Surrogacy

Silvija2020 52 Posts Saturday April 7, 2018Registration date September 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 06:15 AM - Latest reply:  sarah.franklin
- Aug 26, 2018 at 12:53 PM
Hello,
I am also planning to start this route of surrogacy. As i can't have a baby off my own. I went to a number of clinics for my checkup. But the doctors can't tell the reason for my infertility. I have gone through a number of tests but no result. The doctors are also amazed that their is no sign of any disease regarding fertility yet i am infertile. So that is why i have decided to go for surrogacy now. Surrogacy is very common method to have a baby today. My husband has contacted a clinic related to surrogacy. The clinic is very popular for its surrogacy. My husband is much satisfied with the clinic. He had applied for some loan money that we will need to fly to Ukraine. Actually we live in Bulgaria. In Bulgaria surrogacy is prohibited. So we had to move to some other country where it is legal. Ukraine is very popular regarding surrogacy so we are moving towards Ukraine to start our journey. Good wishes for everyone.
See more 

Your reply

42 replies

Mitchael.1 18 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 10:27 AM
Thank you
Just like me you are also suffering from unexplained infertility. I can understand how frustrating it is. I am tired of doctors telling me how nothing is wrong with us. When my two IUI's failed for us I was so disappointed. I am going to opt for IVF now. I hope it works for us. However, I am also going to be visiting a different clinic. I think it is really important to visit someone with a high success rate.
Respond to Mitchael.1
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 11:46 AM
Thank you
Hey, so happy that you are something best for yourself. I had few complications. Whenever I conceive I face miscarriage. I couldn't maintain pregnancy. I had no option a year back. My husband always wanted a baby. Someone suggested to him that we should go for IVF. So we considered this that it is a good option. The most important thing for us was which clinic would be best. We both joined different forums and we found a clinic. It was the right decision we took in short time. The clinic was affordable and reliable as we thought which was our top priority. I am so happy that they helped us a lot me. I am pregnant now through IVF. I am hoping the best for myself. It is not easy to give birth to a baby. Best luck to all.
Respond to aliayan
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Updated by aliceblake on 4/07/18 at 07:09 PM
Thank you
Hello there. I am 43 years old. I became infertile. I am also a mother of a daughter who was given birth by a surrogate. So I couldn't give birth. I was not ready for IVF or adoption. Surrogacy was my last hope. I always wanted a biological baby. So through surrogacy, I could make it true. I made my mind and without wasting any time I went for it. I went to Ukraine for the clinic. That's the best clinic. I suggest you go there without any delay. I hope you have a successful journey. Take care. Lots of love. I hope you have a beautiful child.
Respond to aliceblake
marlene.j923315 3 Posts Wednesday July 4, 2018Registration date July 4, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 11:33 PM
Thank you
hey, don't worry. everything will settle down. just be hopeful. you will go there and when you came back you have your baby at your hands. sleeping, crying smiling.don't take stress about anything that is your husbands work on how to manage the tour? not your's. your work is to make strong your hope. if you are hopefull then your husband also be. my best wishes are with you. hope you will get success there. baby dust at your doorstep.
Respond to marlene.j923315
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Jul 5, 2018 at 06:01 AM
Thank you
Surrogacy is very useful for infertile couples. I am also one of those. I had 3 miscarriages. I had many complications while getting pregnant. So i decided to go for surrogacy. I have persuaded my husband to go for it. He has agreed for it and soon we will start our journey at a clinic in Ukraine.
Respond to NatashaLiam
BellaJones998 52 Posts Friday April 6, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Jul 5, 2018 at 02:13 PM
Thank you
Hey there Dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your problem. I know it must be really hard. Moving and everything is not easy. I know I have been here too. I had my surrogacy from Ukraine too. You seem to be really strong. Great to see that you are going for it. I am sure you'll get it. Things will be good. Youll be a mother. Surrogacy is really very successful. I wish you good luck. Take care and lots of love.
Respond to BellaJones998
annataylor1 42 Posts Wednesday May 16, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - Jul 5, 2018 at 03:40 PM
Thank you
Hey Selvija. How are you doing? Hope so you are doing fine. Well, my dear, I think you are on the right path now. Going through infertility is not an easy task at all. You should go for surrogacy. I had heard many positive reviews about it. Wish you best of luck for your surrogacy journey. Sending you lot of love.
Respond to annataylor1
SashaWhite 46 Posts Wednesday April 4, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 5, 2018 at 04:52 PM
Thank you
Hey dear, Really sorry to know about your sad journey. Infertility is indeed very hard phase of women life. It is very difficult to cope with. Its good that you have decided to go for surrogacy. It is indeed a blessing of science. It will surely work for you. My Good wishes and prayers are with you.
Respond to SashaWhite
lindaswank64 16 Posts Friday June 8, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - Jul 5, 2018 at 06:44 PM
Thank you
Hey Silvija. I am really feeling very bad for you. People should make voice to make a surrogacy as a legal process. But I am glad that you did not give up and now you are travelling to another country for it. Surrogacy is really a very beautiful journey. I wish you the best of luck for this.
Respond to lindaswank64
linx_MK 27 Posts Sunday July 1, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 06:52 AM
Thank you
Hi. I am sorry to learn about your fruitlessness. I trust you are adapting to it affirm. Ivf is clearly a decent alternative with a ton of accomplishment rates yet surrogacy is greatly improved as I would see it. In any case, I trust you get what you are searching for and I wish you good luck in your future.!! Good wishes!
Respond to linx_MK
k.william2244 2 Posts Friday July 6, 2018Registration date July 6, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 08:16 PM
Thank you
hi. it seems you are very excited about it. but first, I feel very sad about the thing. that DR can't tell you the cause of infertility. don't worry. that's a great decision. surrogacy is very common today. basically, I prefer to say that, it's a pleasure. I'm happy that, your husband has found the best clinic which he was searching. and the thing is that he is satisfied with the clinic. my best wishes are with you both. may your route towards surrogacy ends with a beautiful baby in your arms.
Respond to k.william2244
aroosa512 12 Posts Thursday July 5, 2018Registration date July 11, 2018 Last seen - Jul 8, 2018 at 10:27 AM
Thank you
Wow, that's a great news. Surrogacy is indeed a blessing for people like you. I am really happy for you. You have taken the right decision. You should go there. You have chosen the best place for that. My best wishes are with you
Respond to aroosa512
isbella48 35 Posts Tuesday July 3, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 9, 2018 at 04:27 AM
Thank you
hi. how are you? hope you are also having good health. infertility is a curse now. infertility cause home helplessness as well. surrogacy is the best treatment. you have positive thinking. it is better to show to doctor. it is confusing NA!. consulting doctor may clear your mind. Much pray for you. Good luck.
Respond to isbella48
ameliabrown 32 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date August 20, 2018 Last seen - Jul 9, 2018 at 12:42 PM
Thank you
Hey Silvija, good to know that. You are going good. Whatever is the reason of infertility. You should not waste your time. You should opt for a better alternative treatment. You are right on track. Surrogacy is a wonder treatment. I am also considering surrogacy. I am already 36 and an infertile. I know how frustrating it is to deal with infertility.I am also considering Ukraine for my surrogacy journey. I am contacting Adonis clinic there. I have heard many good reviews, but my personal experience with them is very bad. They are very ignorant, rude, irresponsible and unprofessional. I hope nothing such thing happens with you.
Respond to ameliabrown
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 9, 2018 at 01:38 PM
Thank you
Hey, there. How are you doing? I hope you're in a great health. This is fantastic news, truly. I'm really happy! I'm glad things worked out. It was really important! I'm glad you found the solution. It's a story of bravery, actually. Despite the barriers, you're still nailed on to bring a child. And, you didn't let anything stand in your way. I really hope you go for it in Ukraine! I hope it works out! Good luck to you. My prayers are with you.
Respond to claudiopeters
lidya2 26 Posts Monday July 2, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 07:02 AM
Thank you
Hey, there I hope you are having a lovely amazing life ahead. This truly is an inspiring story and a great one to share. A lot of women in today's world get scared when they are referred to this concept. However, they don't realize that soo many women who are labeled as infertile are able to become mothers through this procedure. However, it is extremely important that whoever goes for this is fully prepared. I am also getting ready for this procedure. Still doing some research. Also trying to convince my In-laws because they are not in favor of surrogacy. Hope things get better for me too. Need prayers. For females who cannot conceive it is indeed very helpful.
Respond to lidya2
Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 10:00 AM
Thank you
Hey, honey. I hope you're in good health. I'm so sorry to read this. You don't deserve this. Unexplained infertility is the worst! It's such a horrible situation. My prayers are with you. I hope things get better for you. I'm glad you've decided to solve this. Surrogacy is a really great option. It's really safe, as well. Surrogacy works for sure, as well. It's a nice procedure. I'd suggest you go for it, instantly. Good luck to you guys!
Respond to Avaa81
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 12:21 PM
Thank you
Well, the case where you are not able to find the reason of staying TTC for so long and not getting able to conceive is actually unexplained infertility. Where you are just the individuals who have been TTC for long but never got the reason of not being able to succeed. Well yes, surrogacy could be the option to make you parent. And most of the individuals get their hopes back because of this surrogacy procedure. And the place you are seeking is an affordable one. So you won't have to struggle much for the expense.
I would like to wish you all the luck and happiness.
Respond to Alana90
kayakati 32 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 13, 2018 at 07:28 AM
Thank you
Hello dear! How are you doin'? Really sorry about your disease. It is actually strange that without any symptoms or reasons doctor declared you infertile. You are really a strong lady that you are looking forward to another option. When i had miscarriages and doctors told me that I have fetal abnormalities I just went into trauma. But the clinic in Europe helped and encourages me a lot. The clinic in Europe is really the best. They treat their patients with great care and responsibility. The also provide surrogate mothers with the best of their health. I am glad that you opted for this option. I wish no women have to face this phase of life but if so we should stay strong. Wishing well of you and your family. Hope you get the baby soon.
Respond to kayakati
Thank you
Hey Dear. very emotional story. you tried much for having a baby. surrogacy can be last hope of the intended mother. First consult the doctor if you will not conceive normally then go for surrogacy. surrogacy is the best option for infertility disease. sharing my own experience with you. it was very sad that I have been suffering from infertility too, then someone told me to choose surrogacy. surrogacy provides hundred percent result. This is the best treatment. Go for some suitable clinic not like adonis. I suggest you check for surrogacy. Best of luck.
Respond to isbella48
1 2 3 Next