Traditional IVF: Conventional IVF

double_babies 2 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 04:25 AM - Latest reply: Oliviasmit 95 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen
- Jun 27, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Traditional IVF: Conventional IVF is completed if the semen is of good quality, in this procedure a readied test of semen is blended with the eggs and the dish put in the hatchery till the following morning. The sperms swim into the egg to prepare them as they would in the body.
Intracytoplasmic sperm infusion (ICSI): This procedure has been portrayed in before posts. ICSI is important to accomplish preparation of the eggs where the sperms are not sufficiently solid to swim into the eggs independent from anyone else. After the eggs have been infused, they are put in a dish in the hatchery until the following morning.
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 08:37 AM
Thank you
Thanks for sharing such an informative post. I hope this can bring a lot of help for so many women out here. Yes! Anyway! Stay blessed! People really need to get a little awareness about the IVF and all the related infertility solutions. So, they can help themselves. :)
Respond to LydiaHarris
Oliviasmit 95 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Thank you
Hi! Hope you are in good health. Thanks for sharing such vital knowledge about IVF. I guess people should be more aware of what they are getting themselves into. Personally speaking I do not recommend IVF. IVF has failed for me twice. Did I forget to mention I am also infertile. I opted for surrogacy and recommend it to anyone. But at the end of the day, the choice is yours. All the best.
Respond to Oliviasmit