Story of Success through Surrogacy

matrtinajohn785 24 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 04:09 PM - Latest reply:  joshien
- Aug 29, 2018 at 06:23 PM
Hey Everyone! Hope so you will be fine. I'm here to share my story of success through surrogacy. So here it is.
At the age of 28 I married with a very supportive husband. After a year of marriage, we want to have a baby in our lives. We tried for 6 months but it never gave us any result. We went to the doctor and she diagnosed me with a heart disease. And this was the cause behind my infertility. I was not expecting that this could happen with me. We want a child badly. Later we both the partners decided to have surrogacy. We went to Europe and found a best clinic of it. And finally from there I got a baby.
I think people facing such issues should adopt this method. It really helps. Thanks for reading it. Share your stories too
See more 

Your reply

57 replies

nathalie335 16 Posts Sunday June 10, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 06:03 PM
Thank you
Hi there. This is such an amazing story that you have shared with us. Surrogacy is a blessing. It has made it so easy for couples who cannot conceive themselves to have their own children. Specifically, for women who cannot carry her children to term.
I have a friend who had a beautiful baby girl through surrogacy in April. She had her daughter through a clinic in Ukraine. She had TTC for 6 long years. Then someone gave her the idea of surrogacy. At first she was skeptical. But after getting all the information she went for it. I have never seen my friend so happy. It was an amazing day when she got to hold her daughter. It was as if she was given a new life. Though it was long and tiring journey. It was all worth it.
Respond to nathalie335
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 10:06 PM
Thank you
Hi there! I'm very well and I hope you're doing fine as well. I'm sorry to know about your heart disease. I'm glad that you didn't give up. It's a brave thing to accept the bitter truth that you can't give birth and find alternatives. Surrogacy is the best solution for infertile people. Thank you so much for sharing your success story with us. Many people will find their motivation in this. You'll be an inspiration for someone. Having children is every married couple's dream and they deserve to become parents. My sister is also infertile. She also opted for surrogacy and now has a beautiful daughter. One should definitely fight infertility and not let it take over our lives. May God bless you. Lots of love and prayers for you!
Respond to alisa123
youtubegirl 18 Posts Saturday June 23, 2018Registration date July 20, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 10:28 PM
Thank you
Hey, I am 30 and I have been declared infertile. I was trying to conceive for over 3 years until I finally gave up but my DH was very supportive he guided me through all of the things and gave me alternatives to have a baby of our own and we tried surrogacy. It was a really good experience for me. we went to a clinic in Europe and everything went really smooth. Now my baby is on its way and we are here sightseeing. I hope it turns out well. we still have a month left. :') Cheers!!
ameliachar 27 Posts Thursday August 2, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 04:43 AM
Hey there, how are you? I hope you are doing fine. I am really sorry about your past. I have heard about a clinic, helping infertile couples. They are really are a lifesaver. The clinic is very good at surrogacy. Check the forums for more details.
Respond to youtubegirl
tressalee 28 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date July 15, 2018 Last seen - Jul 5, 2018 at 02:40 PM
Thank you
Greetings. I hope you are fine. Many congratulations. I am very happy for you. Thank you for sharing this with us. there are many women with the same issue. Your post will surely help them. Infertility is very hard to face. It is very painful. thanks to surrogacy. It is available nowadays. Surrogacy is a blessing. It is the only hope for infertile couples. It is the only source of happiness for infertile couples. You are a strong woman. Stay blessed. Good wishes. Lots of love to your baby.
Respond to tressalee
lidya2 26 Posts Monday July 2, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 06:55 AM
Thank you
That sure sounds wonderful dear! I'm so glad things worked out so well for you. You are so nice to share your experience here with us. There are definitely so many people that need this hope. Infertility is a dark time for so many. I wish it didn't have to exist. Anyway. Your story was wonderful. What a luck I would say. keep sharing here often about your baby or keep interacting. you might help so many people out here. congratulations again!
Respond to lidya2
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 11:31 AM
Thank you
Hey. It is great news. Surrogacy is a blessing. I was infertile. I wanted to be a mother but no luck. Later I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. I have a baby now. I have no more worries. Now I hope for the best. I am a happy mother.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 11:52 AM
Thank you
Hi. I am so happy for you. It is such an amazing news. I am so happy for you. Babies are the greatest blessing. My friend also has a baby through surrogacy. She was an infertile woman. She wanted a baby badly. Surrogacy was her last option. She is a mother of a daughter.
Respond to emily001
scarett9999 66 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 12:26 PM
Thank you
hello love. this is just a great news. I'm so happy for you. thanks for sharing your story. his made me soo happy. it made my day. thanks for motivating me. beautiful story. lots of love to the kid. stay blessed.
Respond to scarett9999
ClaraMatt 30 Posts Tuesday July 3, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 12:26 PM
Thank you
Hey there. Good for you. That is so encouraging. I was told a few years back I am infertile. So then i tried for surrogacy. It seemed the best possible option there. I tried contacting lotus clinic. But they never responded to me. I more than once emailed them. I listed all my concerns and worries. No response. I tried contacting them via phone. Inaccessible. I was so disappointed. But now i am ready again to go ahead after doing my research.
Respond to ClaraMatt
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 12:29 PM
Thank you
That's really so strong and brave of you to go through all that! I'm really glad to hear it all. I'm also having surrogacy next month at a center in Kiev. Yes! You're right to go with it! I hope good health for you. Stay blessed! CONGRATULATIONS for the baby! :)
Respond to LydiaHarris
Olivia_1990 18 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 02:21 PM
Thank you
Hey Martina! I hope you are doing good. I know how frustrating infertility can be. In the beginning, you TTC for years until it is too late to find out that you are infertile. But so glad to see you hopeful even now. This is the strength I want every woman to have. I have gone through a hysterectomy. It was a crazy experience for me. I was devastated because now I could not have a baby of my own. But after a few days, I found out about surrogacy. Since then I have just started counting my blessings. Honestly, we must be grateful that we are born in an era where there is the solution to almost everything. You just need awareness. Technology had advanced so much that an infertile couple can even fulfill their dreams. I wish you all the best. May surrogacy work out for you! Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Olivia_1990
Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 03:26 PM
Thank you
Hey. Thanks for sharing such a motivational story. I am really happy for you. I am also having a baby through Surrogacy. I had some uterine complications due to which I was left Infertile. So I chose such ways like IVF. After the failure of IVF, I chose surrogacy. It is also a common method in which another woman carry a baby for a couple. I was not sure about this process but when I heard about the success of the process I am happy that I chose this process for me. I went to a renown clinic in Europe that gave me hope. They have healthy surrogates for surrogacy. I would recommend this process to those who are seeking guidance about this. I am planning to have another baby soon.
Respond to Sabera28
Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 03:33 PM
Thank you
Surrogacy is a blessing. I am aslo a supporter of Surrogacy. I TTC for a long time but nothing could help. Because I had infertility issues. I had uterine complications. That is why I remained infertile. I went for IVF but it didn't work for me. One of my Friends suggested going for Surrogacy. I went to Europe for the best clinic. They provided me a healthy Surrogate. I am a happy mother now. Surrogacy is the best method to conceive indeed.
nathalie335 16 Posts Sunday June 10, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 31, 2018 at 10:13 AM
I completely agree with you. Surrogacy is a wonderful option. I cannot imagine what so many couples would do without it. It is a blessing. Those who say otherwise do not know what it is like battling infertility. Though, I haven’t been through the process myself. But I have heard a lot about surrogacy in Ukraine. I think Ukraine is an ideal option for having a child through surrogacy.
My friend had been TTC for 6 years. She had 3 miscarriages. In the end, she was so depressed and hopeless. Had it not been for surrogacy she would have never had a child. She had the best experience at a clinic in Ukraine. Everyone at the clinic was so focused on offering the best. She had a beautiful daughter in spring. I have never seen her so happy.
Respond to Sabera28
linx_MK 27 Posts Sunday July 1, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 09:34 AM
Thank you
Thanks, doe sharing your story. I am glad your problem solved. Most of the problems it is hard to identify the problem. I am happy for you. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I also faced 3 miscarriages and a doctor told me about my infertility. The news broke me into pieces. I was in depression. It is hard to overcome infertility. I consulted many doctors but failed to conceive. Then I decided to look for other options. I chose surrogacy. I am living happily with my surrogate child. I wish happiness for you are your family. Please share the baby pics after delivery. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Good Luck for the journey.
Respond to linx_MK
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 11:10 AM
Thank you
I hope that you're doing good. I'm really sorry for your infertility. Having children is probably the best thing ever. A person should consider himself so lucky if he has one. I know you must be feeling very sad and depressed. You must be very strong. You're coping with such a situation. I'm surprised that you're even not getting any results from IVF. But the one thing I noticed here, is the hope you have. I'm really glad that you're not giving up. Yes, if nothing's happening then surrogacy can surely help you. It gives a chance of having children to those who can't. It's the best option for you. I hope everything gets in the right way for you. Take care of yourself. Much love.
Respond to anayahill
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 11:48 AM
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? I hope you are well. I am 43 years old. I cannot conceive. I am opting for surrogacy now. Thank you so much for sharing your success story with us. Many people will find their motivation in this. You'll be an inspiration for someone. Having children is every married couple's dream and they deserve to become parents. I will start my journey soon. You gave me so much hope. I wish you get all the happiness. Take care. Lots of love.
Respond to aliceblake
SelenaHayes 14 Posts Saturday June 23, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 11:51 AM
Thank you
Hey there. I am so happy for you. Congratulations on your baby. How is your heart problem now? I hope you're doing well. It's so good to see success stories. The joy is just priceless. Give my love to the little one. Bless you! xx
Respond to SelenaHayes
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 02:07 PM
Thank you
I am so happy for you. IVF and IUI both have a high success rate and work out for most women. At least that is what I have heard. Unfortunately, IVF failed for me but my husband asked me to go for it again. Now luckily I am pregnant through IVF and hoping to give birth to a baby girl. Wish me luck. Either way, I wish you the best of luck. Whatever decision you take I hope it turns out successful. Take care.
Respond to aliayan
ClaraMatt 30 Posts Tuesday July 3, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 03:27 PM
Thank you
Hello there. I am very excited to hear your success story. These stories are what has kept me going through all these hurdles. After ttc for so long i decided for surrogacy but didnt have much luck there. As the clinic i tried to contact were complete non professional and non serious. They didnt think me important enough to soothe my worries. After this disappointment i am now looking for some other good clinic.
Respond to ClaraMatt
mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - Jul 31, 2018 at 11:39 AM
Thank you
Hi. What a wonderful post. Thank you for sharing this here with us. Congratulations to you. It must have been so hard for you to spend all that time after being diagnosed with infertility. Even TTC gets really sad and frustrating. I have been there so I know. But hey, everything is sorted now. You deserved this happy ending. The clinic you went to sounds like a very good one. I have heard very good things about this place. Please share more information regarding this. I'm sure this would help someone out too.
Respond to mistygray
1 2 3 Next