Surrogacy help needed

lidya2 26 Posts Monday July 2, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 04:19 AM - Latest reply: victoria909 16 Posts Saturday June 23, 2018Registration date July 9, 2018 Last seen
- Jul 6, 2018 at 03:12 PM
Hello, I am new to this forum. I had a hysterectomy and i have totally given up. But I recently came to know about surrogacy procedure. I am really hopeful. I want to know details about this procedure. My husband's family is not in favor of this procedure. I need some convincing to do. Kindly share your positive experiences. Also, tell me about states in which surrogacy is legal in?
See more 

Your reply

20 replies

Mitchael.1 18 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 07:38 AM
Thank you
Hey I have been researching a lot on this process. It is interesting to find information on it. It is legal in countries like USA and Ukraine. You have to be well researched yourself in order to convince your husband. There are so many success stories on the internet that you should read. It is a highly successful procedure. So many infertile couples are finally able to have children through this. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Mitchael.1
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 08:33 AM
Thank you
Hope you all are in good health. I'm going through almost the same situation. I had two abortions before and now I'm having trouble in conceiving. My doctor is suggesting me to go for IVF. But I'm so confused right now. I don't know what to do. I'm also here to seek help about these processes. Cause I have no idea about the details and all. Plus someone told they are expensive. So if anyone of you had a child through IVF or surrogacy. Please help me out too. That would be so great. I'd highly appreciate your support. Much Love to you all.
Respond to anayahill
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 12:16 PM
Thank you
Good choice indeed. Look there might be most of the humans that have the different opinion from yours. But that does not mean that you are wrong. If you have any certain doubt over the procedure. You could watch out for all the success that surrogacy has given over the years. At times even I used to hesitate to talk over such thing. But this makes me understand that I either go with this option or either should stay infertile. There is no option in between for me. And I have trust over this procedure. That this would surely help me out with this infertility thing.
And to answer your question. I just could help you out with the opinions I have read in these times. And the opinions say that Europe has the best affordable prices and has some of the best fertility clinics. And have trust in what these beautiful women are saying. Because they say by their experience. One more thing I have heard that. There are clinics on the same place named Lotus and Adonis and I have heard so many threats over these two. So just stay careful.
Respond to Alana90
Thank you
Hey Lidya! Hope so you will be fine. I just read your post. I really felt so sad to know about your condition. But don't worry, such ups and downs are the part of life. By the way, surrogacy is really a great thing. One of my friends also adopted surrogacy to have a baby in her life. She has a heart problem that's why she is unable to conceive naturally. In Europe, it is legal. Clinics regarding surrogacy are best there. I also heard many more great reviews about it. So go for it blindly. I hope it will help you fulfill your wish.
All my sympathies are with you
Respond to pitjulie19
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Updated by aliceblake on 2/07/18 at 06:39 PM
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? I hope you are well. At the stage of infertility, you must have to go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is the best process for the pregnancy. Many of the women got pregnant. Well, this infertility could be due to any type of health problem. So at this stage, we should not be worried. Well, I’ll suggest to all the women and viewer of my comment to follow the surrogacy process if they want a safe pregnancy. Try to convince your husband by all of this.Take care. Lots of love.
Respond to aliceblake
SashaWhite 46 Posts Wednesday April 4, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 2, 2018 at 08:49 PM
Thank you
Hello Sweetheart, how are you? I hope you are fine and in good health. Welcome to this forum sweetheart. Thanks for sharing your story with us. I hope you will get good piece of advice from ladies here. Its been a great forum for women. I am loving my time here. You have decided a right path. Surrogacy is indeed the best choice for infertile couples. People have opinions they will say wrong of everything. Let them say whatever they want, you check all these things by your own self. Look on the success rates of this treatments. There are many videos out there on YouTube that will help you alot. Well according to my opinion Europe is best in this regard but it doesn't mean that every clinic there is of good quality. There are scammers too who are looting people's money especially Lotus and Adonis. Be aware of them sweetheart. God bless you with good health and success.
Respond to SashaWhite
Thank you
hey lidya2!!! Hope so you are enjoying with your beloved ones. It’s so sad to read your story. Sometimes life becomes so miserable. We can’t think to live more. We become fade up. But surrogacy has removed this situation most of. UK and America and Ukraine are the countries that I know. They offer process and procedures with clarification. California is one more country. Women mostly talk about Ukraine. The success rate of IVF is high in Ukraine. But think before choosing a clinic. Because many people are spamming. They grab money by playing tricks to others.
Respond to amy
Thank you
Welcome you on this forum. I feel so sad to hear about infertility. But good to know that you are looking forward to surrogacy. Surrogacy is a blessing in disguise for those people who cannot able to birth a child naturally. I am an infertile person and I had faced infertility for more than five years. I was also lost all my hope of being a mother. Then I came to know about surrogacy. I opted for and went to Ukraine. Here I found a reputable clinic where I had been provided with great services. Finally, the day came which I have been waited for so long. I had blessed with a baby boy. So I suggest you that you should go for it. Ukraine is the best place and surrogacy is legal here. Best wishes
Respond to Eleanor045
marlene.j923315 3 Posts Wednesday July 4, 2018Registration date July 4, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 12:39 AM
Thank you
hey, how are you hope you are fine and doing good. we welcome you here. oh my gosh, you have suffered a lot. it feels hard why you have given up? the biggest weapon against this curse is your hope. if you lose your hope it means you have lost your soul. you are a dead body, a body doing everything without a soul.I'm glad that you have taken a perfect decision. surrogacy will be perfect for you. try to convince them if they not. then leave them. there are becoming blockage between you and your happy future. tell them, that it is not unethical. it is used in all the world.it is not immoral to go for surrogacy. the baby will be genetically mine. the surrogate just has to give birth. I hope you will convince them. my best wishes are with you. remember hope is everything. good luck in the future.
Respond to marlene.j923315
Silvija2020 52 Posts Saturday April 7, 2018Registration date September 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 06:26 AM
Thank you
Sorry to hear about your loses and failures.I also had many failures few years ago.I was trying to conceive from last 10 years but had no luck.Than i went for IUI but i failed at IUI.Then i went for IVF and had few cycles of IVF but failed in IVF too.I was heart broken at my failures like you.But than i came to know about surrogacy.Than i started looking for surrogacy and found a clinic. Now i will move to Ukraine for the clinic.And soon i will have a baby.
Respond to Silvija2020
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 07:41 AM
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. I myself have opted for this procedure. The thing that attracted me the most was that the baby would still biologically be mine. In order to convince myself and my husband, we visited the clinic. The clinic I am visiting now were extremely kind towards me as they invited us for the first free consultation meeting. In this meeting, we met with the doctors looked around and were able to learn a lot. So I would suggest you do the same. If you need any help do let me know.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 09:08 AM
Thank you
Surrogacy is now common these days and it's the best solution. I'm also opting for surrogacy. Your country matters the most. Which country you're in. From there, even your domestic clinics can have a huge range of a lot of factors. All of that can be researched. You may have to call in some clinics and some hospitals; even youtube based advertisements and what not can help, so be sure to not limit yourself in your research. I would say look into international clinics as well. You can filter them by reviews and popularity/word of mouth etc. Because there are trash clinics like lotus and Adinos to fool people. But be sure to have concrete reasons, along with consultation from your doctor about it and whether it’s viable for you. Hope this helped. Good luck! Handle the situation calmly. And all will be fine. Keep smiling. Put the negativity out. Think positive all will be positive at the end. Lots of love. Take care
Respond to anayahill
tressalee 28 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date July 15, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 10:28 AM
Thank you
Hi. How are you? I am sad to know about this. Indeed you are going for the best option. Try to convince your family. You need their support. Try to tell every detail about surrogacy. Tell them success stories of infertile couples. They will understand. They will support you. Good wishes to you.
Respond to tressalee
Thank you
I’m glad to see your post. Sorry, you could not conceive after birth control. I’m happy because you are searching for the problem from the forum. Some people stick to that position. Don’t worry I’m also infertile now I have 3 babies. I want to share my experience of face infertility that maybe help you to solve your problem. I got married at the age of 23. I was pregnant after 12 weeks but one day which I cannot forget a bike hit me in the road accident and I face miscarriage. My bones were broken. After the treatment give me a bad news that I’m infertile that news shocked to me because I could not my own baby in my life. My friend told me about a clinic in Europe. I went there and concerned with a doctor. After the all checkup by seeing the reporting doctor recommended me surrogacy as the infertility treatment. He told me about the success rate of surrogacy. After surrogacy treatment, I have 3 babies. You should visit clinic and concern with your doctor. My best wishes to you. See you soon later.
Respond to Emmag21
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Updated by anayahill on 4/07/18 at 11:33 AM
Thank you
Best wishes.
Respond to anayahill
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 11:35 AM
Thank you
Hey, How's your health? I hope everything is great. I am sorry you had to go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a great choice. I am glad that you hear of others. At such times most of the people only care about themselves. You seem to be a very strong woman. A brave person is the one who fights and then helps others to fight also. Now when your war is over it is your turn to help others. It matters a great deal when you share your personal experiences with others. Don’t lose hope. just hope for the best. I have had surrogacy too once. I am glad that I made that choice. I wish you good luck. I Hope everything goes as you want. Hope to hear more from you soon.
Respond to aliayan
ellina_12 14 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date July 4, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 01:51 PM
Thank you
Hi dear, how are you? Well reading your post makes me think that you lack awareness about surrogacy. Surrogacy is the process in which embryo of parent female is transferred to another female. This another female is known as surrogate mother. Many couples are getting their treatment of surrogacy from Eastern Europe. On the other hand, there are some bad clinics like Lotus and Adonis in Europe also. They behaved very rudely with many people. They don't respond well to the emails. Try not to get your treatment from them. You want your biological child through surrogacy. That's the best thing you have decided to do. You must go for it. There is a good clinic in Eastern Europe. You should go there. My best wishes are with you
Respond to ellina_12
Thank you
Hello there! I am sorry to hear your story. It is really a hard thing to face. But you do not need to lose courage. It is a good thing that you are thinking about the surrogacy. It is the best way to complete family. The success rate of the surrogacy is enough to convince anyone. The success rate of the surrogacy is too much high. I do not know more about the states. But I was going to Ukraine for my surrogacy. I had blessed with a baby boy. There are many good clinics for the surrogacy. I also advise you to go there. Do not waste any more time. Just go and complete your family. It is the safest process. My all best wishes to you. Stay blessed.
Respond to Eleanor045
tressalee 28 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date July 15, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 02:54 PM
Thank you
Hi. How are you? I am sad to know about your infertility. It is hard to face. Indeed surrogacy is a blessing. It is the last hope for many infertile couples. Your child will have your own genes. Try to tell them surrogacy is the only option for you. They will understand. Good luck
Respond to tressalee
victoria909 16 Posts Saturday June 23, 2018Registration date July 9, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 03:12 PM
Thank you
Hello. Hope you are fine. Sorry to hear about your problem. Well, don't lose hope. You can try surrogacy. Many clinics in Europe offer surrogacy. It is legal there. I agree it is still controversial. You can convince your husband. There are many positive success stories as well. Share them with your husband. I hope he agrees. Don't make infertility your weakness. You need to make your struggle your strength. I wish you all the best!
Respond to victoria909