Be strong!!

Ivana44 17 Posts Friday June 15, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 11:03 AM - Latest reply: alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen
- Jul 9, 2018 at 07:27 PM
Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted you all to stay positive. I know that there are many problems at the start. But don't lose hope. I know infertility is not easy to handle. It is very difficult to overcome. But keep trying is the only solution. I myself is TTC for 3 years. But my hope is my husband. He is very supportive. There was a time when I was worried a lot about my future. But time heals everything. Never lose hope. It is all in the hand of fate. Fate decides all for ourselves. Just be strong.
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

Olivia_29 27 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 08:41 PM
Thank you
Hey there. Hope you are doing well. You might be struggling right now. But be strong. There is a long way to go. I would advise you to consult your doctor. Or go to someone else. Be patient. Everything will turn out fine. I am sure you will have your own baby. My friend was infertile. Thus she opted for IVF treatments. The treatment was expensive. But after 4/5 tries. She got pregnant. So don't lose hope. Do whatever you can to have your baby. Just stay positive.
Respond to Olivia_29
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 9, 2018 at 07:27 PM
Thank you
Hi there, Ivana! Thank you so much for this motivational post. We really should motivate each other as everyone has their own problems but we can unite and give support to eachother. TTC is a very tough journey in every couple's life. I myself had a very tough time TTC. After 7 years, I was finally pregnany but miscarried at 7 weeks. It was really devastating but we can't do anything in front of our fate. Hope is definitely the key to success. Our patience surely pays off good at some time in life. Maybe today things are messed up, but they will get well one day. I'm glad that you have a caring and a supportive husband. You're very lucky. 3 years isn't a long time, people try for years and then succeed. I hope you pass this journey successfully. All the best!
Respond to alisa123