Last seen
August 27, 2018
- - Latest reply: alisa123
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- Jun 29, 2018 at 10:17 PM
Hello, How are you? I want to share my experience with you all. I am an infertile. my husband suggested to go for surrogacy. We contacted Adonis clinic for details. We mentioned it is the matter of urgency but they didn't reply us back. We are disappointed with their communication service. Don't know whom to trust. Looking for recommendations.
See more 

Your reply

4 replies

Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey, Sidney, I hope you are doing well. I can understand how you might be feeling like. It can get really frustrating. I have had a bad experience with them as well. However, I saw it as a sign that this wasn't the clinic to go for. I think on this journey the number one goal is to not waste time. You have to move forward and search for better options. Best of luck to you don't get tensed I am sure things will get better.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
December 9, 2018
Thank you
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I myself am searching for clinics at this time. However, I don't have my expectations high because I know that such clinics also do exist. It is sad that they don't care about the issues that patients are going through. I would suggest that you solely don't rely on them. Move ahead I am sure there are plenty of better options. Good communication is really important especially when you are traveling from a foreign land. I hope the very best of luck to you.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Thank you
hey, we all are right Sidney white. How do you feel? why not we are curious to hear about your experience. Yeah right. We are living in a fool's paradise. Don’t know who is our friend and who is our devil. People are dual faces now a day. How beautifully they cover their faces with such a beautiful veil.
Respond to amy
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi there, Sidney. I feel very sorry for you. You're already going through a terrible phase of your life and now this happened. This is such an unprofessional attitude. You shouldn't care, it's their loss that they lost a client. Don't lose hope. I wish you to find a good clinic soon. All the best!
Respond to alisa123