Need your guidance

Registration date
Thursday July 5, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 11, 2018
-
Hi everyone. I hope all of you are fine. I have many questions that I want to ask. Kindly please guide me for this. I had three miscarriage. Due to which I was so broken. I don't know what to do. Then I contacted the *** and *** clinic in Europe. They didn't contact me back. Once again I was so heartbroken by this attitude. If anyone suffers like me. Please guide me to any good clinic for surrogacy. If you have any success stories. Do share it with me. I will be very grateful to you. Thank you to all in advance.
See more 

13 replies

Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello, Aroosa. How are you? I hope you're alright. Thank you for asking, I'm in great health. I'm really sorry you had to go through such a struggle. Three miscarriages are a lot! I can relate, I had a couple, too. It was the worst experience! I can't believe you had to go through an even bigger trouble of dealing with those two clinics! They are the worst, really! I hope you find a good clinic, ASAP. I had a similar experience with them. They just don't reply! It's honestly so disappointing to see. Good luck to you. My prayers are with you.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 24, 2019
Thank you
Hey there. I'm very sorry to read about your miscarriages, dear. It's very upsetting and I deeply empathize with you. I'm glad that you're moving on in life. Doesn't matter if they didn't bother to respond to you, find some other clinic. And this time, go for the one which has high success rates. Lots of love and prayers for you!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 15, 2018
Thank you
Hello Aroosa. How are you? I hope you are fine. I am sorry to know about your struggle. You had faced a lot. Miscarriages are very painful. They hurt a woman mentally and physically. It is a very difficult time. Ukraine is best for the treatment to do contact there. You have to stay strong. Everything will be alright. You have to face the problem. Hope for the best. Have your treatment as soon as possible. My prayers are with you. Best wishes.
Respond to tressalee
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
December 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! I feel so bad for you hon. Miscarriage is a hard thing to cope with and you had 3 of them. I can't even imagine the pain you would be going through. There's this clinic where I am having my surrogacy, it's abroad but it's worth it. The packages are affordable and doctors are well experienced. You should contact them. Good Luck!
Respond to MargoGonzalez
Registration date
Sunday December 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
January 5, 2019
Thank you
Hi. That clinic is doing such a bad thing. Scamming people and leaving them hopeless. Many clinics out there are doing the same thing. It's important to do some research before you opt for anyone. I was also contacting them but I m glad that they didn't reply to my emails.
Respond to ShannonT
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
I am really sorry to hear about your recurrent MC. I can understand that this must be so devastating for you. However, its good that you're looking into alternatives. Opting for gestational carrier is a great option, However, for the process make sure the clinic you visit is operating at a high success rate. Also, they should be operating legally. This is because the process is still not legal in many countries! Therefore, it is really important to make sure the country you are visiting has it legal. Also, do check the services and the programs they offer. The clinic I am visiting has two packages. The standard and the VIP package. Both of these are reasonable and really grabbed my attention. Therefore, the packages should be attractive. Good luck to you. If you want any help do let me know. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
How are you holding up? My condolences for your losses. You don't deserve such a tough time. Just make sure you do the research before finding the right clinic. It's really important to find a safe and good clinic. Good luck to you! You can do this!
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
You're already on the right track, honey. You're doing everything correctly. My only advice to you is that you should take a lot of information before choosing a clinic. That's really important to do so. You don't want to rush into that decision. It could be very harmful if you do it with a poor clinic. My best wishes to you.
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey, honey. I don't think you need any guidance. You're already on the right track. It's a great idea to visit a fertility clinic, first. That will definitely sort things out for you. Good luck to you on your journey, hun. Don't worry too much, things will get hard. However, keep hoping and stay positive!
Respond to Cindyyy92
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Status
Last seen
February 8, 2019
Thank you
Hi Aroosa! I hope you are doing well. I m so sorry for what you are going through. I have had a similar experience with these clinics. So trust me you are not the only one. But I am glad that it's not stopping you from trying again. You are such a strong lady. I couldn't even think of moving on for months. My DH really helped me in that case. After that experience i did some research about clinics. Through my research i found out about a clinic abroad. Everyone on the forums was talking about it so i thought why not. The moment i started my treatment there, i knew it that they will make this work. I hope this helps you. Good Luck! Stay blessed!
Respond to DorothyP
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I am sorry to know about your recurrent MC. Stay strong and positive. A good clinic really matters for the process. Therefore, I would suggest that you look into BTC. I am visiting them for my own process as well. They are doing an amazing job. I got my first BFP because of the doctors. Therefore, research about them.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I am really sorry to read about your journey. In this journey obstacles like these really do break you apart. However, dont lose hope. I am sure things will get better. Just stay strong and positive. The clinic I am visiting is doing amazing! However, I learned from experiences. If you need help let me know.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
I am really sorry to hear about your experience. This is the reason why I always tell people to first research about the clinic. I have had a couple of such experiences. However, they al did teach me a lesson. Lucky for me the clinic I am visiting now is doing a great job. They really know what they are doing. I am hoping for the best with them. The services and packages they offer are also amazing. We had financial constraints and therefore I was really nervous that things might end. However, I am glad that it never happened. When I found out that they had two packages a standard and VIP package. I was really happy and over the moon. Really hoping for the best now. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Gilbert_6706