August 18, 2018
- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- Jun 9, 2019 at 06:53 PM
Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted you all to stay positive. I know that there are many problems at the start. But don't lose hope. I know infertility is not easy to handle. It is very difficult to overcome. But keep trying is the only solution. I myself is TTC for 3 years. But my hope is my husband. He is very supportive. There was a time when I was worried a lot about my future. But time heals everything. Never lose hope. It is all in the hand of fate. Fate decides all for ourselves. Just be strong.
See more 

9 replies

Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. Hope you are doing well. You might be struggling right now. But be strong. There is a long way to go. I would advise you to consult your doctor. Or go to someone else. Be patient. Everything will turn out fine. I am sure you will have your own baby. My friend was infertile. Thus she opted for IVF treatments. The treatment was expensive. But after 4/5 tries. She got pregnant. So don't lose hope. Do whatever you can to have your baby. Just stay positive.
Respond to Olivia_29
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 24, 2019
Thank you
Hi there, Ivana! Thank you so much for this motivational post. We really should motivate each other as everyone has their own problems but we can unite and give support to eachother. TTC is a very tough journey in every couple's life. I myself had a very tough time TTC. After 7 years, I was finally pregnany but miscarried at 7 weeks. It was really devastating but we can't do anything in front of our fate. Hope is definitely the key to success. Our patience surely pays off good at some time in life. Maybe today things are messed up, but they will get well one day. I'm glad that you have a caring and a supportive husband. You're very lucky. 3 years isn't a long time, people try for years and then succeed. I hope you pass this journey successfully. All the best!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
December 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! I hope you are doing well. Thank you so much for sharing this. Many people will benefit from this. You have to keep trying and not give up. One day you will be able to achieve your dream. No matter how much you struggle for a baby it's worth it, trust me. Stay blessed!
Respond to MargoGonzalez
Registration date
Sunday December 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
January 5, 2019
Thank you
Hi Ivana. I m also suffering from Infertility. So I can feel what you were feeling at that time. It's in our hands to keep trying or give up, how can we give up on such a beautiful thing. A family is not complete without a baby. No matter how much time it takes, we have to keep trying for it.
alissonclark
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
-
Hey there. I totally agree with you. She seems like such a sweet person for trying to motivate people like this. I myself have struggled like this. But I won't let it affect me anymore. In fact, I'm going to a fertility clinic soon. I'm sorry, you had to deal with this too.
Respond to ShannonT
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hello, Ivana! I hope you're doing okay. Three years is quite a bit of time, actually. I would suggest you seek help right away. I love this post. It's great to see you so passionate, even now. It's amazing to see that you have the support of your DH. You should still be doing something about your issue. Infertility is a big problem. However, don't let it come in the way of you conceiving. There are so many ways of conceiving, now. I'd suggest you visit a fertility clinic, right away! They will help you out. You can take the next step in dealing with your infertility. Good luck to you!
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Oh no, three years? It must have been so tough! I TTC with my DH for a year. It was the most difficult time! We had weekly check-ins with our doctor. I'm also lowkey paranoid. It was a good thing, though. That helped us detect our infertility early. That was the reason that we opted for assisted conception. It was an ideal decision. We went for IVF, and that was a success. We got really lucky, considering not many people have success on the first attempt. We did, though, so that was amazing. I have a handsome little son, now! Sending you lots of baby dust. I hope your journey ends successfully, too!
ShannonT
Registration date
Sunday December 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
January 5, 2019
-
Hi! You are so lucky Rebecca. I m suffering from last 6 years. I have recently changed my clinic and things are changing for me. I m opting at the same clinic as you. Can you tell me anything important for this treatment?
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
Thank you
Hi. I really want to thank you for this post. We need more supportive people like you here. It just breaks my heart to see another couple struggling with infertility. I wish things work out for them the way they did for me. They deserve it too. I consider myself very lucky.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
Thank you
You must have gotten so frustrated. But thanks for this post. You shared something very personal with us today. And I think it was very motivating. I really hope things are better for you now. This post made my day.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
Good luck to you. I hope things go well for you. I can understand that this journey is not easy. However, it is indeed very important to stay strong and positve. Make sure to visit the right doctor and the clinic. This will make a huge difference. Sending baby dust.
Respond to Gilbert_6706