Looking for suggestions

tandy789 37 Posts Wednesday March 21, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 01:34 AM - Latest reply: NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen
- Jul 5, 2018 at 05:57 AM
Hi, how are you? Hope you are enjoying good health. I wold like to share my experience with you. I am an infertile. I am trying to conceive from 5 years but failed.The reason of my infertility is my heart problem. My husband loves me a lot. He wants to try other options. Our friends recommended us surrogacy. We heard about Ukraine clinics. We contacted a clinic named Lotus. We sent them an email and asked for general information. But they didn't reply us back. We have sent them several emails till now but still no response. We don't know either to wait or to look for other clinics. need your valuables suggestions.
See more 

Your reply

13 replies

Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 06:01 AM
Thank you
Hey, Tandy, I hope you are well. I am really sorry to hear about your infertility journey. It can be extremely frustrating to come across such clinic behavior. If they are not responding then my suggestion to you would be to move forward. Surrogacy procedure is already very long. Therefore, if you wait for their reply it will get even longer. Majority of the people have told me how they don't reply. Therefore, I don't want you to get disheartened. In Ukraine, there are so many other good clinics. I am visiting one for my own process. They are amazing! I would suggest you search and visit the one with the high success rate. Don't give up! If you need any help do let me know. Good luck with everything.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
lousi21 31 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 07:58 AM
Thank you
Hi, hope you feel good now. Do take tension dear. many women face this problem. Infertility is very common now these days. I'm a heart patient. My doctor said to me, I cannot conceive. then we moved to Europe. There are many good clinics in Europe. Who treat infertility. Surrogacy and IVF is the best treatment for infertility. We go with surrogacy. Now I'm the mother of a baby boy. I suggest you move to another clinic. Which will treat you in a good way? Do not lose hope. Always stay positive.
Respond to lousi21
Angela1214 37 Posts Thursday February 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 08:08 AM
Thank you
Dear TTC, your sorrow, and grief are difficult to imagine. It is easy to listen and read but challenging to experience. At this time you are the sufferer. Your pain is unimaginable. Living such a hard life for five years is difficult. Each year must be a new challenge. Your story reminded me of my friend who faced the same ill fate. Every year she started with new hope. This made her life miserable. The only difference between your stories is that she found the right clinic. Unfortunately, your efforts were not as fruitful as her hers. You found a highly unprofessional clinic. You tried to contact them, but the result was not satisfactory. The clinic has not reached back to you. This is so difficult to tolerate. You approached with great hope. You were expecting this to be something helpful. I don't understand how things can be so unprofessional on their part.
Respond to Angela1214
kayakati 32 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 10:01 AM
Thank you
Hi tendy1 how are you doing? Your story saddened me. Not becoming a mother is a trauma difficult to get over from. You are a brave woman. Lots of best wishes to you. Don't worry dear. There's always another solution. If you want surrogacy. consult a clinic in Europe. They will meet all your requirements. Staff is so cooperative. My friend also gets treatment of IVF from there. They will provide you best surrogate mother. It is also not expensive.Good luck.
Respond to kayakati
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 11:13 AM
Thank you
See you might be right at your place. But the thing is having a child is important or the personality of the surrogate? You can get gestational surrogacy easily. The baby will inherit your personality and everything. I am happy to see you are in touch with a clinic. Hopefully, you’ll have a baby soon. Good luck and baby dust your way.
Respond to aliayan
BellaJones998 52 Posts Friday April 6, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 11:34 AM
Thank you
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all good. The most important part is to select a good clinic. Nowadays many spammers are gathering at these clinics. Hi, have seen Lotus everywhere. I don't really think they are much more than spammers. Please look for someothere clinic. There are many good ones in Ukraine. I wish you good luck. Take care and lots of love.
Respond to BellaJones998
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jun 29, 2018 at 10:20 PM
Thank you
Hi there. I'm doing pretty well and I hope you're doing fine as well. Sorry to read about your bad experience with this clinic. I've read many negative experiences of people with this clinic. I think you shouldn't wait but look for a clinic which has good customer reviews. Wasting your precious time for someone careless isn't fair. All the best!
Respond to alisa123
tressalee 28 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date July 15, 2018 Last seen - Jul 3, 2018 at 01:07 PM
Thank you
Hi. How are you? I am really sad to know about your infertility. It is really difficult to face. Very painful period. Surrogacy suits you. Your health will not affect your child. you will safely have a child. it is the best option. Go for it. You will be happier. Good luck to you.
Respond to tressalee
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 07:38 AM
Thank you
Hi tandy, how are you? Hope you are doing well. I feel sorry for you. we are in the same boat. I am also betrayed by Lotus clinic. They ignored all my emails and calls. I am very disappointed and angry. I will never recommend them to anyone.
Respond to sidneywhite
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 01:42 PM
Thank you
I felt really sad to hear about your heart disease. This is being very common among females. And this actually makes hurdles in conceiving. That's really a sad thing that being a woman you won't be able to be a mother. How could any women think of having such problem? I am one of the women who are infertile and I am so lost and frustrated. I just can't help being in such situation my whole life. And it is good that you are trying to get out of the situation. But you got stuck with this Lotus clinic. I can understand that this is actually a long procedure and this would require much of your time and patience. But what should a person do when they are stuck waiting for a single email. I would suggest you switch your clinic. And try contacting another one. There exist many of the fertility clinics that would surely help you out with the situations.
Respond to Alana90
Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 01:53 PM
Thank you
Go for surrogacy. It is easier and successful method of having a baby. As i have gone through it that is why i am saying for surrogacy. Surrogacy was successful for my family. I had hysterectomy cancer due to which i was infertile for life. So we decided to go for surrogacy. And it turns to be a real straight success for us without any issue. Now we will have our twin daughters from this surrogacy.
That is why i suggest surrogacy.
Respond to Monika966
Thank you
Hey there! Bad to hear your story. It is really shocking to hear their behavior. It is totally unethical. They really not care about the clients. But you need not be a worry. There are still many best clinics for the surrogacy in Ukraine. I hope you will find the best clinic. I am glad to know that you chose surrogacy to complete your family. My all well wishes to you.
Respond to Eleanor045
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Jul 5, 2018 at 05:57 AM
Thank you
Now i am married again and me and my husband are thinking of having of having a baby.
I guess keeping in aspects like me a woman should probably go for surrogacy method to have a baby..
We are looking for a good clinic to support us and guide us through the whole process.
I'm looking for a good woman who can carry our child in her womb for 9 months with care
I know that at this age and keeping in mind all the aspects regarding mt previous pregnancy complications getting pregnant again will be not a good idea.
So i have convinced my husband for having a baby via surrogacy.
For that purpose we have consulted a number of clinics and have positive reviews about surrogacy.
Now as i and my husband are ready for surrogacy option.
But still i am looking for a perfect lady who can help us.
I met many women who are offering their services to many clinics regarding surrogacy.
Tired of all the complications i had gone through during pregnancy i gave up upon the hope of having a baby.
Please share your experience if you have any regarding surrogacy.
Thanks in advance.
Respond to NatashaLiam