lose hope. If you need more information, hit me up!
Respond to Cindyyy92
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Status
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi Sidney! I hope you are doing well. I am really sorry to hear about your infertility. Infertility is not an easy thing to deal with. After that, you went to the clinic which is making it a living hell for people. You have been through enough now. Now you need to do some research about clinics. Only after that opt for any clinic. There are many good clinics out there. I also had my babies through surrogacy, but my clinic was abroad. The clinic was great, the packages were affordable and the doctors were well experienced. If you can travel then that's a good option for you. I hope things work out for you. Just stay strong and patient. Good luck!
Respond to DorothyP
Registration date
Saturday February 9, 2019
Status
Last seen
March 1, 2019
Thank you
Hi Sidney! I hope you are doing well. That clinic is doing this with everyone. I even traveled all the way to that clinic for treatment. But when i went there, i saw that everything is a disaster. You can't even imagine how they treat patients there. They don't even think of them as humans. The surrogates who come there are also quite disappointed with their behavior. They are just showing a nice picture to everyone but are not like that. They are ruining lives of people behind that. I am also one of their victims. Avoid that clinic as much as you can. Find yourself a good clinic who knows how to treat humans. Stay blessed.
Respond to MerriStar