I have found out about surrogacy.

linx_MK 27 Posts Sunday July 1, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 06:48 AM - Latest reply:  aliceblake
- Jul 10, 2018 at 12:43 PM
Hello everybody. I trust everybody is doing great. I am composing this to approach you individuals for guidance. I am extremely discouraged. I was in an auto collision and had an unsuccessful labor. I had a hysterectomy. Presently I cannot consider normally. It truly kills me consistently to consider it. I have found out about surrogacy. Be that as it may, I am extremely concerned is it a decent alternative. Will the child be mine? I hope to hear your positive replies.
See more 

Your reply

30 replies

Mitchael.1 18 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 08:50 AM
Thank you
Hey, I am really sorry to hear about situation. I hope you are feeling better now. All that must have been painful. However, you are indeed very strong and brave. Surrogacy I think is an amazing procedure. So many people talk about. There are soo many success stories regarding it. From my personal research the most important thing when opting for surrogacy is doing the research. When I first found out about it I couldn't understand the whole concept. I had to watch a lot of videos and etc. Choose the right clinic for the process. All my friends say that the clinic will basically determine your experience. I am also on the search of one. I have short listed mine just analyzing everyone now. Best of luck to you as well. Also, surrogacy has a very high success rate.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Silvija2020 52 Posts Saturday April 7, 2018Registration date September 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 12:39 PM
Thank you
I am also looking for a good clinic to start my surrogacy journey. I was TTC from past 10 years. But i never conceived. Now i have decided to go for surrogacy to have a baby. Here in Bulgaria surrogacy is totally prohibited. So we have consulted a clinic in Ukraine. We will start our journey at the clinic soon. Wish me luck.
Respond to Silvija2020
Thank you
Hey MK. Don't be discouraged. One day everything will be fine. Just trust yourself. Surrogacy is a good process for those women who are unable to conceive. It's a great process which can bring happiness to your life. Becoming a mother, having a family is a precious gift from God. I pray to God that everyone receives this gift. Before going for surrogacy it's important to be aware of the process, consult with your doctor. Research for a good clinic. Choose the right clinic for the process. Best of luck. Hope you will have a successful journey
Respond to alizeh
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Jul 7, 2018 at 10:39 AM
Thank you
I have found a clinic in Ukraine. They guarantee that you will have a baby at the end. The video is about the guarantee that at the end you will leave the clinic or the country holding your baby. I am much satisfied about the clinic and i am waiting for my husband to decide when we move to Ukraine to start our journey of surrogacy. Surrogacy is a very good procedure for women who can't have a baby naturally. I was also looking for alternative for my miscarriages and i found surrogacy to be the ultimate solution for my problem of infertility. The surrogacy procedure of the clinic is much popular across the Europe. While researching about surrogacy i had seen the name of this clinic many times. than i started following the youtube channel of the clinic and i learnt alot from their videos.
Good luck to you.
Respond to NatashaLiam
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 7, 2018 at 05:56 PM
Thank you
I deeply empathize with you, mate. Please don't lose hope. I know that things aren't good right now but they will surely be, have faith. Surrogacy is a beautiful option to have a baby. The baby will definitely be yours as it will be made up of your eggs. Don't worry and go for it. It's high time you have happiness in your life. Good luck!
Respond to alisa123
tressalee 28 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date July 15, 2018 Last seen - Jul 8, 2018 at 11:02 AM
Thank you
Hi, Hope you are fine. I am so sorry to know about your infertility. You are in the right direction. Surrogacy is perfect in your case. It is a blessing. Surrogacy is the only hope for infertile couples. Stay strong. One day you will have your own child. Good wishes.
Respond to tressalee
isbella48 35 Posts Tuesday July 3, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 8, 2018 at 04:23 PM
Thank you
hi. how are you?. deeply in full of sorrow. I am sorry to hear your conditions. It is really hard to accept all this. infertility is a curse now. infertility can be resolved by many methods. it creates much hopelessness in the family. Do not lose hope. Science has developed now. its treatment is possible now. I will advise you to go for surrogacy. consult with your husband. Go for a checkup once again. Manage an affordable clinic. IVF also good But surrogacy is the best I have ever seen. hope for good and Best wishes. pray for me as well.
Respond to isbella48
kayakati 32 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 9, 2018 at 04:40 AM
Thank you
Hi dear! hows everything going? Your story really saddened me. It brought tears to my eyes. It is good to hear that you are approaching for something good. Infertility no doubt is the curse. But IVF and surrogacy are best an gives hope to infertile women. You've has chosen the good alternative. I think you should o for a proper checkup first from the Europe clinic. They treat infertility best. May IVF will also be good for you from there. Otherwise, the clinic also provides surrogate mothers. I had my IVF treatment from there and it was successful. Now I am a mother of twins. Such a blessed feeling of becoming a mother. I wish you good luck. May all things went well. You can contact me in case of further help. Take care dear.
Respond to kayakati
lousi21 31 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen - Jul 9, 2018 at 04:54 AM
Thank you
I hope you are feeling better now. You have to be strong. I can understand your situation. Infertility no doubt is the curse.IVF and surrogacy is the best treatment of surrogacy. I also become a mother through surrogacy. I'm a heart patient. My doctor said to me that I cannot become a mother. Then we moved to Europe for surrogacy. Now I have my own baby boy. I think you go with surrogacy. It's a very good option for you. I wish you to become a mother soon. Wish you a very best of luck.
Respond to lousi21
ameliabrown 32 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date August 20, 2018 Last seen - Jul 9, 2018 at 12:46 PM
Thank you
Hello, hope are doing good. Obviously one go for surrogacy to get guardianship of child. But the rules vary country and clinic wise. In some cases you have to adopt the child afterwards. While in some other you instantly get the custody. I am also trying to get the same info from the clinic I am considering for surrogacy. But Adonis clinic is very slow and ignorant. I am still waiting for their response.
Respond to ameliabrown
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 9, 2018 at 01:21 PM
Thank you
Hey, there. Such a difficult read, this. How are you doing, now? I hope you're alright. Accidents are a terribly unfortunate thing. No one deserves to go through them. I'm really sorry for your loss. I can relate to it. Miscarriages are the worst thing! It's so difficult to get over them. My prayers are with you. I hope you recover, ASAP. As for surrogacy, yes. It's definitely the best solution for you. I'd suggest you check it out in detail and then opt for it. Good luck to you!
Respond to claudiopeters
victoria909 16 Posts Saturday June 23, 2018Registration date July 9, 2018 Last seen - Jul 9, 2018 at 01:23 PM
Thank you
Hello. Hope you are fine. Surrogacy is a great and helpful procedure. The child will be biologically yours. There are many good clinics in Europe that offer surrogacy. Make a proper research on the clinic first. Start this journey with hope and confidence. I wish you all the best for it.
Respond to victoria909
Thank you
Hi there, I hope that you are living a happy life and are now awesome. Don't worry this child will be totally yours. This is also biologically now yours. This is what that we go for the surrogacy when we are infertile to have our own baby. Once there was a time i become Infertile. My Infertility was due to continuous abortion. Infertility days were the bad days of my life that I ever seen. So I decide to go for surrogacy. I visit the Ukraine and searched for the best clinics. At last I decided to go for Bio-Tex-Com . Now, due to the will of God I was blessed by a baby. I am Thankful to the people who support me. So, I will recommend on the behalf of my experience that to choose the best clinics before you go for any process . Wish you a happy future life. May Godless you. My love is also with you. :)
Respond to emmajoe303
BellaJones998 52 Posts Friday April 6, 2018Registration date July 10, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 01:00 AM
Thank you
Hey there Dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your accident. I know it must be hard for you. I have been there too. Have a similar experience. I hope you are staying strong. Surrogacy would be perfect for you. I wish you good luck. take care and lots of love.
Respond to BellaJones998
roze30 27 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 02:23 AM
Thank you
hi, hope so you are doing great. I am sorry to know about your loss. But I am really happy for you. I believe surrogacy is indeed the best treatment. My best wishes are with you. I am so proud of you. Instead of losing hope. You looked for treatment. Sometimes it seems to us that we are trapped and there is no door open. But the reality is if God closes one door. Also opens others. My sister also chose surrogacy. Now she is blessed with a baby girl. Just stay positive. All will be fine. Better things are surely coming. My prayers are with you. All the best for your future. Take care. Lots of love.
Respond to roze30
joshien 47 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 02:39 AM
Thank you
Hi sweetie! Much power to you for being through difficult times and still standing on your own. you made a good decision stick to it. You can try surrogacy. It is an advanced procedure that could help you have a child of your own through a surrogate mother. I have seen the lives of people changing because of it. They have been doing great. People have made good changes in their life. I would want you to go to some clinic and explain them all your problems. The doctors at the clinic would most likely tell you what you are going through and what can be done. I hope your problem gets solved. I can understand your fears and concerns but stay strong, hopefully, everything will go fine.
Respond to joshien
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 04:50 AM
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are doing well. Infertility is a rough journey to go through. It is filled with highs and lows, therefore, I can understand what you might be going through. My personal advice would be to that you should opt for the procedure. Mainly, because it has proven to be highly successful. However, it is important that you get comfortable with it. So when I was in this stage of confusion I used to watch success videos and read stories. They proved to be quite helpful. Once, I got fully aware of the process, I started searching for the clinic. For this step, I made sure that the clinic I opt for has a high success rate. I wanted sure that the doctors were experienced and professional. Once I did find a clinic which fulfilled these requirements, I emailed them. Anyways, now I am in the middle of the process. Everything is going amazing. I hope the very best of luck to you.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 05:59 AM
Thank you
Hi there, how are you? Hope you are enjoying good health. I feel sorry for you. Infertility is hard to over come. I ca understand your pain. You are depressed and lost. Best way is look for other options. I think you should have to go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a blessing. The child will also belongs to you genetically. I have seen many success cases of surrogacy. I am an infertile and i am also looking for it. But beware of A***s and L***s clinics. They are scams. They are looting people in name of treatment. I contacted them both but got deceived by them. They are demanding extra money. Also the clinic is not hygiene. Good luck
Respond to sidneywhite
Fareen1 20 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date July 16, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 09:14 AM
Thank you
Hi there. Sorry about your situation. It's very difficult. In surrogacy, you have your own genetical baby. I went for surogacy. It was quite successful. I have my own genetical baby. I am enjoying bein a mother now. Life is complete. But be aware while choosing clinic. Some of them are scams. Chose the best for you. Wish luck to you. God bless you.
Respond to Fareen1
Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 09:56 AM
Thank you
Hey, there. How are you? I hope you're alright. I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. You must be going through such a tough time. You don't deserve this, really. I'm really disappointed, that you had to go through this. It'll get better, I'm sure of it. Don't lose faith, alright? Keep your hopes high. Good luck to you. Surrogacy is definitely a great option. My prayers are with you. The baby will be biologically and genetically yours. I hope you go for it and I hope it works out for you.
Respond to Avaa81
1 2 Next