Beware of Adonis Clinic

sidneywhite 63 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jun 28, 2018 at 02:15 PM - Latest reply: SashaWhite 29 Posts Wednesday April 4, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen
- Jul 2, 2018 at 09:40 PM
Hello, Hope you are doing well. I am an infertile. My husband and i contacted Adonis clinic and asked about the surrogacy info. but they didn't bother to response. We waited for a long period but all in vain. I think they are scam. They are only making money. beware of them.
See more 

Your reply

18 replies

lousi21 13 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 07:58 AM
Thank you
Hi.I'm fine. What's about you. Do not need to worry. I can understand. What you feel now. There are many good clinics in Europe. Who deals with surrogacy and IVF. I think you leave this clinic. Consult with another clinic. That will help you in a good way. Stay blessed. Good luck.
Respond to lousi21
LydiaHarris 37 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date July 6, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 08:54 AM
Thank you
Heyy! Sydney! Ignore it! Try other centers! I've not heard any good reviews about Adonis. So, yeah! Some companies still don't show professionalism, poor CSR services. Best of luck!
Respond to LydiaHarris
Thank you
Hello! How are you doing? Sorry to hear about your infertility. It is very hard to face. It is really shocking to hear about their behavior. I also heard many negative things about them. But it is a good thing that you are moving toward the surrogacy. It really helps. But you should not worried about their behavior. There are still some best clinics in Ukraine for surrogacy. It needs some homework to find a good clinic. You should know about the success rate of the surrogacy. You have to know also about the public reviews of the clinics. I hope you will find the best clinic. My all wishes to you. God bless you. Take care.
Respond to Eleanor045
kayakati 16 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date July 17, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 05:33 AM
Thank you
Hey Sydney! how are you dear! Sorry to hear about your infertility. Infertility is a devasting thing for a woman. You must be insecure. But don't worry there's a clinic in Europe. They give the best treatments. I also have experience with them. Hope for the best. Good luck.
Respond to kayakati
Mitchael.1 18 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 07:32 AM
Thank you
Oh so I am not alone in this. This is so concerning. I myself had a similar experience with them, recently. So I have basically been finding a new clinic since a long time. However, I am searching for a doctor who is experienced in this field. I don't want to opt for someone who is going to do what my previous doctor did, which is waste time. I think when you are on this TTC journey the time is ticking. You have less time and you have to be careful. So I emailed this clinic asking about all the important details. They replied very late. They were talking in this monotonous tone. Also, they didn't even answer one of my questions. Asked me for my details. I very kindly sent them my details along with my questions. To this email they haven't replied.
Respond to Mitchael.1
scarett9999 53 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 08:25 AM
Thank you
hi. oh lord. what is happening these days? I'm so sad to hear this. thank for sharing this. you save many people for going to wrongful hands. stay blessed. hope you find a good clinic soon.
Respond to scarett9999
anayahill 101 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 08:41 AM
Thank you
Sorry to hear about your infertility. I know it is very hard to face this cruel reality. I'm currently seeking help regarding IVF. But seeing this kind of behaviour of clinics is even scaring me more. I'm worried if there are such kind unprofessional clinics are out there. It is really shocking to hear about their behavior. But Thank you for making us aware. I will not contact them if they are wasting people's time. I hope you will find the best clinic. My all wishes to you. God bless you. Take care.
Respond to anayahill
BellaJones998 52 Posts Friday April 6, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 09:55 AM
Thank you
Hey there Sidney. thanks a lot for reaching out and wearing people. I am sure it will help a lot of people. These scammers and spammers are everywhere. A clinic like these is hurting the reputation of good clinics too. This is really a serious matter. I hope no one falls for them. Good luck.
Respond to BellaJones998
aliceblake 109 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 10:06 AM
Thank you
Hello there. Don't lose hope. There are still some best clinics in Ukraine for surrogacy. It needs some homework to find a good clinic. You should know about the success rate of the surrogacy. You have to know also about the public reviews of the clinics. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake
stacyben 70 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 10:17 AM
Thank you
You are right. Adonis clinic is a scam. I have faced infertility for so long. I wanted to be a mom but I don't understand what to do. I thought that surrogacy would be the best option. But now after contacting Adonis, I am changing my mind. I will choose another clinic. I hope for the best.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 54 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 10:45 AM
Thank you
I hope you are doing good. They are betraying us. They don't care about us at all. They only care about the personal benefits. They only want money. My friend had a very bad experience from Adonis clinic. Now they are going to change the clinic. We should choose clinic wisely.
Respond to emily001
joshien 37 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date July 15, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 10:48 AM
Thank you
I’m so sorry about your experience with this clinic. Thank you for this post and for making us aware of the rude behavior of the clinic. I have heard many such reviews about this clinic. We all need to warn others too. They are so irresponsible. It’s so frustrating. They just don’t care about people. It’s honestly so horrible. Keep the faith. I’m sure you’ll find a good clinic. Good luck to you!
Respond to joshien
Hannahdrake 44 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 10:51 AM
Thank you
As absurd as it might sound but it does lower your morale. There was a woman bashing another one on a forum. The victim made a similar post about Adnois and how it was a major depressing factor. She just mentioned how not getting a reply made her depressed. The other women just started bashing her. She was like: "The clinics are busy. They will reply. Why are you being so desperate? "How can you say they are a scam and all. Dude, she was so rude. I hope she realizes that after 3 months it becomes really depressing if you don't get a reply. The couple is already upset. They gather all the courage and write that piece of email. When they don't get a reply, it becomes an upsetting factor for sure.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Alana90 81 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 14, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 12:24 PM
Thank you
Hey! How are you doing? I know what you are trying to portray. I would never say that you might be spamming. Or either you should wait for the reply. Because how many people would do that? I mean I get to hear the similar stuff I come up to this forum each day. And I am so worried that how could someone do that to the ones who are already been so terrified. Or being frustrated. All their life.
You know what, I got to think thousand times before interacting with any of the fertility clinics. Because I know that so many expectations I would have bound with that particular clinic. And I would have thought so many things that I would be doing after getting the baby. And all such expectations suddenly break. Because of a single clinic.
Respond to Alana90
jeny288 17 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 02:22 PM
Thank you
I am sorry for whatever you have gone through. But, you should not lose hope. You should visit Clinic in Europe. That is the best clinic. The staff there is very cooperative and caring. I have also gone through all this situation. I went for surrogacy to Europe. I am really happy and enjoying motherhood.
Respond to jeny288
Sabera28 54 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 03:29 PM
Thank you
Hey. I am really sorry for what you have experienced. Avoid such clinics. I emailed them for my friend's Surrogacy. But they didn't respond. I suggest you a clinic in Europe. I was barren due to uterine polyps disease and IVF was bombed for my situation. For surrogacy, I went to a clinic in Europe. I am happy to the point that I didn't waste much time. I just went for surrogacy at a suitable time and today I am a happy mother. I hope things go right in your way.
Respond to Sabera28
aliceblake 109 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 06:53 PM
Thank you
Hello there. Don't lose hope. There are still some best clinics in Ukraine for surrogacy. It needs some homework to find a good clinic. I got to think thousand times before interacting with any of the fertility clinics. Because I know that so many expectations I would have bound with that particular clinic.You should know about the success rate of the surrogacy. You have to know also about the public reviews of the clinics. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake
SashaWhite 29 Posts Wednesday April 4, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 09:40 PM
Thank you
Hey there how are you? I hope you are fine. Really sorry to know about what you are gone through. Infertility is the very sensitive matter of women. It almost kills the Individual. Being not able to conceive naturally is very hard. Science has provided us with the solution. For solutions People visits clinic and these clinics instead of helping, they looted money. This is so wrong, this must be stopped. Lotus and Adonis, they both, first play tricks to attract clients and later on shows true colors. One of my friends visited them for her treatment but it failed. Her surrogate mother miscarried and clinic refused to help further. This is how they handle situations? Disgusting. People be aware of them. May God bless us all
Respond to SashaWhite