Clinic that lacks Customer communications

Sarahsth28 19 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 9, 2018 Last seen - Jul 12, 2018 at 10:58 AM - Latest reply: lucyjames 20 Posts Friday July 13, 2018Registration date August 20, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 18, 2018 at 10:05 AM
Hello,
This is my first post ever, I have been very disappointed lately. After a long 9 years of infertility, I have have been recommended me to pursue surrogacy. I have looked into several fertility clinic profiles. Came across a few. Adonis was one of them. And I am quite disappointed with how they haven't taken heed to reply to my emails. Forst email came in to express how grateful they were being contacted and telling that ill be contacted soon. How lame their customer communication is. Also, this clinic has been recommended to me by my doctor and my colleagues. I wonder... how they dealt with them?? For me, this clinic hunting is another struggle...
See more 

Your reply

44 replies

ameliabrown 32 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date August 20, 2018 Last seen - Jul 12, 2018 at 11:17 AM
Thank you
Hi Sarah, I am so sorry to hear your story. I can feel your pain buddy. I am 36 years old and an infertile with no child. I had tried many treatments but nothing worked. I was so tired of TTC that at one point I almost gave up.My DH and friends motivated me to try surrogacy once. So I agreed to try once, my DH and I started to find a good clinic. We have heard a lot of good reviews about clinics in Ukraine. So we approached this clinic named A****s. The communication channel of this clinic honestly sucks.I kept emailing them for weeks and got no reply. After a few weeks they responded and refuse to share information via email. They literally bashed me for annoying them. I was shocked at this weirdly inhumane behavior. I hope to find a better and professional clinic soon to start my surrogacy journey.
Respond to ameliabrown
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 12, 2018 at 10:01 PM
Thank you
Hey there, Sarah. Welcome to this forum. I'm extremely sorry to read about your bad experience with this clinic, Adonis. I deeply empathize with you, mate. Infertility is definitely a curse. You're dealing it for 9 years, this is too long. I'm happy to see that you finally decided to take help of assisted conception. It isn't your fault that you're infertile, don't punish yourself. Well, I've been hearing a lot of negative reviews about this clinic lately. Even my cousin sister told me that only money talks in this clinic. You should be thankful that you've been aware of their poor services before. God forbid, anything could've happened. Always choose a clinic which has high success rates and good client reviews. Do your own research and then ask for advice from people. I hope you find a good clinic soon. Don't let a bad experience stop you from moving ahead!
Respond to alisa123
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Jul 13, 2018 at 03:29 AM
Thank you
It is very disappointing. It is strange that clinics are behaving in such a manner. I have an unpleasant encounter with them as well. I remember when I was searching for the clinic they didn't respond to me. I had to email them again after days of waiting to receive a reply. The reply was not helpful at all. It was extremely monotonous and only asked me for my documents. I was shocked that the clinic was behaving in such a manner. I had to then email again in the email I clearly mentioned that before I send the marriage certificate and other documents I need the details on the clinic. However, it seemed like they were not interested in my replies. This is because they kept mentioning the same things. I then found out that the clinic was also not going to be providing the accommodation. This was a concern because I don't know the country that well to find a good place over there. I stopped emailing them afterward. It was a good step to be honest.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Thank you
Hi there , Hope are you doing well, I Hope you are awesome. I am thank to you for sharing the story about the scams of the clinics and the surrogacy journey that you went for. I agree that now many of the clinic are fake and just scams. These clinics are working money. Adonis is the clinic that is totally scam. Adonis clinic prefer money over the patient. They work when you show the money but did not give a successful result makes lame excuses and make your pocket empty. They are totally scams. I think Adonis clinic should be ban. The people who donor care about humanity should ban permanently ban. The clinic choice is the important step that you should take carefully in your life. Ukraine is famous for the surrogacy. My Best wishes are for you. I am sure you will be always good.
Respond to emmajoe303
Saucy68 31 Posts Monday July 9, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 13, 2018 at 04:13 AM
Thank you
Hi Sarah! I know how it feels when you already going through a major depression. I went through the same situation. Me and my husband really wanted to have a kid. Doctors gave their decision that i am an infertile. Me and my husband searched of many hospitals and found a good one A****s. We have sent an email to them but of no use. They didn't reply us back. We are keep sending them emails that its really urgent and we want your consultation. Its been 2 months we could not get a reply of our single email. This shows they are nonprofessional. They don't know how to handle their customers. If they can't handle such urgent situations why they write so much good thing about their organization? This is ridiculous. Infertility is not a small issue that a doctor or clinic can ignore them so easily. Anyways don't you worry Sarah. There are clinics like A****s who are making people fool and playing with other's feelings.
Respond to Saucy68
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 13, 2018 at 07:28 AM
Thank you
Hi Sarah, how are you? Hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear about experience. I feel bad for you. You are already going through depression because of infertility and suffered too much because of their behavior. I went through the same situation. I am an infertile. My husband and i both love kids. We want to be parents by all means. We decided to go for surrogacy. We search about surrogacy clinics on internet and found about A****s clinic. We sent them email and explained our problem. We asked about their policies and treatment details. But they didn't bother to reply. We kept mailing them for a month but failed to get any response. We are very depressed. Please beware of them.
Respond to sidneywhite
lucyjames 20 Posts Friday July 13, 2018Registration date August 20, 2018 Last seen - Jul 13, 2018 at 08:22 AM
Thank you
Hey sarah! i'm so sorry to hear that. i can feel your pain. i am going through same situation. I love kids. and i really wanted to have my own. Being an interfile for so long shattered my self-esteem and self-confidence. I have been trying to conceive for so long and got tired.i used to be so hopeless. My husband and i then decided to try surrogacy. i searched on internet about clinic in Europe and i found a clinic L***s and contacted them, i emailed them my details and asked for their procedures and expenses, but they didn't reply me at all. I kept mailing them but all in vain. I suggest everyone not to contact them. They are trash also. Finding a clinic is the real battle i must say.
Respond to lucyjames
joshien 47 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 13, 2018 at 08:27 AM
Thank you
I really appreciate you for sharing this information. I believe everyone should share their bad experiences so that this clinic should be stopped. Also, people should guide to the betterment. My friend recently contacted a good clinic in Ukraine. They are well known for their services. I recommend you to visit that. It's a reliable one. I hope you have a great treatment and you conceive very soon. It's a great clinic. You'll have an amazing time there. You'll definitely love it there. And the best part is that most of their procedures have a very high success rate. Good luck.
Respond to joshien
tandy789 37 Posts Wednesday March 21, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 13, 2018 at 10:03 AM
Thank you
Hey dear. Please don't take tension. Because such clinics are becoming cause of problem for almost everyone. I have also suffered a lot because of a so called re known clinic named L***s. I was very much disappointed due to my so many years of infertility. My husband asks from someone and they suggested us this clinic. We contacted them again and again. But they did not even respond to our single mail. We called them. But they pick up the phone. And then put it on the busy line. I was wondering, what is this behavior. Why their customer service is so much poor. Clinics are meant to relax the patient's mind. So that they can forget their problems for a while. But they increase patient''s tensions. So please don't ever recommend this clinic to anyone.
Respond to tandy789
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 13, 2018 at 11:15 AM
Thank you
This is nothing new. Adonis has so many complaints on it. People are very disappointed. My own brother emailed them. I haven't received the basic email yet. I was so excited. I thought finally my brother can get help. Though all in vain. I have moved on from Adonis now. I have lost any hope in them. I have been given other options. There is some clinic in Europe. In the same vicinity as Adonis. I have watched great videos about them. I am sure they won't disappoint me. They have emailed me back as well. Let's see when do they call my brother for an appointment.
Respond to Hannahdrake
tressalee 28 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date July 15, 2018 Last seen - Jul 13, 2018 at 11:18 AM
Thank you
Hi Sarah, How are you? I am really sorry to know about your infertility. Nine years is a very long time. You had faced a lot. You are a strong woman. You are in the right direction. Surrogacy is a blessing. I faced the same issue. This clinic never reply. I had mailed them many times. They didn't reply to my single mail. I was very disappointed. This is a very unprofessional attitude. They are not responsible. Every woman should stay away from them. Thanks for sharing this post. Every woman should know about them. Good luck to all.
Respond to tressalee
Thank you
Hey. Hope you are doing well. I am sorrowful for you. It is a veracity that they are unacceptable. They are negligent towards their work. I would suggest you go for surrogacy to Europe. I was facing infertility due to fatigue injury. I was trying to get pregnant. My family was not accepting me. But, my husband was supportive enough to help me out. We both wanted a baby desperately. One of my colleagues suggested me go for surrogacy. Then we went to Europe for the matchless clinic. I have a baby now. It feels really great. Best of luck.
Respond to jeny288
Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 13, 2018 at 12:02 PM
Thank you
Oh! So sorry for what you have experienced. They are actually betraying people. My friend experienced the same. She contacted them for her Surrogacy via email. But they didn't reply yet. She got so angry. Later, She decided to go to the clinic in Europe. As she was facing infertility. They found her a sound Surrogate. Who is pregnant now. She is extremely happy. She cannot wait to have her own baby. I would suggest this clinic to everyone who is seeking guidance about the clinic. Wish you all the best of luck. Lots of love and prayers from my side.
Respond to Sabera28
matrtinajohn785 24 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - Jul 13, 2018 at 01:07 PM
Thank you
Hey Sarah! Hope so you will be fine. I just read your post. I think you should not go there. This clinic is declared spam Worldwide. I heard so many bad reviews about them. One of my friends went there for IVF. She was suffering from some fertility issues. Later she went to that clinic. She had her worst experience there. Even the option of IVF has closed for her. So I would suggest you never try to go there. They are so unskilled and it's a complicated process. It's better to be aware of them
Respond to matrtinajohn785
ClaraMatt 30 Posts Tuesday July 3, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 14, 2018 at 06:45 PM
Thank you
Hello there. I can totally understand your frustration and disappointment. The adonis clinic has such a high reputation but they are never up to the mark. I think all their positive reviews are fake. They are just overrated bunch. Their team is not very cooperative or professional. I am talking out of my personal experience with them. Their unresponsiveness was a great source of mental frustration at one time. I wanted to start my treatment at earliest possible time and they were inaccessible. I would not recommend them to anyone.
Respond to ClaraMatt
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 14, 2018 at 07:52 PM
Thank you
6Well, yes! Thank GOD! You let it go! I've heard really bad reviews about the Adonis. So, yeah! That's how it goes! I'm also having surrogacy for myself later this August at a repro centre in Kiev. So, yeah! I can understand. Well, you should also try going to other centres located in Kiev. Anyway! Best of luck! Keep going is the key. You can still be a mother! Just ignore them, they are not worthy.
Respond to SashaMarcus
nima14 2 Posts Sunday July 15, 2018Registration date July 15, 2018 Last seen - Jul 15, 2018 at 03:09 AM
Thank you
It's really very sad to hear from you. You have gone through a very tough time. I have also read many posts. Many reviews about Adonis clinic in Europe. They are just playing with people's emotions. That's the worst thing they are doing. They don't understand the pain of people. They just need money. I am really sorry that you have gone through it. There is a good clinic in Europe also. They are very good. Their services are less expensive. You must go there. Till then I wish you a very good luck for that.
Respond to nima14
Jenny_42 20 Posts Sunday July 1, 2018Registration date July 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 15, 2018 at 10:40 AM
Thank you
Hi Sarah! hope you are in good health. I am sorry dear that you had to face such ignorance from you clinic. Infertility is very hard to deal with we women tend to rely on the clinic a lot. choosing the right clinic is very important. The the ignorance of the clinic as a sign to never apply there. Fortunately for me when I was going through y surrogacy procedure I had a very good clinic. I went to a clinic in Ukraine and I had the best time there. You should look them up!
Respond to Jenny_42
Thank you
Hey there! Welcome! Thanks for posting here. I am so sorry for what you had faced. I heard a lot of complaints about this clinic. My sister had an infertility issue. She is looking forward to surrogacy. She tries to make contact with Adonis clinic. But they didn't get any response from them. She waited there response for one month but they didn't get any response yet. Now she is tired up and looking forward to another clinic which has professional behavior. In Ukraine, there are other clinics available which have professional behavior. I hope she will find a better one. I suggest you that you should don't lose hope. You should search for another clinic. Best wishes.
Respond to Eleanor045
Thank you
They are actually betraying people. My
Hello there, I am sure that you are living awesome and healthy like superman . sister experienced the same clinic Lotus. She contacted them for her Surrogacy through the email. But they didn't reply her even till now. She got so much angry. These type of clinics are only scam. They should be ban. After loosing the hopes, At last, She decided to go to the clinic in Europe.
Now, I want to share with the people that are facing infertility must go for Ukraine. The best clinic is the Bio-Tex-Com that is the only clinic in Ukraine providing good services. Best of luck for your future life. :)
Respond to emmajoe303
1 2 3 Next