IVF and surrogacy

ellina_12 14 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date July 4, 2018 Last seen - Jun 28, 2018 at 02:59 PM - Latest reply: anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen
- Jul 4, 2018 at 08:51 AM
Hello,
Don't lose hope. There are many treatments like IVF and surrogacy. You must go for it. I wish that you find your happiness in the form of children. Nobody experience such curse. It's a difficult time in any personal life. I am really very sorry for your problem. Till then I wish you a very good luck.
See more 

Your reply

7 replies

Thank you
Angelina thank you very much dude. Am also an infertile and wants to go for IVF. But I am a bit sad and nervous from it. but after reading your positive review about it. I am relaxing and am going for IVF. Kindly ray for me. I really like babies. Thanks, you again dear for sharing your feelings with us.
Respond to amy
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 12:25 PM
Thank you
Thank you so much for the kind words. Though I have heard all such words million times in my life with the individuals around. But I used to feel so empty and had no emotions towards all such sympathies. Infertility has made me an empty person. And all the struggle I have been through just never let me feel like that there could be any good that could happen. But yes all such alternatives have made the life or infertile women's much easier and worth living.
Respond to Alana90
SashaWhite 46 Posts Wednesday April 4, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 09:07 PM
Thank you
"Hey there I had faced similar kind of situation. When I declared infertile it was like an end for me. My DH supported me and told me about Surrogacy. By the grace of Almighty it worked really nice for me
Respond to SashaWhite
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 07:37 AM
Thank you
Hey, a very nice post. One should never lose hope. It is a difficult time in one's life. Infertility isn't an easy journey to go through. The road is full of obstacles. Not every day is going to be a good day. Same days are bearable and some are the worst. However, one should never give up. I totally agree with that. There are so many treatments available! You just need to visit the right doctor and clinic. Once this is done things will get so much easier. I myself am on this boat and can, therefore, really understand how this is. I have started a treatment and I am hoping that things go fine. Best of luck to everyone who is on this journey.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 07:46 AM
Thank you
Hey there, hope you are enjoying good health. Thanks for the kind words. I am an infertile. I am looking for surrogacy treatment. But my experience for contacting Lotus clinic is not good. I tried to contact them via email and phone but failed. I am already struggling don't know whom to trust now? Please suggest a good clinic. TIA
Respond to sidneywhite
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 08:21 AM
Thank you
Hi Elina! Thanks for such an encouraging post. I'm glad that you shared it for others. So, yeah! That could really help and motivate others not to lose hope. So, yeah! That's how it goes! I'm also having surrogacy later this year at a repro center in Kiev. I've seen many other women becoming a mother by these procedures. So, yeah! I'd also hopefully recommend it for others. Stay blessed! TC! BABY DUST TO ALL THE OTHER WOMEN WHO ARE STRUGGLING! Stay shinning! xx
Respond to LydiaHarris
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 08:51 AM
Thank you
Thanks for sharing valuable information. I was currently looking for some surrogacy option to treat my infertility. Your recommendation will help me in making my mind. I came across to a very trustworthy clinic. I have visited their website too, I was impressed by the way the surrogate mother was taken care of. And the accommodation that they provide to the patients is also very good. Surrogacy is now very common throughout the world. A number of clinics in almost every part of the world are providing the surrogacy procedures. I am finally going to have a child through surrogacy. I will be starting the process soon. Best of luck to you all.
Respond to anayahill