Shattered

Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Last seen
August 20, 2018
-
Hello,
I too cannot how believe how brutal can these clinic people be. I am an infertile. I am 36 years old. I recently found about surrogacy and I wanted to go for it at the very moment. I heard alot about this clinic. I contacted Adonis Ukraine via email. But got no response. I kept emailing them for 2 weeks. But still got no response. So I decided to call them. When I call them to get info, the staff members told me that they don't have time to share info. They said that they will give info only if I visit clinic. I explained them that I live in Ireland and cannot come immediately. But they were quite rude and told me to not waste their time. It really shattered me. I contacted them with hope but all they focus on is money I guess.
See more 
Related:

Your reply

16 replies

Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. That is a very rude behavior. I am sorry you had to go through that. I cannot believe that a clinic can be this insensitive. I would suggest that you get in touch with another clinic. I am also a foreigner visiting Ukraine my clinic did not say any of that. I am so shocked. If you need any help do let me know.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Thursday February 22, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
It is an extremely disappointing. Lotus is a popular name. People have so much expectations with this. Every year so many people contact the clinic. The only reason is to stay safe and have a blessing. Unfortunately their reputation is getting overshadowed by how they are taking up the things. It is so unprofessional. Their performance is minimized as soon as people like you contact. They have disappointed so many by doing so. I hope life brings something great.
Respond to Angela1214
Registration date
Saturday May 19, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
Hey Amelia. Well, that's just very inappropriate. I just read your post. Well, I understand how it goes! So, yeah! Well, don't lose hope or get disappointed. Stay strong! Ignore this all. Try other centers? I'm also an IVF candidate at a repro center in Kiev for July. So, yeah! I understand how it goes! It's not easy! I'm also nearly as your age, 38. I've got PCOS, which is the reason for me to not to conceive. Already tried for nearly 5 years. So, yes! Stay blessed! I hope you find a way! :)
Respond to LydiaHarris
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
I hope everything is going well at your side. I'm sorry as you have to bear such torment. It's totally unbelievable that how can a clinic be so careless. I would like to suggest you the clinic where I had surrogacy treatment. I went to Europe for the treatment. Clinic there was so much corporative. Adonis and Lotus clinics are taking advantage of their good reputation.
Respond to nur_atikson
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello, How are you doing? I hope you’re okay. I’m so sorry to hear about your experience. You must be devastated. These kinds of things make you lose your faith in humanity. It’s honestly a joke. How can you not take your potential customers, seriously? I can relate to your experience. This is because I faced a similar heartbreak before I started my process. I didn't get a response either. These people are defaming many good colicins. we should raise awareness about it. I almost lost my faith in surrogacy, as well. It’s so hard to find a good clinic. But Keep looking for a good clinic. Take care. Lots of love and support. And prayers for you.
Respond to joshien
Registration date
Friday June 29, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Girl. There is no need to be shattered. One bad experience is not the end of the world. These experiences are making you learn. This is somehow good for yourself. Also for others whom you're creating awareness for. Thanks for this. Make sure you don't judge the other ones because of this. Keep looking for opportunities. Bring happiness for yourself.
Respond to haley11
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello, Amelia. How are you? I hope you're okay. I'm awfully sorry to hear about your experience. You don't deserve this, at all. My prayers are with you. Things will get better, trust me. I say this because I went through something similar. I had a horrible experience with another clinic. I visited them in Ukraine. They had no proper procedure, whatsoever. I hated it, there. Thank God I found a better clinic soon after. Good luck to you. I hope you find the solution, ASAP.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
July 15, 2018
Thank you
Hi. I am amazed how a clinic can treat like that. Strange behavior. I am sad to know about your infertility. Indeed you are going for the best option. I suggest that contact another clinic in Ukraine. As Ukraine is best for surrogacy. You should not lose hope due to a clinic. Move on and find another clinic. Best wishes.
Respond to tressalee
Registration date
Friday April 6, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Hi Dear. I am really sorry about your experience with them. I know how they are operating. I have heard about them doing this to a lot of people. Many who visited them had no luck either. I hope you chose a good clinic. I wish you good luck. Lots of love and support to you.
Respond to BellaJones998
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
They just want people coming in there. Because when you spend so much money on the journey. You think it is best to get the treatment done as well. Even though I doubt they have a high standard of treatments. I mean they are very unprofessional. They were rude to my friend. He flew there. Yes, he did. He was told the same. To come and know everything. So he went there. To his shock, they said they don't cater to gay couples. I mean they mention this on their website. At least have the courtesy to inform this on phone. That poor soul was fired from his job because he took so many leaves. Just to fly down to that clinic.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Wednesday April 4, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey there how are you? I hope you are fine and in good health. Really sorry to know what you are going through. This is so heartbreaking behavior of the clinic. I don't know why they are playing with the feelings of women. There are good clinics too and Surrogacy is quite common too this is the reason why these black sheep like Adonis and Lotus are taking advantage. They should be banned.
Respond to SashaWhite
Thank you
hey, ameliabrown !!! its pleasant weather here. That’s so sad. I also had a bad experience. They didn’t reply to me even. I get a reply after a long time. they are just insisting on filling the questionnaire. While I want to ask something else. They didn’t focus on my question and keep on saying that fill out that questionnaire. I am asking because my husband wants to know about it. he said to do so. They disappoint me. Don’t take stress due to their careless response. They all are making money by deceiving people. It’s not a professional way of treating their patients.
Respond to amy
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Last seen
July 4, 2018
Thank you
oh my gosh, seriously. that is so mean. how can they do this.arent they human. didn't they have hearts? that's so evil. dear, you have a done a great job. you have shared your experience you don't know this act of you can save how much couples and individuals from these bad repo clinics.
Respond to ellina_12
Registration date
Monday July 2, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi there, I am very sorry to know about you. You seem very disturbed. This is just insane! These unprofessional clinics really make the hopes of people fall. I also went through the same experience with another clinic called Lotus. I have emailed them and didn't get a response so far. But hope for the best. You will find a good clinic soon. My prayers are with you. Good luck.
Respond to lidya2
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
This is just insane. I have been reading a lot of negative comments about them. I thought someone is trying to diss them. I also wanted information about IVF cause I'm thinking of having a child through IVF. So I emailed them. I was already worried and confused. But they didn't reply me. I emailed them again. Just in case they didn't get my first email. But there was still no response from them. They disappointed me. They shouldn't stress people due to their careless response. They all are making money by deceiving people. It’s a very unprofessional way of treating their patients. I should be banned. Much power to you ladies.
Respond to anayahill
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. I am a 43 year old. I have spent all my life being scared. And now I am finally ready to conceive. I can't. I was looking for a good clinic for surrogacy. As I would be traveling from abroad I want to make sure that clinic is good. I also contacted them but didn’t get a response yet. But I am not relying on them. I have contacted some other clinics just in case. Therefore, I would suggest that you also move forward. Just don’t give up and keep searching. Clinic of such behavior is responsible for discouraging people. Take care.
Respond to aliceblake