Surrogacy or adoption

marlene.j923315 3 Posts Wednesday July 4, 2018Registration date July 4, 2018 Last seen - Jul 4, 2018 at 11:25 PM - Latest reply: healthymom 16 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen
- Jul 10, 2018 at 11:59 AM
hey, everyone. hope you all here. I'm here with a question. is surrogacy better or adoption? first I will something about me. I'm 26 years old. having 3 miscarriages from the age of 21. I was married to my class fellow nick. at the age of 20. I and my husband loves to have a baby. but nature doesn't want me to have it. nature makes me infertile. my womb is very week. even medication didn't make it strong.I'm here so everyone gives me some answer. what should we go for? surrogacy or adoption. I'm waiting for your replies. please reply. my final decision will depend upon you. hope you give me the right path to move.
See more 

Your reply

4 replies

youtubegirl 18 Posts Saturday June 23, 2018Registration date July 20, 2018 Last seen - Jul 5, 2018 at 12:00 AM
Thank you
Hey, both are great options but I believe surrogacy is better because you know, it carries your blood in it. So genetically it is gonna be yours so why not surrogacy? But adoption is not a bad option either cuz you can actually give someone a home and a family to live in. So I guess its really up to you which one you decide to get. :) Good Luck!
Respond to youtubegirl
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Jul 5, 2018 at 06:03 AM
Thank you
I have chosen surrogacy over adoption. I had miscarriages issue. I can have a baby but i can't hold a one in my own womb. So i have decided that we will go for surrogacy to have a baby now. I was TTC from 11 years but had no luck. I went for many treatments but no positive result was founded. Finally after 11 years i conceived for the first time. We were so happy. Than at 12 week i miscarried. I was sad and depressed. Than i was pregnant again for 2 more times and the same thing happend i miscarried twice again. My husband left me and i was totally broke. Now i'm 43 years old and i am going to be married again for the second time. I have told my husband about my previous complications. He told me that we can go for surrogacy to have a baby now. I am so happy that soon i will have a baby. He has contacted a clinic in Ukraine. They will soon give us date for our surrogacy process.
Respond to NatashaLiam
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 9, 2018 at 07:54 PM
Thank you
Hi there, Marlene. I feel very sorry for you, dear. 3 miscarriages have made your body weak. You should give rest to your body now. I'm glad that you're thinking about having a child through other means. Honestly, debate between surrogacy and adoption is pretty long. To cut it short, I'd advise surrogacy over adoption. I have my reasons for it. In surrogacy, your eggs are fertilized with your husband's sperms, in a dish in the laboratory. Then this embryo is transferred into another woman's uterus and she is called a surrogate mother. She keeps your baby in her womb and delivers the baby. In this way, the baby is biologically related to you unlike in adoption. Adoption is by far a very generous thing to do, but the child isn't blood- related to you and this causes problems further in life. That's the main difference. I hope you choose wisely. Best wishes to you!
Respond to alisa123
healthymom 16 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 11:59 AM
Thank you
Well dear, to be honest, I am in the strong favor of surrogacy. I am speaking this on the basis of my very own experience. People guided me wrong to go for IVF, adoption and for other treatments. I have been through many cycles. But each one was a bigger tension for me. it was a waste of money. As nobody ever made sure that my eggs were even healthy or not. Now I am going for surrogacy in Europe as it was banned in my country. Now I feel much happier than before. I suggest you the same.
Respond to healthymom