August 18, 2018
-
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
-
Hello, I hope everyone is fine. The day I lost my child everything was over. I lost the game. I had a miscarriage when a bike hit me. Doctors not only told me about the miscarriage but about my infertility too. Infertility is a curse to me. I can't see any positivity around me. My husband is my support system but I know he wants a child. Please help me what to do now. Suggest me a good clinic also.

27 replies

Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

Hey! I know how you feel, but it's not your fault. I am really sorry about your loss. Losing your baby before birth is worse. Don't worry you are not alone here. Many others here are facing the same problem. If your husband is your support you are a lucky girl. Clinic in Europe is the best in this treatment. Try to consult them, I hope they'll meet up all your requirements. Good luck dear.
hi, Don't take the stress. Nothing is impossible. All will be fine. We just have to handle the situation calmly. It seems that all is ending and there is nothing left. But trust me God has written something better for us. I think so you should go for treatment in some other clinic in Europe. There are the best clinics and they provide you with a great environment. The treatment is not so costly there. My best wishes are with you. Take care. All will be fine. Think positive and stay positive.May God bless you ❤️
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
It must have been so difficult! Miscarriages can be really hard to take. I know that feeling. I've been through something similar. I had a miscarriage soon after getting the BFP. It was quite early. It still hurt so much. You were quite some way into it, so it's sad to see. I hope you get over your troubles. There are many good clinics. You should do your research. A fertility clinic is definitely the right way to look into this. Sending you my prayers! Don't think too much and go for it! It's better than sitting and doing nothing!
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019

Hey, dont be so hard on yourself. I am sure things will get better. Just stay strong and positive. I am sure things will get better. I am sorry to read about your loss. However, dont let it break you. Visit a good clinic for your treatment. Ask them to suggest the best treatment. I did the same when I was trying. The clinic I am visiting helped us a lot! They told us what would be the best way. I listened to them and due to which I am doing good so far. If you need information let me know. Sending baby dust your way. Good luck to you.
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

I am really sorry to read about your loss. I can understand d how hard that must be. I am glad that you have a supportive husband. You do need a partner like this when on the journey. I would suggest that you both visit a good doctor. Ask them for possible advice. You should also look into treatments like IVF and IUI.
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 4, 2019

Sorry to hear what happened to you. I will share my story to inspire you and maybe you will have a suggestion too. I had hysterectomy cancer. I was infertile but cancer free. I always wanted to have a baby. I asked my husband about having a baby. We decided to have a baby. We went for surrogacy. We have our twin daughters from surrogacy. We are so happy and excited.
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

I am really sorry to read about your struggles. I can understand how hard this must be for you. It is not an easy journey to be on especially when things aren't working out. However, honestly speaking dont lose hope. I would suggest you visit a good doctor for your process. Ask them to carry the tests and then help you out. This is something that is important to do. Sending baby dust your way.