Last seen
July 11, 2018
- - Latest reply: tressalee
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
July 15, 2018
- Jul 10, 2018 at 10:27 AM
Hi everyone. I hope all of you are fine. I have many questions that I want to ask. Kindly please guide me for this. I had three miscarriage. Due to which I was so broken. I don't know what to do. Then I contacted the lotus and Adonis clinic in Europe. They didn't contact me back. Once again I was so heartbroken by this attitude. If anyone suffers like me. Please guide me to any good clinic for surrogacy. If you have any success stories. Do share it with me. I will be very grateful to you. Thank you to all in advance.
See more 

Your reply

3 replies

Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello, Aroosa. How are you? I hope you're alright. Thank you for asking, I'm in great health. I'm really sorry you had to go through such a struggle. Three miscarriages are a lot! I can relate, I had a couple, too. It was the worst experience! I can't believe you had to go through an even bigger trouble of dealing with those two clinics! They are the worst, really! I hope you find a good clinic, ASAP. I had a similar experience with them. They just don't reply! It's honestly so disappointing to see. Good luck to you. My prayers are with you.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey there. I'm very sorry to read about your miscarriages, dear. It's very upsetting and I deeply empathize with you. I'm glad that you're moving on in life. Doesn't matter if they didn't bother to respond to you, find some other clinic. And this time, go for the one which has high success rates. Lots of love and prayers for you!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
July 15, 2018
Thank you
Hello Aroosa. How are you? I hope you are fine. I am sorry to know about your struggle. You had faced a lot. Miscarriages are very painful. They hurt a woman mentally and physically. It is a very difficult time. Ukraine is best for the treatment to do contact there. You have to stay strong. Everything will be alright. You have to face the problem. Hope for the best. Have your treatment as soon as possible. My prayers are with you. Best wishes.
Respond to tressalee