Want to be a surrogate

k.william2244 2 Posts Friday July 6, 2018Registration date July 6, 2018 Last seen - Jul 6, 2018 at 11:01 PM - Latest reply: grannada 14 Posts Sunday July 15, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen
- Jul 18, 2018 at 07:21 AM
hey, everyone. how are you? hope you are fine. I'm here with a news that. I want to be a surrogate. I want to spread happiness in other families. I'm 26 years old. I have two children. I was married at the age of 20. my both pregnancies were great. my health condition is very good. basically, I'm also here to ask something. did anyone know that, where to apply to become a surrogate? or I have to search for a family on my own. please, I want suggestions and advises from your side. I'm waiting for it. please tell me how to apply for it?
See more 

Your reply

8 replies

Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Jul 7, 2018 at 12:38 AM
Thank you
You are going to do an amazing job. You people are the reason for happiness and blessings for people like us. I was infertile due to cancer. So we decided to go for surrogacy. Surrogacy was a success for us. We found a very good surrogate. Surrogates are in contract with some clinic. They have proper testing and contract. Good luck with your plan.
Respond to Monika966
Thank you
hey, k.william2244!!! it is a happy news. But I don’t seem more happiness in this news. This word is full of ladies who can do this work. You have already two children. What will you answer them? why are you doing so? Have you prepared your mind? Because kids seem not as happy as for their own siblings. So, think about these things. I have no issue. I am glad that you have such thoughts to give happiness to others. If you want to apply then contact your clinic. They will match your genes with the best one. I hope they will pay you.
Respond to amy
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Jul 7, 2018 at 10:23 AM
Thank you
That is the brief story of my miscarriage. From my first marriage i had many complications while getting pregnant. But later i conceived for 3 times and resulted in miscarriage every time. Than i started looking out for the alternatives to have a baby. Than i came to know about surrogacy. I researched about surrogacy alot. Than it came for the clinic.I looked out for number of clinics and i found a clinic with very good reviews about it. So i consulted the clinic.They are the best regarding surrogacy. They will find a good surrogate mom for us.
Respond to NatashaLiam
linx_MK 27 Posts Sunday July 1, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 09:33 AM
Thank you
It's very hard to give birth to a baby. I know the pain of delivering a baby.
These type of several questions strike my mind many times.
I guess surrogacy is the only solution to my problem.
A friend has now suggested me to search for some international clinics that do not reside in our country.
You should also visit a surrogacy related clinic.
I have recently found one situated in Ukraine.
They have quite a castles package with all the facilities.
I have had many treatments from many experts but they never turn out to work out for me the way I hope them to. They will match your genes with the best one. I hope they will pay you.
Respond to linx_MK
Alana90 82 Posts Monday March 26, 2018Registration date July 30, 2018 Last seen - Jul 10, 2018 at 12:16 PM
Thank you
Just found this post and I was so glad to hear from such a great human. I always say that the surrogates are amazing persons. They just look for the infertile individuals and try their best to give them the happiness that they are looking for so long. Though I have no idea about where you could apply for this surrogate thing. You could have a search or I think that could be done by consulting any fertility clinic. If they are looking for any surrogate services. You have to be very careful over the allegation running in the states. Wish you a happy life.
Respond to Alana90
nur_atikson 88 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 11, 2018 at 07:45 AM
Thank you
such an enthusiast. Wow really! People like you exist. you have children. You still wish to spread happiness with the hopeless. It's such a great deed. you need to find some clinic or hospital. Who hire various agencies to register surrogates. Get a good contract lawyer through medical insurance. Also, make sure what aspects of the procedure your insurance cover allows you. Research and contact parents looking for surrogate as well.
Respond to nur_atikson
Saucy68 31 Posts Monday July 9, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 18, 2018 at 06:04 AM
Thank you
Hey Everyone! I love reading the stories and their replies. Today I want to share my experience too with the name clinic A****s. It brought me tears in my eyes when i take name of this clinic. I am an infertile so badly wanted a complete solution. I have emailed them and asked about the procedure. We didn't about it so we wanted a guide line. We asked them about the expenses and the accommodation. We couldn't get any reply. They had a number then we called them. They didn't answer. My DH was so much exhausted about their this behavior. I don't know how a well reputed clinic do these kind of things. I am shattered. Well this is a non recommendable clinic to everyone. Please help me and suggest me some good clinics.
Respond to Saucy68
grannada 14 Posts Sunday July 15, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Jul 18, 2018 at 07:21 AM
Thank you
dear k william.
thanks for sharing such a good story. never let it go.it is a great chance.never give up in any case. just get surrogacy. i have lot of friend who get surrogacy.but i want to aware you about a****s. which is notorious for its poor service. the a****s is poor coordination. their staff is not serious in serious case. it is worst clinic. i ever seen . stay away from A****s. it is not my review it is review of many of friend. keep doing good thing. it best step you taken. best wishes.
Respond to grannada