August 18, 2018
-
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
-
Hello everyone, I am here to motivate the women who have lost the hope of a child. Conceiving a baby is not in our hands. It is in the hands of fate. Fate decides this for us. I had three miscarriages but I didn't lose hope. I wanted to have a baby. So, I went to many clinics for my treatment. Infertility is a curse. But it can only be fought through positivity. Through positivity, someone dares to struggle. The more she fights the more she gets. So, every woman shouldn't lose hope. Try, try and try. I am now a mother of a child at the age of 40. Yes, there was a time when I was weak but I fought for my child. And now I have my baby. I wish that everyone gets the fruit of their struggle.

30 replies

Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019

Hi. Hope you are well. Thank you for such a motivational post. I agree with you. One should never stop trying. Nowadays, places have opened up where people can get such treatments at an affordable price. It possible for everyone now. I'm glad you didn't lose hope. You deserved this happy ending.
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
I am extremely happy for you. I am glad that things did work for you. Tell me more about your process. I am visiting the same clinic for my process. They are doing an amazing job. What package did you opt for? The really good thing about them is that they provide accommodation facilities. The services they provide are really worth appreciating.
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
Thank you iron lady for sharing your story. I believe such posts can make a difference in the life of those who have lost the hope. There are many stories of loss and grief and little of hope. What you have narrated is the real life. The day and night teach us the truth of life. The same keeps happening in the life of the people around us. If we take the grief and sorrow as the part and parcel of life, things will get much easier for us.
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019

Thank you for your post. It gives me a lot of hope. I am still a part of this journey. I am honestly in a horrible state. I have been struggling constantly. We were recently introduced to this clinic and everyone said that its great. I didn't contact them for three months because I was scared. However, I emailed them recently and was astonished to know that they are amazing people.
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
December 28, 2018

Hi there hon! Thank you for sharing your story. Becoming a mother is not that easy. It takes a lot of strength and patience. You have to keep fighting for your baby. I m still struggling for my child tho. I m in the middle of my surrogacy, My surrogate is pregnant and now all I have to do is wait. I just hope this time it works for me. The clinic is doing a great job so I m hopeful. Stay blessed!
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
This is such an inspirational post. It shows how we shouldn't lose hope. It's really beautiful! I'm so happy that you kept going. You easily could've given up. Anyone would have in such a situation. Your story will spur so many women on. Even, I feel so much hope after this. Thank you for taking out the time to share it with us. I'm really delighted for you. I hope you enjoy the happiness of parenthood! It's not all easy, I'm sure. But, you won't complain, I'm sure about that too. Definitely the kind of responsibility we crave! Haha, good day to you!
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019

HI dear, hope you are doing good. Yes, you need to stay motivated, but there are times you lose control over all these issues. You need to stay calm. You need to pick up a new hobby, eat calming foods, not comfort foods. Treat yourself like a queen. Share your questions and fears. Allow yourself to cry and be angry. Allow yourself to grieve.
Registration date
Sunday December 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
January 5, 2019

Hi Ivana! Thank you for sharing your story here. You are sharing a positive message with everyone. That if you keep trying things will change for you. If you don't help yourself, no one else can. Now I m more hopeful for my treatment.
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

Thank you for sharing such an amazing story. I think it is very important to not lose hope. This journey is a difficult one. And there are many obstacles in the way. However, one needs to be positive and strong. There are soo many options that one can opt for now. I was recently reading about this process called Mitochondria donation which is being done by a clinic. It is for women with menopause and ovarian issues I was so amazed by it I think everyone should read it.
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

Hey, thank you for this motivational post. You are indeed right that one should stay positve and strong. We should never give up. Mainly because there are amazing treatments available and we should research as must as possible. The other day I was reading about the process called Mitochondria donation offered by a clinic. I was so amazed by it. I think everyone should read about it.