Betrayed What to do

sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 28, 2018 at 02:07 PM - Latest reply: Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen
- Jul 4, 2018 at 01:48 PM
Hello, hope all are enjoying good health. I am here to share my struggle with you all. I am an infertile. I am facing infertility from 5 years. The reason of my infertility is heart problem. I really like kids. This news broke me down. Luckily my husband supported me. We decided to go for surrogacy. we heard about Adonis clinic. We decided to try our luck. We contacted them via email and phone. But they did not reply us. We are angry and frustrated. Don't know whom to trust.
See more 

Your reply

10 replies

stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 09:48 AM
Thank you
I am so sorry for such a bad experience. I hope that you will be a mom soon. I have heard alot about the clinic Lotus and Adonis. We should be aware of them. I think you should now choose a right clinic for surrogacy. There is a clinic in Europe. That is renown for its surrogacy. I hope you will consider it.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 10:25 AM
Thank you
I am so sorry for all this. My friend had similar worst experience. She was infertile. She faced it for 7 years. She was so devastated. But she didn't lose hope. In the end, she decided to go for surrogacy. She went to a clinic Lotus. Where she was betrayed. She was so upset. Now they are planning to go to Europe for surrogacy. She wasted alot of time for Lotus clinic. I hope she will be a mom soon.
Respond to emily001
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 11:03 AM
Thank you
Oh, my God, How can people be so rude and unprofessional? Infertile women are already traumatized and then their insensitive behavior is a real problem for the women. Couples facing infertility are already so desperate and search out for a clinic for their treatment. In this process, some of us come across such pathetic clinics.W which are so unreasonable. The clinic's unresponsive attitude is evident that they are not professionally reliable. They should have realised about what you are going through. Anyhow, don't be depressed may everything will turn out great for you.
Respond to aliayan
mistygray 113 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 11:48 AM
Thank you
hi. I hope you are doing well. This happened to me too. I was looking for good and affordable surrogacy clinics when I came across this one. I tried to contact them via email. I still haven't gotten a reply from them. I waited for months. I sent more emails in case they might have missed the first one by mistake. But I still got no response from them. It was very disappointing to me. Then I realized I wasn't the only one. I saw so many people complain about the same thing. You should keep looking for clinics. I hope you find a better-suited clinic soon.
Respond to mistygray
jeny288 46 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 12:56 PM
Thank you
Hey. I am sorry for you. You should go to Europe for Surrogacy. That is the best clinic. The staff there is very supportive. The surrogate which they provide is also very healthy. I was also infertile. Then I went to Europe for Surrogacy. Now I am enjoying motherhood.
Respond to jeny288
Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 03:03 PM
Thank you
Hey. Avoid these clinics Adinos and Lotus. They are dishonest in their work. Many people are disappointed by their irresponsible actions. You have to find the best clinic for surrogacy. Clinic plays major roles in surrogacy. If you choose the best clinic it will give you best results. You can go to Europe for the clinic. That's the best clinic I found. I have a baby girl now. I wish that everything will be in your favor.
Respond to Sabera28
joshien 47 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 10:14 AM
Thank you
Hello, How are you? I’m hoping you’re in good health. I can’t believe you had to go through this! This is terrible news. I’m really sorry. I hope you’ve recovered. You don’t deserve this, honey. Adonis Clinic is really bad with this attitude. They must understand that it is a painful thing for someone hoping for good. They have the totally irresponsible attitude. But you need not worry about this. Everything will be fine in the end. My prayers and best wishes are with you. Wishing you best of luck. Take care.
Respond to joshien
Thank you
hey side white. It’s nice to you see again over this forum. I was not expecting you to post very soon. How are you feeling now? Well, that’s something else. Come to the main topic. I am so sorry to know about your disease. Mostly I heard that those women cannot go through pregnancy who have rare illness issue. This is because you become a heart patient after surgery or bypass. Your blood pressure remains high all the time. this irregular flow of blood in lungs and arteries causes serve problem for the embryo. Blood pressure shoot up during pregnancy or right after the delivery. As heart muscles get weakens and they can’t compete in such a critical condition. So don’t take a risk and adopt a kid. If you are not in favor of adoption, then should try IVF. Hope so you will get a baby soon.
Respond to amy
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 01:46 PM
Thank you
Adnois does not reply. I have confirmed this too. I thought maybe my brother was whining unnecessarily about it. I decided to look into this matter myself. Turns out he was right. So I would say you are right too. My brother has male infertility. So they have no other option but to go for any fertility treatments. They decided to opt for Adnois just like you. It was not a right decision indeed. The clinic did not respond. So now they are back to square one. I am looking for clinics for him as well. I just I can get help too. I would appreciate if anyone can help me out.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 01:48 PM
Thank you
Just make this a point that a single email or a single failure won't make you down, They don't answer you that's fine. Try contacting another one. They might respond you well. You should never make such things to put you down anyhow, And this Adonis clinic has done this several times. This is never been the one-time thing. So I would ask you to try contacting another clinic.
THere are hundreds of individuals that had their assisted reproductive procedures from the fertility clinics and have found to be very positive. Try consulting any such fertility clinics.
I am so sure that you would get your happiness very soon.
Respond to Alana90