Motivation!!

Registration date
Friday June 15, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
- - Latest reply:  Mitchael.1 - Nov 19, 2018 at 01:02 PM
Hello everyone, I am here to motivate the women who have lost the hope of a child. Conceiving a baby is not in our hands. It is in the hands of fate. Fate decides this for us. I had three miscarriages but I didn't lose hope. I wanted to have a baby. So, I went to many clinics for my treatment. Infertility is a curse. But it can only be fought through positivity. Through positivity, someone dares to struggle. The more she fights the more she gets. So, every woman shouldn't lose hope. Try, try and try. I am now a mother of a child at the age of 40. Yes, there was a time when I was weak but I fought for my child. And now I have my baby. I wish that everyone gets the fruit of their struggle.
See more 

Your reply

20/25 replies

Thank you
Ivana I agree with you. I also think that it's not in our hands. so, we shouldn’t blame others to because of this. in our society mostly, women are considered to be the cause of this issue. I am very disheartened to see these issues. Why our society doesn’t consider it that it’s not the faults of ladies. I see many issues in which male are infertile. but they don’t care about it. it's very helpless feeling for a woman. For those women, surrogacies proved very beneficial. I am very happy for you that you share your feelings with us. It motivates us. This step is very helpful to create awareness in infertile couples. who has lost all of their desires? But I think they also have a right to be happy and live with a happy family.
Respond to amy
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
I was trying to conceive from last 17 years but had no luck with it. I conceived for 3 times but resulted in miscarriages at different stages thrice. Now i am 43 years old and we want to have a baby. But we both know well that i can't have a baby naturally. so we have decided to go for surrogacy as our last option. Soon we will contact a good surrogacy related clinic and we will start our journey of surrogacy. Good luck to you for your TTC.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Tuesday July 3, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hi! Sorry to hear this news. you are doing a very good job. Basically, you are doing a public service. please make the hope of her. give details to her about IVF but I suggest to you that she will go for surrogacy. paid off to your success as well. you are also gone through the difficulties as well. so you know how to handle it. give her a good advice. according to my point of view, surrogacy is the best option. tell her that she must Manage an affordable clinic. Hope she will find the clinic that suits her needs soon. if you need my favor never shy to ask. Any query Do ask again!
Respond to isbella48
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
hi, Hope so you are doing great. I really appreciate this. So happy for you. I know everyone thinks that infertility is due to women . And infertility is a big problem. But nowadays it is not a big problem. With the advancement of science. Many solutions are available. Like surrogacy and IVF. The method of surrogacy guarantees success. This is the reason my sister chose it. She was very upset when doctors broke the news that she couldn’t conceive naturally. Stay positive. Hope for the best. I am so proud of you. Nothing is impossible until or unless you lose hope. Take care. Sending you lots of love.
Respond to roze30
Registration date
Thursday June 7, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
Thank you for sharing your story. It is really motivating. I am sure many women will get hope from this. I totally agree with you. You have said perfectly right. One should always stay hopeful. Losing hope is not an option. If you struggle you get the reward. As long as you don't work hard you can't get the reward. One has to stay positive. Wait for the right time. And, keep a firm faith in God. I am sure he won't let us down. For all those facing infertility, assisted methods are now there to conceive. One can always opt for them. I wish everybody a good luck who is TTC. I hope and pray that they find their rainbows soon.
Respond to sidney88
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Last seen
July 10, 2018
Thank you
I am so sorry to know about your miscarriages. I know you must have had a tough time in your life. It is not easy to go through one miscarriage after another. Life tests everyone. I can understand your pain and misery. I have been in the same. I tried conceiving for long. There had been no luck. I had gone for three failed IVF. Also, one IUI. Nothing worked for me. I still did not lose hope. SUrrogacy was another ray of hope. I am glad it worked for me. Now, I am blessed with twin baby girls. I am thankful for such assisted methods. I hope this will help all those TTC.
Respond to kandell88
Registration date
Saturday April 7, 2018
Last seen
September 30, 2018
Thank you
TTC is very hard for a woman. I was TTC from past 10 years. But my husband and friends were always here to motivate me. I was trying very hard from a long period to be pregnant. But after 10 years i lost all my hope to be pregnant. We went for different checkups. The results came and we didn't have any issue. Doctors were unable to find the reason behind my infertility. I was worried that i will never have a baby. So my husband supported me. He said we can go for surrogacy to have a baby. We had tried IVF and IUI but didn't had any luck. We then decided that we will go for surrogacy to have a baby. We live in Bulgaria where surrogacy is prohibited. We decided to go to Ukraine for surrogacy. Ukraine is very popular for surrogacy. We have contacted a clinic there and we will go to that clinic for surrogacy. Wish me luck.
Respond to Silvija2020
Registration date
Tuesday July 3, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. I agree with you. The battle with surrogacy is very harsh and debilitating. But the hope for the best outcome is what keeps us going. A baby and a family is priceless. I have been ttc for some 8 years now and now i am told i cant conceive and i am infertile. I opted for surrogacy and contacted lotus clinic who nearly scammed me. Their conduct was so non professional. But now spirits high and back on track. Good luck to all of us.
Respond to ClaraMatt
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey. You are so right. I'm proud of you. Congratulations on having a baby. You have shown how strong you are. Every person should fight their infertility like you.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Monday March 26, 2018
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Thank you
Such a great motivation for the day! You are absolutely right. No matter how much hurdles you face. The one with the strength would make to the destination. Even I am the one with the infertility hurdles. But I know that I would be able to get over this. I just get to be strong. I have observed women who have been through a very long journey of infertility. But nothing made them lose hope. They are much stronger. And they have moved on so much in their life. I feel so happy to watch them with their families.
The very similar case seems to happen with you. And you just made it. Congratulations.
Thank you for making my day with this great thought.
Wish you all the love and happiness you deserve.
Respond to Alana90
Thank you
Hi! How are you doing? Good to hear from you. It was a really hard journey you went through. MCs takes a lot from a woman. But it is a good thing that you did not lose hope. I also faced 3 MCs in life. After the third MCs, I was too fed up with my life. Then with the help of friends and forums like this, I came to know about the surrogacy. It was like a hope for us. We went to Ukraine for the surrogacy. Now I am happy to announce that we got a surrogate son. all the thing is that we did not lose hope. We always thought positive. Thank you for sharing such a motivational post. Wish you a good luck. God bless you.
Respond to Eleanor045
Registration date
Saturday March 17, 2018
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
I'm sharing my journey of surrogacy with you for your motivation.As Japan has banned surrogacy so we moved to Europe to find our dream come true.Than we moved to Ukraine as we heard there are many good clinics regarding surrogacy in Ukraine.In Ukraine we found a clinic and consulted them. I'm basically from Japan we are settled in Japan from past few years.We are happily married.I'm totally infertile now as i had hysterectomy cancer and as i result i am infertile now. But my husband was there with me every time. Than we searched about surrogacy and found it best solution for us.They helped us to find a good surrogate mom.Now she is pregnant with our twin daughters.We are very excited about having two daughters.We are so thankful to the clinic.The surrogates mom are kind they let us have our dream come true.
Share your stories too
Respond to Monika966
Thank you
congratulations dear first of all I am very happy to see your post. Oh wow, you have proven yourself a brave and courageous woman. it is the hopeful thing that has u done. I admire your struggle. Every woman wants to conceive. if someone has to face any hurdles or difficulties in this way don’t become worried or hopeless. just try then you can see everything will be all right. Stay blessed.
Respond to jessi
Thank you
Hey Sweetie. Thanks for sharing a motivational post for all of us. Infertility is a curse and it is only fought by positivity, courage, and patience. No matters what situation you are going through never lose hope. Never give up. Keep on trying. When there is a will than there is a way. When God has put you in a trouble He will definitely have some way to sort out it. Keep faith in God. And He will never let you down. Thanks again for sharing your story with us.
Respond to Jane
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey there, Ivana! I hope you're doing great. Thank you so much for this motivational post. We really need these type of posts here on this forum. Many women are suffering from infertility and are blaming themselves for it. It's really unpleasant to see someone struggle this much because of infertility. We're living in the 21st century and modernization has really made our lives easier. Thanks to assisted conceptions that there is still hope left for people like me. Infertility is definitely a curse and it was very hard to accept it and move on. Hope is the key to success and one must not lose hope. Staying strong and positive really helps us achieve our goals. All the women who are still struggling, have faith in yourself. No one gets something before the time decided by fate. And no one gets more than the fate has decided for them to have. Best wishes to all those reading!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
This is Such an encouraging post. It is so important to be positive. When you're going through infertility life is already not that easy. You are constantly struggling and want a way out. However, being positive makes a huge lot of difference. When I had a miscarriage. I wanted to talk about it with someone and called a friend. She didn't really understand what I was going through. I was really disappointed and faced so much depression. After a few years, I visited this fertility clinic which I am going to for my treatment. That is where I realized that positive surrounding is also has a good impact on you.
Respond to joshien
Registration date
Friday March 23, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
You have done great by sharing your story. It inspired me so much. Many other individuals will get inspiration from it. I totally concur with you in this regard. You have explained everything in detail. You'd be strong enough to face any type of consequences. Ups and downs are the part of life. However, you can cope with it with ease. Infertility takes a lot from a lady. It's disturbing too and hurts so much. Dear, there is an ease after every hardship. Surrogacy is indeed a great blessing of science. It has benefitted so many infertile couples. Dear, there's a clinic in Europe offering surrogacy treatment. They are famous because of their professionalism. Their success rates are very high. I think you'd go there. Thank you so much!
Respond to nur_atikson
Registration date
Wednesday April 4, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey there how are you? I hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing this post. Its good to know that you are supporting women who are facing these issues. Yes, indeed infertility is the very difficult phase of women life. It is very hard to cope with. But we should be hopeful and positive. We are not the only one who are facing these issues. There are many women out there in this boat with us. Now science has provided us with the solution to our problems in the name of surrogacy treatment. Its turning out to be great blessing for infertile couples. I have heard a lot about a clinic in Europe who are doing excellence in this field from Years. People should visit them. God bless us all.
Respond to SashaWhite
Registration date
Sunday July 15, 2018
Last seen
July 15, 2018
Thank you
Wow, that's a great thought. You have highlighted the main issues faces by most of the couples. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and point of view with us. I was also infertile. Then someone suggests to me a good clinic . They recommended my surrogacy. It was successful. Now I am a mother of twins. I was 40 when I go through surrogacy. Dear nothing is impossible in this world. Every problem has a solution to it. I am really happy now. At the right time with the help of a good clinic, I have children. Never Lose hope. I wish you a very good luck in future.
rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
November 28, 2018
-
Sorry to hear about your infertility. It was not your choice right, so you fought against it. Took the road to surrogacy Age does not matter if you have a perfect dedication towards something. At 40 you took the chance of surrogacy like that is the work of bravery. I wish you success in life.
Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
-
It is amazing that surrogacy worked for you guys. I myself am in the middle of the process. I am also visiting the same clinic. When you visited the clinic which package did you opt for? We have opted for the standard package. Mainly because it is catering to all our needs. So far I am really happy with everything. Hoping for the best in the future as well.
Respond to nima14
Registration date
Wednesday March 21, 2018
Last seen
July 19, 2018
Thank you
Dear you are so much brave. I wish everyone could be as brave as you. But sometimes, the other people do such a wrong with you, that all the courage gets vanished. Same happens with me. I was fighting with my infertility. I faced miscarriages as well. I was very much depressed. Then someone told me about A****s clinic. I went there. But the staff was so unprofessional. Even the doctor was rude to me. I get more tortured through their behavior. So I will advise everyone to avoid such clinics. Which don't have manners to deal with patients. Chose another one.
Respond to tandy789
1 2 Next