3 weeks preganant

Registration date
Friday June 15, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
- - Latest reply:  amos - Jul 13, 2018 at 03:01 PM
Hello everyone, I am 43. And last year I had a severe accident in which I lost my unborn child. I had conceived my child through IVF. Losing my baby was like someone took my breath. I was 3 weeks expecting. And now, after my miscarriage, the accident has given me the wounds that can't heal. I have a plate in my pelvis. And doctors have declared me complete infertile. I am feeling no numb sharing all this with you!
See more 

Your reply

1 reply

Thank you
hey Ivana44!!! I am so sorry for your loss. I can understand the condition of a lady who has lost her kid. This is not easy to overcome this grief. Don’t be panic about your loss. You can consult any fertility clinic. They may lead you in a better way. It’s better to find out the solution instead of staying dumb. You should find out some other clinic. Hopes are still there. Disappointment is a sin. You have to take actions. You cannot defeat yourself until you can accept this reality. before choosing a clinic to go through their success rate. My best wishes are in favor of you.
Respond to amos