Is barrenness a typical issue?

linx_MK 27 Posts Sunday July 1, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 12:12 AM - Latest reply:  Felishia
- Aug 27, 2018 at 03:36 PM
Indeed. Around 6% of wedded ladies 15-44 years old in the United States can't get pregnant following multi-year unprotected sex (barrenness).
Additionally, around 12% of ladies 15-44 years old in the United States experience issues getting pregnant or conveying a pregnancy to term, paying little mind to conjugal status (impeded fertility)
See more 

Your reply

25 replies

Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 04:36 AM
Thank you
Infertility is a common issue in today's world. So many couples are having a difficulty in conceiving. The reason behind this is mainly biological issues. Both men and women are suffering from various forms of disorders. Women are most commonly found to have endometriosis, PCOS, and poor ovarian reserve. Whereas men have issues regarding the mobility and low sperm count. However, technology has immensely improved. There are a lot of treatments available to resolve this issue. People who have been trying for a year and are unable to conceive do consider these treatments. IUI, IVF, and surrogacy are the most common amongst them. For these treatments, the most essential step is to be properly researched. You have to make sure you are getting the right treatment done. Apart from that, it is also important that the clinic you are visiting has a high success rate. The doctors for this process need to be experienced and professionals. Infertility is a common issue but many people are fighting through it.
friendly_mum101 16 Posts Saturday August 18, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen - Aug 26, 2018 at 02:49 PM
Hey Alessia, how are you? I hope you are doing well. Thank you for the information regarding infertility. People aren't quite aware of how common it truly is. Moreover, now, in the 21st century, there are quite a few ways to combat that. We have IVF, IUI for starters. There are surrogacy and adoption to avail of as well. People also need to be aware of the fact that men can be infertile as well.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Thank you
linx_MK you are right. How you made this calculation? By the way, this is the exact amount. I think half of the people are in this trouble. I have joined pregnancy forums for about 2-3 years. Some countries like Spain, German, Italy, and Portugal are famous for surrogacy. UK, Denmark, and Ireland are such countries where surrogate’s mothers are not paid. They are paid just for their necessary needs.
Respond to amy
Thank you
lynx hello! I am 100% agree with you. I really want to discuss this topic. now I am very happy that you arise on this topic to discuss. Yes, I think barrenness is really a typical issue. Everyone has this issue especially ladies. and due to this every lady become depressed and stressed. Due to this, they are also suffering from high diseases. I am also infertile. I think its only my fate that I am unable to have a baby. But when I join this forum I am very disheartened that I am not only one guy. who indulge in this issue. But it’s the issue of almost every lady. I also see you link that you shared with us, it’s really admired me most. I am very happy that every member of this forum is an amazing guy, now I am proud of myself as a member of this guy. nice to meet you, dear.
Respond to amy
Thank you
Hey Dear! How are you? I think you are right but they are also having their own babies through some latest techniques. Surrogacy, IVF, and IUI are among them. They really help people to get out of this fertility issues. I really appreciate such methods and people are availing them. I hope it will eradicate infertility soon.
Respond to pitjulie19
CSRebecca 6 Posts Monday July 2, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 11:14 AM
Thank you
Hey dear, I am glad you chose this topic. I really want to discuss this topic. I am very happy that you chose this topic to discuss. Yes, I think barrenness is really a typical issue. Everyone has this issue especially ladies. And due to this, every lady become depressed. Infertility is a common issue in today's world. So many couples are having a difficulty in conceiving. The reason behind this is mainly biological issues. However, technology has immensely improved. There are a lot of treatments available to resolve this issue. People who have been trying for a year and are unable to conceive do consider these treatments. IUI, IVF, and surrogacy are the most common amongst them. You have to make sure you are getting the right treatment done. Apart from that, it is also important that the clinic you are visiting has a high success rate. Infertility is a common issue but many people are fighting through it. I think half of the people are in this trouble. I have joined pregnancy forums for about 2-3 years. And reading a lot of these issues. We should encourage and listen to each other.
Respond to CSRebecca
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 11:51 AM
Thank you
I am sorry about your infertility. I am sure your infertility journey must have been a difficult one. I have been on a very similar journey. I think when you reach the final stage and undergo surrogacy it is at this point you can help others as well. I am always telling people about my clinical experience and how good it was. I am pregnant and hoping to conceive a beautiful baby girl. As there isn’t enough awareness being spread.
Respond to aliayan
mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 01:07 PM
Thank you
Hi. Hope you are well. It is shocking to see how common it is becoming. The rates of infertility are alarming. Maybe it is because of the diet. People have stopped eating organic food. This could cause infertility according to a research. But the good news is, today, we have a cure. Giving birth to a child naturally isn't the only way to have babies now. Today, surrogacy has made a huge difference. A lot of unhappy couples got a reason to live again. Surrogacy used to be so expensive back then. But some people realized it's needed and opened up clinics that are so affordable. I myself have experience with one of these amazing clinics. I'm a happy mother now.
Respond to mistygray
aroosa512 12 Posts Thursday July 5, 2018Registration date July 11, 2018 Last seen - Jul 5, 2018 at 02:45 PM
Thank you
You are right. Nowadays its possible for them. They are using modern techniques like IVF and surrogacy. Infertility is not a curse anymore. It has many solutions. Thanks for sharing such an informative post with us. Keep it up for the good work
Respond to aroosa512
matrtinajohn785 24 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - Jul 5, 2018 at 06:52 PM
Thank you
Hey Dear! I just read your post. Perhaps, you are right. But I think the latest techniques helping people a lot to make them fulfill their wish. IVF and surrogacy are among them. And people are adopting even the use of these methods are increasing day by day. I think people should also get aware of such thing to make their dreams come true
Respond to matrtinajohn785
Jenny_42 20 Posts Sunday July 1, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 03:25 AM
Thank you
Hi Linx! Hope you are in good health. infertility is far too common these days and is spreading like wild fire in our society. I am from Germany and have faced infertility all my life and know quite a few women with similar problems. I am grateful for procedures like IVF or surrogacy since these treatments are the only way for infertile people like us to have a family. There is no cure for infertility unfortunately.
Respond to Jenny_42
nur_atikson 88 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 06:56 AM
Thank you
I just hope you are enjoying good health now. Infertility has disturbed the lives of so many individuals. Infertility issue has grown to the alarming rates. There could be many reasons behind infertility issue. Infertility could be because of genetic issues, excessive smoking, and drinking or due to some accident. Studies showed that infertility can be cured. There are many working solutions like surrogacy. Those who can't conceive a child naturally can now have children. In older times, there was the only choice for infertile individuals and that was adopted. Surrogacy has blessed so many infertile individuals. I'm sure it'll make your dream come true. Some prominent clinics in Europe are offering great assistance in this regard. You'd also go there. Sending baby vibes to you!
Respond to nur_atikson
Alexnde 10 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date July 6, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 09:26 AM
Thank you
Hey Linx, Hope all will be good there. I am very happy that you have discussed all the great matter here. Yess I am agreed with you. There are a lot of people who are facing this very sensitive issue. But the very hurting thing is that there. It is not taken as seriously. It is very much affected by many parents. But they do not know the solutions. They do not know what to do. And how to do. It is very concerned to the doctors. They should spread awareness about it. So if anyone faces this issue they can solve out it by finding the result as well. There are surrogacy, IVF and adoption are the best options as well. We all should discuss that. And also need to aware the couples from it. It will help many people. I wish this problem can be resolved soon. Good to see you.
Respond to Alexnde
Alexnde 10 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date July 6, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 10:01 AM
Thank you
Yup! you are a right lady, Infertility is a common issue as well. There are many women who are facing this problem around the world. I am very sorry about but this is fact. It is a great misfortune for the couples. Who could not conceive for many years? But the thing is that there are many solutions. We all should know about that. It will need to get aware of all the basic issues of infertility. And also need to know their solutions. So the infertility issue can be resolved. But the main problem is how to aware the couples from it. The pros and the cons of their lifestyle. Because of lifestyle really mater in it. Need to be aware all the persons. I wish infertility can be removed from everywhere.
Respond to Alexnde
haley11 19 Posts Friday June 29, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 11:19 AM
Thank you
Hello there. I agree with you. infertility is a rising issue in today's world. So many women go through it. So many suffer at the hands of it. It saddens me. Hearing so many stories here they are heartwrenching. But with medicine and its advancements, I think we have gotten somewhere. They have done a lot to get rid of this. And created alternative methods. These methods scare a lot of women though. We need to create awareness. And teach them about these. Tell them to stop blaming themselves. It happens to the best of us. We need to find out ways to deal with it. And we're all good.
Respond to haley11
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 01:08 PM
Thank you
Yes. These status have been greatly changing. And I am so much worried about the status I have been getting. Each one of the thirteen among women's have been found to have infertility issue. This ratio has been increasing day to day. I am worried. Because this infertility thing is no fun. This makes women be lonely for the whole life. But I am glad too that some of the fertility clinics have been much effective in helping all such women. Hope to see more success and fewer worries in this infertility world.
Respond to Alana90
aroosa512 12 Posts Thursday July 5, 2018Registration date July 11, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 02:51 PM
Thank you
I don't think so it's a typical issue. Nowadays science has advanced a lot. There are treatments like IVF and surrogacy are introduced. So people are getting more and more awareness. It's not an awareness now. Infertility has a lot of solution now. Best of luck
Respond to aroosa512
SashaWhite 46 Posts Wednesday April 4, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 03:16 PM
Thank you
hey there how are you I hope you are fine and in good health. Infertility is indeed the very hard face of women life. Being not able to conceive naturally is very hard and very difficult to overcome. I have seen many people giving up in these situations. But it is all natural you are not the only one who is facing this. There are many women out there. According to survey every 11th women face this situation. I totally agreed with nur she is absolutely right. Surrogacy is the best solution for infertile people. It is a blessing of Science and like a lost hope for infertile people. it is creating families and bringing colours and happiness in the lives of people from so many years. I would suggest you to give it a try. there are many quality clinics in Europe who are providing the best services in this regard. Visit them I am sure that you will love your journey good luck in your future my good wishes and prayers are with you god bless you
Respond to SashaWhite
lindaswank64 16 Posts Friday June 8, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 07:16 PM
Thank you
Thanks for sharing this information. Infertility nowadays is a major issue. We all should pay close attention to this issue. Because it is spreading every day. Thanks to infertility treatment like surrogacy and IVF. Which is helping ladies to overcome infertility? Otherwise, it's really a difficult thing to overcome from it. This information (if true) is really very alarming for the people to think about their fertility. The government should arrange special seminars and programmes on how to get rid of and how to avoid infertility. Hope so the thing will get better by time.
Respond to lindaswank64
Thank you
Hello! Hope you are doing well. Infertility is really a hard thing to face. It is the worst thing for a lady. As a mother, I know that it is the wish of every woman to conceive naturally. But sometimes we have to compromise with fate. But life never ends with infertility. Nowadays there are many other ways of having a baby. Surrogacy is at the top of the list. It really helps.
Respond to Eleanor045
Thank you
Infertility is not a big issue. Especially nowadays. But you are right. Its ratio is increasing day by day. I think it is just because of later marriages. And poor food quality. Frozen fruits and vegetables. There might be a reason for lack of physical activity like exercise etc. One should take care of the basics of life. Otherwise, this ratio will keep on increasing. On the other hand, science has made such advancements through which one should get her child in alternate ways. Like surrogacy and IVF are famous among all.
Respond to millie
1 2 Next