Whom to Trust

Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- - Latest reply:  amy - Jul 4, 2018 at 10:47 PM
Hello, hope you are doing well. I don't know how to explain myself here. I am an infertile. My husband and i thought of surrogacy. We decided to contact Adonis clinic for treatment. We contacted them via email and asked about the details of surrogacy. But they didn't reply us back. We are still waiting for their response. We don't know whom to trust and contact for treatment.
See more 

Your reply

10 replies

Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Last seen
June 29, 2018
Thank you
I’m sorry you had to experience this. You didn’t deserve this. This is so wrong. If they are running a clinic, they should reply to people and answer their questions. How do they get clients is beyond me. If they are not even willing to read what someone has to say, then how can people trust them with their work? Surrogacy is already a very risky and sensitive procedure. The least they could do is show some concern. I’m very disappointed. stay safe everyone. There are many other reliable clinics,Try them. Good luck.
Respond to ellenheller
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey, Sidney, you are having the same issue I had with them. They take soo long to reply. Sometimes they don't even reply! It can get really annoying. When they do finally reply its like they don't even want to have a one to one conversation with you. They just send a forward message to you. In the message, they basically ask you for your details. It can get really frustrating. I wanted to know specifically about their IVF with DE program and I got no information on that. My suggestion to you would be to not waste your time. There are many other good clinics that are available as well. Start doing your research on them. Don't be dishearted I am sure things will get better. Sending baby dust your way. Do keep us updated.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
I know it can be so frustrating. I mean you are already so stressed. You must have taken this decision after gathering so much strength. But then things like this happen. It is a major turnoff. It makes you all cranky. I have seen my friend go through all this. She contacted Adonis. Waited for the reply for 3 months. She wasted her three months. There was still no reply. Eventually, she found another amazing clinic. They were so responsive. They took care of her. They provided accommodation. The staff was friendly. Everything was on point.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Thank you
Sydney white so sorry to hear your experience. I can understand that it’s very hard to face this reality that you are infertile. A couple feels helpless. but dude nothing is in our hands. but when some clinic doesn’t show any response then your grief increases. I can realize it. Because I am also infertile. And looking for a clinic. I also not had a bad experience with it. But then I decided that I will never waste my more time. life is a mixture of grief and happiness. So, don’t be panic. My sister is in treatment in Ukraine for surrogacy. After completing her entire process, I will discuss her clinic with you guys. Have a nice day dear.
Respond to amy
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
This is really disgusting. Everybody is complaining about the Adinos Clinic. They have lost all their reputation by doing this. Don't get worried, hon. I know it is hard to face such a situation. The clinic should have done their task responsibly. They are just playing with the patient's feelings. They are breaking their hearts. The patients already have to go through so much. Then, this comes.
Respond to joshien
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi. How are you doing? I guess you should stop wasting your time on them. They are not worth it. They did the same thing to me. I tried to contact them a while ago. Can you believe they still haven't replied to me? I cant just show up to the clinic without any information about them, right? This was so unprofessional. Then thanks to this forum, I realized I wasn't the only one. They did the exact same thing to so many people. I stopped giving a damn. But then I saw this woman share her experience with that clinic and it was horrible. I'm lucky it didn't go as far with me.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. I hope you're doing well. This is really disappointing from Adonis. The experience you've just had. No one should have it. They need to shut down their clinic if they can't respond to patients. I've read so many experiences like this. Disappointed!!
Respond to SelenaHayes
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey there, Sidney! I'm sorry to read about your infertility. It's the worst thing a person ever suffers from. I'm glad you decided to go for surrogacy. It's a decision you won't regret. If this clinic isn't replying, contact some other clinic. You're starting this journey, stay positive. Good luck!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Last seen
July 20, 2018
Thank you
Hello Sydney, I hope you are doing okay. I am so sorry to hear about this. Do not wait for their response because it will take forever. this clinic is a scam even though it looks pretty good. I suggest you find some other clinic and try contacting them. I am sure you will find a better clinic who at least care enough to reply to a family I distress. Infertility is frustrating, people should feel that.
Respond to youtubegirl
Thank you
hey sidneywhite!!! That’ so sad. I am really feeling sorry for you. that’s not a fair mean. In this way, people are going towards disappointment. I think they shouldn’t do that. It’s not a professional way. Moreover, it doesn’t suit ethically too. as for my mail if no one replies me I become angry with him. Especially when you are desperately waiting for a reply. But what we can do. we are totally helpless. In the end, we will look for them again. try to find another clinic. Now the world is making much progress in this field.
Respond to amy