Looking for recommendation

sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 28, 2018 at 02:11 PM - Latest reply:  amy
- Jun 29, 2018 at 03:24 PM
Hello, how are you? Hope you are doing well. I am a daily visitor of this forum. This forum is like a family to me. I am looking for suggestion. Please suggest a good clinic for surrogacy. We contacted a clinic earlier but wasted my time. We heard about Ukraine clinics. We contacted Lotus clinic via email and explained our problem. We asked about the packages and other details. We also mention it is a matter of urgency. But they didn't respond to our mails. Their communication service is really pathetic. I think they are scam. Beware of such clinics.Keep my experience in mind before contacting them.
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

nur_atikson 88 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 09:53 AM
Thank you
hi.how are you. make sure that the clinic is suitable or not. and also not costly and according to your requirements. I also a patient of Ukraine clinic. it has 100 percent surrogacy result. many of the parents blessed with a child by theirs. Wishing you all the best.
Respond to nur_atikson
Thank you
Sidney white I am very happy to see you again. We are absolutely fine, what’s about you dear? I agreed with you. this forum is very helpful and supportive. all the members in this forum are like a family. Everyone feels the pain of others. I also know some ladies who are very disappointed from this clinic. They shared a lot of their bad experiences with me. I am also looking a good clinic for surrogacy. actually, my friend is also an infertile. she is very nervous and confused. thanks a lot, to share your experience with me. I will keep your story in my mind. there are also many good clinics in Ukraine. You should visit them. Everything will be all right.
Respond to amy