-
Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
-
Hello all. hope you all are doing fine. I'm here in this forum for so long. I want to share my personal experience with me in the clinic. I don't know why this happened to me. this was not supposed to happen. I've lost hope in everything. I cant think of anything but infertility of fine. it's *** clinic. my husband supported in every part of this journey. he contacted them. called them. we thought they must take some t me replying but its been weeks. I don't know why are they even operation. did anybody had the same experience? please do share.

22 replies

Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018

Yeah! I believe you're not the only one this battle. I've met such huge numbers of other ladies complaining about them. I've by and by needed to confront a trick a year ago. I had an awful affair of poor client benefit and such a worst experience with L***s clinic. Afterward, became more interacting with that other ladies additionally confronted the same. Anyway! Simply overlook them. Truly, you're correct! Choosing an inside is extremely necessary and we need to be clever for it.
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019

I am sorry to hear about your awful experience with the clinic. This must have been extremely difficult for you. However, my advice to you would be to not lose hope. I recently got in contact with a clinic as well. However, they have so far treated me very well. They not only did respond to me quickly but were also open to as many questions. If you want I can provide you with their information. I hope things get better for you.
1 2