Last seen
July 4, 2018
- - Latest reply: Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
December 9, 2018
- Dec 1, 2018 at 01:07 PM
hey, everyone. hope you all here. I'm here with a question. is surrogacy better or adoption? first I will something about me. I'm 26 years old. having 3 miscarriages from the age of 21. I was married to my class fellow nick. at the age of 20. I and my husband loves to have a baby. but nature doesn't want me to have it. nature makes me infertile. my womb is very week. even medication didn't make it strong.I'm here so everyone gives me some answer. what should we go for? surrogacy or adoption. I'm waiting for your replies. please reply. my final decision will depend upon you. hope you give me the right path to move.
See more 

Your reply

8 replies

Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Last seen
July 20, 2018
Thank you
Hey, both are great options but I believe surrogacy is better because you know, it carries your blood in it. So genetically it is gonna be yours so why not surrogacy? But adoption is not a bad option either cuz you can actually give someone a home and a family to live in. So I guess its really up to you which one you decide to get. :) Good Luck!
Respond to youtubegirl
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
I have chosen surrogacy over adoption. I had miscarriages issue. I can have a baby but i can't hold a one in my own womb. So i have decided that we will go for surrogacy to have a baby now. I was TTC from 11 years but had no luck. I went for many treatments but no positive result was founded. Finally after 11 years i conceived for the first time. We were so happy. Than at 12 week i miscarried. I was sad and depressed. Than i was pregnant again for 2 more times and the same thing happend i miscarried twice again. My husband left me and i was totally broke. Now i'm 43 years old and i am going to be married again for the second time. I have told my husband about my previous complications. He told me that we can go for surrogacy to have a baby now. I am so happy that soon i will have a baby. He has contacted a clinic in Ukraine. They will soon give us date for our surrogacy process.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi there, Marlene. I feel very sorry for you, dear. 3 miscarriages have made your body weak. You should give rest to your body now. I'm glad that you're thinking about having a child through other means. Honestly, debate between surrogacy and adoption is pretty long. To cut it short, I'd advise surrogacy over adoption. I have my reasons for it. In surrogacy, your eggs are fertilized with your husband's sperms, in a dish in the laboratory. Then this embryo is transferred into another woman's uterus and she is called a surrogate mother. She keeps your baby in her womb and delivers the baby. In this way, the baby is biologically related to you unlike in adoption. Adoption is by far a very generous thing to do, but the child isn't blood- related to you and this causes problems further in life. That's the main difference. I hope you choose wisely. Best wishes to you!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Well dear, to be honest, I am in the strong favor of surrogacy. I am speaking this on the basis of my very own experience. People guided me wrong to go for IVF, adoption and for other treatments. I have been through many cycles. But each one was a bigger tension for me. it was a waste of money. As nobody ever made sure that my eggs were even healthy or not. Now I am going for surrogacy in Europe as it was banned in my country. Now I feel much happier than before. I suggest you the same.
Respond to healthymom
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello! How are you doing? Sorry to hear about that. This is truly your own decision. But I'm gonna try and help you out with my own experience. we were told that surrogacy or adoption are the last options we have in order to have a child. Adoption is a great way to have a baby no doubt in that. But we really wanted our kid to be biologically related to us. We talk to our doctor and asked if its possible for us to go with gestational surrogacy. To our delight, he said we could. So we went for surrogacy instead. My son was born through it but he doesn't have any genetical link to the surrogate. You should take your time and think about which one you wanna go with. Good luck. I'm sure you'll make the right decision.
rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
November 28, 2018
-
Hi dear, such a good experience you had. I wish infertile parents to learn from the experience you had. Thanks for sharing it with us, dear. How is your son doing now? And how is the surrogate? Can you please elaborate more about gestational surrogacy? Many members would love to hear more about it. I hope your family is doing good. Keep posting.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
December 9, 2018
Thank you
I am extremely sorry to hear about your 3 MCs. I am sure this time must have been very hard for you. However, my advice to you would be to not lose hope. It's good that you are looking into alternatives. The clinic I am visiting will allow you to opt for surrogacy if you are infertile. Therefore, they can actually help you in making the decision. When I visited them recently I was super confused. Mainly because I didn't have an idea what I was really supposed to do. However, when the clinic did my medical examination and the doctors studied my case carefully they did help me out. The advice they gave us actually was the right one. It is always better to take professional advice on this. Good luck to you. I hope you the very best. Sending baby dust your way. Do keep us updated.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
November 28, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear, hope you are doing good. See it is completely your decision. There are parents who want a biological relationship in the baby so they go for surrogacy. Adoption is a good cause to society. If you take my advice I would suggest you go for adoption. look at the end of the day it will be your love for them. So biologically you all will have to stay connected is not a bi issue.
Respond to rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
December 9, 2018
Thank you
I am extremely sorry to hear about your MC. It must have been very difficult for you. I hope things get better. It really depends on your personal choice. I know people usually go for surrogacy because the child is then biologically connected to you. For some people, it matters a lot. Also, I have heard the price difference isn't that big. Also, in surrogacy, you get to experience the whole journey from the start till the end. However, I would suggest that you visit a good clinic for a treatment. Surrogacy is a great option to consider. For the process make sure that you research well. The better the clinic the higher will be the success rate. I myself found a clinic for my process after a lot of research. If you need help I can let you know the details. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Mitchael.1