- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- May 27, 2019 at 08:33 PM
Hello,
On the dates that I'm fertile, I find some bleedings down on my underwear, can you please tell me whether it is something normal.
Thanks.
See more 

11 replies

Thank you
Hello,
Have you been to the gynecologist for this?
Respond to Awa
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
It could be implantation. However, it is happening very often I would say visit a doctor. This could be something very concerning as well. I would suggest that you visit a doctor and ask them about it. It is better not to delay such things. Good luck to you. I hope things go well for you. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
It's hard to say for sure. It would be in the best interest to visit a doctor. It could be implantation bleeding. I really hope it is, that! That would be the perfect news. You can test to see if it's positive. Either way, your best option is to wait. I know, it can be so hard to wait! You get so anxious and you don't know what to expect. I hope you get the best news! Sending you my best wishes and regards. Keep us posted on how it goes. Once again, I would really advise you to visit a doctor! Don't worry too much. I know the frustration, don't give in, to it, though!
Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I can understand your frustration. It's okay to feel this way. A tough TTC can make a person feel these sort of things. Good luck to you, I hope it's implantation bleeding! Stay hopeful, but you probably do have to keep waiting. I would suggest visiting a doctor, too. Just to be on the safe side, you know?
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Wow, honey! This could be something special. I'd be really excited if I were you. I can understand why you're frustrated, too, though, haha! This time is just so tough! Good luck to you. I'd suggest you test, soon. Keep us posted on how it goes. I really hope it's a positive!
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Status
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi there! I hope you are feeling better now. There can be a lot of different factors behind that. In my opinion, it's better for you to visit a doctor. He will be able to guide you through this. I just hope that it's not anything bad. Just keep your expectations low. In this journey, it's always important to stay patient. Just visit a doctor asap and get yourself tested. Good luck! I hope things are positive for you. Take good care of yourself. Stay blessed! Bye!
Respond to DorothyP
Registration date
Saturday February 9, 2019
Status
Last seen
March 1, 2019
Thank you
Hi there! I hope you are feeling better now. So it can happen because of a lot of reasons. I hope it's implantation bleeding. Just think positive and visit a doctor. He will clear out all your doubts. It can even be something bad so visit a doctor asap. But make sure you are visiting a good clinic. I hope things go well for you. Just make sure you are taking good care of yourself. Everything will be fine. Good luck. Stay blessed. Bye.
Respond to MerriStar
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
Thank you
Hey. That is a weird problem. I think you should see a doctor about this. You need to find out what is causing this. Have you been TTC? We have very less info to answer this. Only a doctor can help you out here. I hope its nothing big.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
It could be implantation bleeding. However, I am too sure! I would suggest you take a test. If that doesn't answer the answer visit a doctor. They will really be able to help you out. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way. I hope things work out for you.
jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019
-
I think visiting a doctor at this initial stage itself is the answer. Why wait and create more complications. You should take rest of course, but along with that few immediate tests are very important. Do not take much risk and chances. I wish you do not fall on more complications.
Respond to Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019
Thank you
Hi dear, hope you are doing good. Was it all of a sudden without any symptoms? You need to visit a good doctor, please. I hope that will be the ultimate solution to your immediate problem. I hope you have good contacts of doctors who can actually give you the reason for this problem.
Respond to jeenia
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. It could be implantation bleeding as well. However, I am not too sure. I would recommend that you visit your clinic and ask them for help. They will really tell you the issue. Do not delay this. In case if this is something serious. Senidng baby dust your way.
Respond to Gilbert_6706