Need Suggestions

Ivana44 17 Posts Friday June 15, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 11:13 AM - Latest reply:  roze30
- Jul 19, 2018 at 03:33 AM
Hello, I hope everyone is fine. The day I lost my child everything was over. I lost the game. I had a miscarriage when a bike hit me. Doctors not only told me about the miscarriage but about my infertility too. Infertility is a curse to me. I can't see any positivity around me. My husband is my support system but I know he wants a child. Please help me what to do now. Suggest me a good clinic also.
See more 

Your reply

25 replies

Mirren020 5 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date June 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 27, 2018 at 11:59 AM
Thank you
Hello! This is Diane. Today I am going to discuss my personal story with you people. I live in Normandy. I got married seven years back. I used to live in Ukraine at that time and so did my husband. He used to work there. But then he got transferred to Normandy and we moved there. When I was 19, I had to go through a surgery. I was diagnosed with live cancer. I got operated successfully. But at the follow up, the doctors found that the cancerous cells were re-growing along the margins. So I had to go through some chemotherapy sessions. I knew it has many side effects including getting infertile. But I was hope that I wont need to suffer that. But the bread always fall buttered side down, I got infertile. We learned this two years before when tried conceiving. Someone recommended us a clinic in Ukraine. Its name was Lotus. We called them but it went unanswered.
So we mailed them about our condition to seek advice. It didn’t get any response either. I would personally not recommend any of you to go for Lotus if you need to. Rather, we have now decided to take us to Canada for treatment.
Respond to Mirren020
Thank you
hey Ivana44!!! Oh, that’s so miserable. I don’t find such words that can console you. maybe my words prove as a heal for the wound. I can imagine your pain. This feeling is like heaven is not supporting you. your head is totally bare. That’s too much difficult and tough situation.
Respond to amy
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 10:13 PM
Thank you
Hi there! I'm doing very well and I hope you're in good health as well. I'm very sorry to read about what happened. You must be in trauma when this news was conveyed to you. These are the worst news that a woman can ever hear at once. There isn't any pain greater than the pain of losing your unborn baby. You have to be strong, dear. You won't let infertility destroy your life. I know it isn't easy, but you have to do it for the sake of having a baby. I'd suggest you go for surrogacy. Not IVF because you've had an accident and a miscarriage too, your body is weak right now and wouldn't be able to carry a baby. IVF is a painful process, dear. Surrogacy is trending nowadays as it's a pretty easy process and much convenient too. You'll have a biological baby through this process. Research the clinics in eastern Europe. They provide best services with affordable rates. Just be careful and read the reviews first. All the best!
Respond to alisa123
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 04:41 AM
Thank you
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. This must have been devastating. Please don't lose hope and keep trying. Keep yourself surrounded by positivity. Make sure to be well researched on whatever clinic you opt to go for. The clinic I am visiting is located in Europe. One of the reasons for choosing this clinic was the high success rate. Also, they are comparatively inexpensive. However, the best thing is that they don't compromise on quality.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Updated by aliceblake on 2/07/18 at 09:04 AM
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? This must have been extremely painful. I cant suggest anything because I am not any further in this journey. It can be so difficult to cope with such situations. Especially when it gets that far. Please stay strong throughout this. I am fully aware that this isn't easy. You can go for surrogacy and IVF. They are both very successful. Take care. Lots of love.
Respond to aliceblake
BellaJones998 52 Posts Friday April 6, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 09:57 AM
Thank you
Hey there. I hope you are going well. I am really sorry for you MC. I know how hard it must be for you. Please don't panic or stress out. Keep trying. Things will get better. You can search for clinics in Ukraine. They'll help you out. Take care and lots of love.
Respond to BellaJones998
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 10:04 AM
Thank you
Hello there. I am so sorry for you. Surrogacy is trending nowadays as it's a pretty easy process and much convenient too. You'll have a biological baby through this process. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 10:13 AM
Thank you
This is really sad. To lose a baby is never easy. It is more heartbreaking that you are infertile. I have faced infertility for many years. My husband supported me alot. We should be thankful that our better half is with us. Well, I knew that she wanted babies badly. So for him, I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. I have a baby now. I have no more worries. Indeed surrogacy is a gift. I wish that you will be a mom soon. Don't worry. Stay blessed.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 10:41 AM
Thank you
I am sorry. I hope you will be fine now. I wish that you will be blessed soon. Infertility is hard to overcome. I know many people are coming up with it. My friend was infertile. She wanted to be a mother but no luck. So, in the end, she chose surrogacy. She went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided them with a surrogate. I am so happy for them. This is the best way to have babies. Don't worry. be brave. There is nothing to worry about.
Respond to emily001
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 12:16 PM
Thank you
That's sad! You are right. Infertility hurts more than anything. Almost every other person on this forum is on the similar boat as you are. And it makes me saddest that so many women have to live a clueless life.
But you have to understand this thing that life never ends over here. You have to look for the some of the best procedures available. And they all are amazing. Especially the surrogacy procedure. I am saying this because I have observed so many positive responses over surrogacy procedure. I am so sure that this would even help you out.
Respond to Alana90
Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 03:18 PM
Thank you
Hey. I feel really Sorry for your loss. Well, It's a great news that you are taking the right decision. I am also a mother of a daughter who was given birth by a surrogate. I had some Uterine complications. So I couldn't give birth. I was not ready for IVF or adoption. Surrogacy was my last hope. I always wanted a biological baby. So through surrogacy, I could make it true. I made my mind and without wasting any time I went for it. I went to Europe for the clinic. that's the best clinic. I suggest you go there without any delay. Avoid lotus and Adinos clinic. They do not respond. Best of luck.
Respond to Sabera28
Thank you
Dear Ivana! Hope so you will be fine. I really become so sad to know about your loss. It's really a tough thing for every woman. But don't lose hope. There some methods that may help you to have a baby in your life. Surrogacy or IVF are among them. Both the methods are really helpful. I think you should go for it.
All my sympathies are with you
Respond to pitjulie19
SashaWhite 46 Posts Wednesday April 4, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 08:54 PM
Thank you
Hey, thanks for this thread. It's great that women are sharing their worries here. Indeed infertility is very hard to cope with. There are many women out there with you in this boat. Don't lose hope. Be strong
Respond to SashaWhite
Thank you
Bad to hear about your loss. It was a very tough journey you went through. I am totally shocked to read your post. As a mother, I can feel your pain. Infertility is really the worst thing. We are in the same boat. I and my husband tried for TTC for 4 years but all in vain. Then I came to know about my infertility. It was really shocking to me. But instead of losing hope I was determined to complete my family. We decided to go for surrogacy. We went to Ukraine for it. We got a baby girl by the surrogacy. Now we are happy with our little soul. So I suggest you go for the surrogacy. .I really help. And do not lose hope. Surrogacy is an option available to you.
Respond to Eleanor045
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 07:42 AM
Thank you
Hello Ivana, how are you? Hope you are doing good. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I can imagine your pain. I also faced the same circumstances. After that doctor diagnosis infertility. It was very hard for me to understand the situation. My husband and i love kids. We want to be parents at any cost. Our colleagues recommended us surrogacy. We chose Lotus clinic for treatment. We want to know procedure details and total expense. We asked Lotus clinic about details but they ignored our queries. We are very disappointed. Surrogacy is the last option for us. I also recommend surrogacy to us. But please beware of Lotus clinic. They are nothing but trash.
Respond to sidneywhite
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 08:56 AM
Thank you
You should go for surrogacy. Just follow it surrogacy in Ukraine is the best option to choose. My plan is to visit this clinic as soon as possible. They are providing many good ways and choices in pregnancy. I am supporting you in this. Just keep doing the right things. Soon you will get the best results. This can create serious happiness in your life. I am so excited to do this and best of luck to you too.
Respond to anayahill
Thank you
Hey Ivana! Hope so you will be fine. I just read your post. I really become so sad to know about your miscarriage. It'a really a tough thing to deal with. But don't lose hope. Try to avail some alternate methods like surrogacy or IVF. Both the methods are really helpful. One of my friends also adopted surrogacy to have a baby in her life. She was unable to conceive naturally due to some hormonal issues. She was also become hopeless. Later she went for surrogacy and now she has a beautiful daughter. I think you should go for it. I hope it will help you
All my sympathies are with you
Respond to pitjulie19
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 11:48 AM
Thank you
I’m glad to greet you on the forum! You have infertility, and it’s terrible. But, believe me, everything is possible in life! And it is never impossible to discourage. You know, here’s your infertility, yes. And it’s very bad. And at me here at first everything was fine. I could even get pregnant. But I had a miscarriage. I thought. that my life is over. For a long time I could not find a place for myself. But then I decided that I still want a child. And I will do my best to make it appear. I did not want to adopt someone. It’s not that I’m against it. Not at all. Children from orphanages need parents. There’s nothing here. But I wanted my own child. Now the media is progressing. I underwent IVF procedure. I am hoping everything goes well for me. Do not worry, you’ll succeed! I’m sure! If something interests you, ask necessarily!
Respond to aliayan
ellina_12 14 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date July 4, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 01:35 PM
Thank you
Don't worry. I know its hard but never lose hope. You should go for surrogacy. There is a good clinic in Eastern Europe. They are best in dealing with surrogacy. Just go for it. My best wishes are with you.
Respond to ellina_12
aroosa512 12 Posts Thursday July 5, 2018Registration date July 11, 2018 Last seen - Jul 5, 2018 at 02:30 PM
Thank you
Hi How are you ? I hope you are doing well. My wishes are always with you. MC is a very hard time in a women life. My aunt had MC. Her husband was supportive like yours. With his support she conceived after 5 years. It was long and painful time for her. She was happy that the end was beautiful. That's the best thing in TTC journey. You will succeed soon. Trust me it's painful but its beautiful in the end. Remember difficulties in your journey makes your destination beautiful. I wish you a very good luck. My Best wishes are with you
Respond to aroosa512
1 2 Next