Last seen
August 27, 2018
- - Latest reply: mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
- Nov 25, 2018 at 03:25 PM
Hello all, just to share my story and convey a good news.i am young and newly married. but due to a car accident. which is still a nightmare for me. left me infertile. all my hope to have a family with my beloved husband was shattered. since then w as looking for ways to cope up with infertility. I got t know about tBio***com in Ukraine. The good news is, I just heard from them. the coming to London. they are having open days from 18-19b august. we can get a chance to meet t h head. expert consultation will be given too. you all should also take benefit of this. I can't wait to see my dreams coming true. best of luck others. hope to see you all.
See more 

Your reply

11 replies

Thank you
yeah, I agree with her. I also get a news about Anastasia. She is coming to London on 18-19 of August. She will answer all your queries. It’s a golden chance for all of us to go there. In our society, this is so important to spread awareness. People don’t know the whole procedure. Even they don’t know about the meaning of IVF or surrogacy. you can also mail her at ***@***. Her stay is about 2 days. Even I also hear that they will offer packages. You can get an appointment there for treatment. It is free of cost. I think people should go there for awareness. See you in conference guys.
Respond to amos
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
July 15, 2018
Thank you
Hi Sophia, How are you? Infertility is hard to face. It is a very difficult time. We have to stay strong to face it. I had also heard a lot of negative comments about Adonis. I also mailed them many times. I was really waiting for their reply. At that time I was in trouble. They ignored. This is their unprofessional attitude. They have no right to do this. Thanks for this post. Every woman should know about them. We have to spread awareness. Stay strong. Good luck all.
Respond to tressalee
Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hello there, How are you? I ma glad i found your post. Infertility is hard to handle. Many of us are suffering from it. I am also one of them. I am looking for a clinic for infertility treatment. Last month i contacted L***s clinic via email. But they didn't reply. At first i thought they might be busy because of work. So i sent them mail again for days but they didn't bother to reply. I also tried to reach them out via phone but they didn't pick up the calls. I was disappointed and angry. What kind of behavior is that? Their communication services are really pathetic. I am sharing my experience so everyone should know about them. Take care.
Respond to sidneywhite
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
December 9, 2018
Thank you
That is some amazing news. The clinic is amazing. I have been visiting them for my surrogacy treatment. When I found out that they were operating at a highly successful procedure. I decided to contact them. After getting all my answers they still invited me for the meeting. I visited them and everything from accommodation to the visit to the doctors was for free. I had such an amazing experience. The doctors were experienced and professionals. They offer two packages standard and VIP. Both are reasonable as compared to other clinics. I really liked how there were no hidden costs. After paying all the payment the procedure started smoothly. Everything is done in a systematic manner. They are reliable and efficient.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi. It is so hard to find the best clinics. You must be so happy. It is really good news. It is the best clinic. I had surrogacy from there. They really help people alot. But some clinics like Lotus betray people. I was once betrayed. I was so upset. later I decided to go to a renown clinic. I have a baby now. I went to a clinic in Europe. They provided me with a healthy surrogate. I have a baby now. I have no more worries.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I am happy for you. I know this is the best clinic. My friend had the best experience from the clinic. She was infertile. She wanted to be a mother. But she was unlucky. In the end, she decided to go for surrogacy. She went to a clinic Lotus. It was an unprofessional clinic. She was upset and broken. She gave up on the clinic. She and her husband st.arted searching for the best clinics. They found this clinic. They were so happy. They went there for surrogacy. They have a baby now. They have no more worries in life
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Sunday July 1, 2018
Last seen
July 19, 2018
Thank you
Hi Scarlett! Hope you are in good health. Firstly I would like to say that I am sorry you had to deal with such a situation. Having an accident and further dealing with infertility would have been hard. But I am glad that you are a fighter. The clinic you have mentioned is indeed one of the best in the world. I had the pleasure of getting my surrogacy procedure done from that clinic. I was very nervous at first but it all turned out better than expected. I urge all those women who has seeking solutions to their infertility problems to sigh up to this open house event.
Respond to Jenny_42
Registration date
Wednesday March 21, 2018
Last seen
July 19, 2018
Thank you
Dear I am glad to know that finally you got a good news about your consultation. I hope that you will find a good consultant there. And may your all tensions become resolved. And waiting to listen a good news from you soon. I am also infertile. I was very depressed due to my miscarriages. Then someone told me about L***S clinic. That this is a good clinic. You should go and have a check up from them. I went and was very surprised to see their unprofessional attitude. They were not looking specialized doctors from any angel. I was totally disappointed. And now searching for any other clinic. Someone please help me. Thanks
Respond to tandy789
Thank you
Hello there! Hope you are doing fine. Thanks for posting here. I feel so sorry for what you had gone through. But good to know that you have found a way. I am also an infertile person. I had been faced with infertility for 5 years. I have been TTC since my marriage but had no luck. Then I came to know about surrogacy. I went to the same clinic as you mention. I have been provided with great facilities. They took a great care of my surrogate. Finally, my dream of having a child comes true and I had blessed with a baby boy. It was really a great journey. I hope you will be a mom soon. Best of luck.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
-
5 years is such a long time. It must have been awful. I'm glad you finally did something about it. I had my son through surrogacy too. I went for it after three years of TTC. I sometimes wish I had done it earlier. Congratulations on the birth of your child too. Good luck with your life ahead.
Respond to Eleanor045
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi. Thanks for letting us know about this. They actually had to postpone this event for some reason. But I got to know that it is now happening in November. The venue is the same as before. I'm all set for my trip to London next month now. See you there.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Scarlet this is an amazing news. I hope people avail of this upcoming opportunity. I am visiting this clinic for my process. The services they offer are truly amazing. They make sure that no error is being made. They offer programs like guarantee program! These ensure that things some way or another workout. I am hoping for the best.
Respond to Alessia.Violet