Surrogacy Or IVF?

Registration date
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
- - Latest reply:  aroosa512 - Jul 10, 2018 at 12:54 PM
Hey Everyone. How are you doing all? Hope so everyone is doing fine. I am here for the very important issue. MY cousin is going through infertility for 2 years. She is now considering other infertility treatment. I am glad that she is now moving on. She asked me to give my opinion about what should she do? I am not pretty sure. I am on this forum for a while and read the success stories of both IVF and Surrogacy. I am pretty confused between these. Which option would be better for her? Please suggest me.
See more 

Your reply

20/24 replies

Registration date
Friday June 8, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hey Anna. How are you doing? Hope so everything is going fine for you. I am really sorry that your cousin is going through infertility. It's really unfortunate. My dear, I also had a baby through IVF. So, I will suggest her to go for IVF. IVF is far better then surrogacy in many ways. Like the expenses and overall cost of this process is quite reasonable then Surrogacy. Also in surrogacy, the intended parent cannot carry a child while in IVF intended parent is carrying a child and its all look natural. Also, there are no legal issues in IVF. Therefore, I suggest you go for IVF. Wish you the best of luck.
Respond to lindaswank64
Registration date
Sunday July 1, 2018
Last seen
July 19, 2018
Thank you
Hi Anna! Hope you and your cousin are in good health. I am sorry that she is facing such issues. I would recommend that she go for surrogacy since IVF is not successful for most people. The high success rate of IVF is for women with PCOS. I would recommend your cousin to go for surrogacy from Ukraine since Ukraine is the best at such procedure. That is my opinion. I wish you guys the best of luck
annataylor1
Registration date
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
-
Hi, Jenny. How are you doing? I am doing fine. Well, thanks for your advice. It really helped me a lot to take a decision. I was confused between these two. But when my husband and doctor told me that surrogacy is the right choice for me because it is sure shot and we can not afford both treatments at a time. SO I also decided to go for it. Thanks for sharing your story with me. I am also going for surrogacy now. We are now looking for a good clinic. Pray for me!
Respond to Jenny_42
Registration date
Sunday July 1, 2018
Last seen
July 30, 2018
Thank you
you're doing great. to hear that you and your both are in this together. Surrogacy is a treatment that fundamentally I accept is impeccable when you need to have an infant. Particularly on the off chance that you need to be hereditarily connected to the child. I watch videos on this I figure you ought to likewise look. Discover a well-ordered voyage of IVF to truly get a knowledge. Good luck.
Respond to linx_MK
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
The first advice obviously would be to make sure that she has an option of choosing between the two. I am saying this because I didn't. I was diagnosed with low AMH and poor ovarian reserve. The doctors told me that IVF had the same chances of success as did naturally conceiving. So for me, IVF was never really an option except with DE. When I visited the clinic which I wanted to get my treatment done from there I had to open up and tell them about my other issues as well. I also suffer from an eating disorder. So after going through all my reports, the doctors suggested surrogacy. However, if I wasn't suffering from poor ovarian reserve I probably would have gone for IVF. Therefore, If your friend wants to experience the whole pregnancy then IVF. However, for IVF her uterus needs to be functioning. Her AMH and FSH levels both need to be at their appropriate level. Surrogacy has a very high success rate. For both the treatments visiting the right clinic is really important. Best of luck to your friend in making the decision.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
hi hun. I'm so sorry about your cousin. I hope things get better for her. how is she doing now? well, I'm really glad too. she finally thinking to move on. the story will be good for her. well, let me tell you. the decision is all up to you then. IVF will make her have a baby from her own womb. but it may have some complications. it might take k few cycles. whereas, in surrogacy.she will get a baby. from surrogate mother. baby will be genetically yours. hope it was helpful. bets of luck. baby dust for her. take care/.
Respond to scarett9999
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi. I hope you are doing good. I prefer surrogacy. It is way too safe. It isn't risky. Many people choose it for their success. Actually, I have gone for surrogacy to about 2 years ago. I was infertile for 10 years. I wanted to be a mother but no luck. I was so devastated. I went for IVF but it also failed. I then decided to go for surrogacy. I have a baby now. I am happy with my decision. I have no more worries now. I pray for the best for your cousin too.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
It is really sad. This must be so hard for her. I hope that he will be a mother soon. Infertility is not easy at all. Many couples are coming up with infertility. Surrogacy is the best choice for her. My friend was also infertile. She wanted to be a mother but no luck. In the end, she decided to go for surrogacy. She went to a clinic in Europe. She has a baby now. I am so happy for them. It was their right choice. I hope for the best for them. I think your cousin should go for surrogacy.
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Saturday May 19, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
Hello Anna! Just read your post! Well, I'd suggest her IVF first. I'm not saying that surrogacy isn't fine. But, trying via IVF would be her first choice, if she has chances. Yes! I'm going surrogacy because I can't conceive through IVF. Yes! That's how it goes! *Not being hopeless, but I would rather suggest her to keep surrogacy as a last resort*. Rest of her should be her OB's advise. So, yeah! Anyway! Best wishes to her! I hope she conceives one way or another. :)
Respond to LydiaHarris
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi. This depends on the type of infertility she is facing. Some people have issues with their eggs. They have a health uterus so they can easily go for IVF. But some people don't have a healthy uterus. They do get pregnant but they end up losing the baby. Sometimes they don't even get pregnant. For such people IVF is useless. They then opt for surrogacy. So it is important to think this through. Go for the procedure that suits your condition. I know of a good clinic where the doctors can help her decide what to go for. Hope it helps. Good luck to her.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi, I am sorry for her. I would suggest her go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is best for infertile couples. IVF is also a good method. But, it is too painful. It is also very expensive. Surrogacy is less painful. It is also cheaper as compared to other. Surrogacy is mostly successful. And avert Lotus and Adonis clinics. They are not eligible. I had also a baby through surrogacy. I was suffering from fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. My husband assisted me a lot. Then we visited Europe for Surrogacy. Now, I have a baby.
Respond to jeny288
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
I am really sorry about your Cousin. I know it's really a hard time for your her. But she has to face. She needs to take each choice certainly. I suggest her Surrogacy because IVF is some sort of risky and painful. I faced miscarriages in 2nd trimester due to uterine polyps disease and Infertility which wasted my 4 years. So, I chose to go for IVF. It was so painful procedure. It didn't go successfully either. I was so disappointed and discouraged that what might be next. I chose to go for surrogacy. I picked the clinic in Europe that was renown for it. We were somewhat confident about it. We faced no trouble in discovering surrogate. The clinic found us our coordinated surrogate. Today I am a happy mother.
Respond to Sabera28
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello Anna!hope so everything is going fine at your end. I am really sorry that your cousin is going through such a phase. My deepest condolences are with her. You just stay by her side. Tell her to stay strong. IVF is the best option she can opt. She must be young and before trying surrogacy she should go for IVF. I can suggest you a clinic which is in Europe. They deal with infertile women. Infertility is not just the end. They treat this curse very well. I had my IVF treatments from there it went successfully. I hope shell never be disappointed. The good life is waiting for her. Good luck.
Respond to kayakati
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Last seen
August 26, 2018
Thank you
I am really sorry that your cousin is going through such a phase. Tell her to stay strong. My deepest condolences are with her.IVF and surrogacy is the best treatment for infertility. Through surrogacy, you both have genetical relation with your baby. I also become a mother through surrogacy. Actually, I diagnosed heart disease two years ago. I want to become a mother but I cant. Then we decided to move to Europe for surrogacy. In Europe, there are many clinics that provide the facility of surrogacy. Now I have my own baby boy. I think you should go with surrogacy. surrogacy has more success rate than IVF.
Respond to lousi21
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Hy dear!! , I am very sad to know that you are facing this type of problem. Our sincere sympathies to you and your family. I can understand your condition very well because I also face this type of problem with my partner. People think of it as an unnatural way of getting a child but they forget that it is a blessing that people sometimes cannot enjoy. They cannot imagine the depression infertile people are going through. I am myself 40 now. I have gone through many procedures like IVF etc. But nothing worked. I was not guided correctly thus I had to waste my time. I have been trying for the last 10 years. Now I am left with surrogacy. I am very confident this is my actual door to open. I am really looking forward to it. People must start sharing their stories more openly. So that people don't waste the time I had to. Wish me luck people.
Respond to healthymom
Registration date
Monday July 2, 2018
Last seen
July 19, 2018
Thank you
Hey Anna Taylor, I hope you will be feeling good today. Infertility is indeed hard to deal with. But don't need to stress. Infertility is now can be treated. It's sad to read that you have struggled so much. 10 years are not at all the short time to deal with such circumstances. Sometimes it hard to find the cause of infertility. But its good that you have not lost hope. It's the good thing. People should not depressed when any problem comes to them. When there is life there is hope. So you still have a chance to have a baby. Surrogacy is one of them. It's a really good procedure. Many people have tried this treatment. They all are happy with the result. So if you can't have the baby through any other way, you should really go for surrogacy. It's the hope of every infertile couple. Its success rate is so high. There is a clinic in Europe who are offering this treatment at a reasonable price. So you should confidently go for it. Best of luck.
Respond to CSRebecca
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi there hun. I hope you and your cousin are doing good. Now see there are several things you need to consider. First of all, is she fertile? I mean what is the reason she cannot conceive. Is it her. Or is it her husband. If she has issues conceiving then she can go for IVF. Though there is one condition. Her body should be able to nourish the baby. If there is an issue with that. Then surrogacy is her last option. Tell her all this. She can decide easily now.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hey Anna! I just read your post. I think both the options are great. It's up to her condition. As IVF is a bit risky thing to do that's why if she wants to avail this option then she should have no health issues because this could cause some complication in the way of her pregnancy. On the other hand, surrogacy is a more prior thing. It has less risk and high success rates. And in general is the most availed thing. The success rates also matter with the quality of the clinic. Moreover, choose the best clinic for her to increase the chances of success. That's my opinion.
All my sympathies are with her
Respond to matrtinajohn785
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hello Anna. I'm doing very well and I hope you're doing fine as well. I feel sorry to read about your cousin's infertility. Well honestly, the choice between the two is very difficult. This is because both are great alternatives to have a baby. The success rates are equally high for both. People are more in favor of IVF than surrogacy because of the fact that IVF gives you a chance of experiencing pregnancy. Once the procedure is done, it feels like a natural pregnancy. IVF sure is a painful process. The reason for your cousin's infertility would help you decide which one to go for. If the reason is strong and she wouldn't be able to carry a child, for example, due to some heart disease, then surrogacy is best for her. But if she has PCOS or endometriosis, then IVF would work best for her. Every woman deserves to become a mother. One shouldn't let infertility destroy their lives. I hope she makes a wise decision. Best of luck!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Friday June 8, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hey Anna. How are you? Well, going through infertility is not an easy thing to go through. I really feel that your cousin should go for surrogacy. Because the success rate of surrogacy is 96%. It does not matter that who will carry a child during pregnancy. The thing is a child will biologically belong to you. And this will really help her to get better. Also, expenses for surrogacy are slightly lower than IVF. Surrogacy success chances are greater then IVF. So, I think you should persuade your cousin to go for surrogacy.
Respond to lindaswank64
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Last seen
July 20, 2018
Thank you
Hello, Anna. I hope you are doing good. I am sorry to hear about your cousin. There are alternatives like surrogacy or ivf as you mentioned. Well, to be very honest I would suggest that it merely depends on your cousin because through IVF she can conceive artificially, like through frozen embryos and conceive them on her own. Or if she chooses surrogacy she'll have a surrogate mother to carry her baby for her. The choice is really her's to have. Success rates of surrogacy are higher than that of ivf because there are complications in the womb but if there aren't any then go for ivf hopefully it will be successful. I hope I have been of some aid to you. Cheers!
Respond to youtubegirl
1 2 Next