Last seen
August 27, 2018
- - Latest reply: Sabera28
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- Jun 29, 2018 at 02:50 PM
Hello, I hope you are enjoying good health. I am hear because of frustration and anger. I am an infertile. I contacted Lotus clinic for surrogacy treatment but failed to get any response. I sent them several emails and also tried to contact via phone but no response. I don't understated this kind of behavior. I am thinking are they professionals in this field? or simply in this field for making money only.
See more 

Your reply

5 replies

Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I know that clinic. I have heard alot about them. they are betraying people. Actually, they are wasting our time. They don't care about the people. They don't care about their emotions. We should choose a clinic wisely. I have faced infertility. I faced it for 10 years. I was so devastated. But I didn't lose a single hope. I decide to go for IVF and IUI. but failed. Later I went to a clinic in Europe. It was a renown clinic. They were renown for its surrogacy. I was blessed with a boy later. I am happy that I chose a right place.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! how are you? I feel sorry about your infertility. It is the most discussed topic nowadays. I've also experienced this phase. Luckily i got the best clinic for treatment. This is in Europe. You can consult that clinic. Hope all your worries disappear. Best wishes.
Respond to kayakati
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey girl! don't lose hope. Everything will be fine. this is not the end. We have many other renown clinics abroad. Lotus and Adonis are notorious. I have heard alot of people talking about it. They aren't professional at all. My friend also had a bad experience at the clinic. She wanted to go for surrogacy but a waste of time. So later she decided to go to a clinic. The clinic was located in Europe. I was happy that she chose a right place. She has a daughter now. She is happy with her decision.
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello, hope you are doing well. I am so sorry for you. You should go to Europe for surrogacy I suggest. The clinic in Europe is the best clinic. I must say. The staff there is very supportive. I was a sportswoman. And I was infertile. I had fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. My family was not accepting me. But my husband was supportive enough to help me out. We both wanted a baby badly. It is a great blessing for every couple to have babies. Then we went to Europe for the suggested clinic. Now I have a baby.
Respond to jeny288
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I am really sorry for what you have experienced. They are absolutely not professionals. They are just scammers. They are betraying people. There are some other clinics that are professional by their work. One of them is a clinic in Europe. that's the best clinic I found. I had infertility issues due to Uterine polyps disease. I and my husband decided to visit this clinic. I must tell you, we received an overwhelming response. Today, I am a mother of a young baby boy. The doctors offer quite remarkable services. The packages are quite unique. I hope you don’t get disappointed. It is the right time to make up for the decision. All the very best. Hope you get a good news soon. Sending lots of love!
Respond to Sabera28