Cant wait!

scarett9999 66 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 16, 2018 at 05:55 PM - Latest reply: Ezie06 8 Posts Saturday August 11, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 14, 2018 at 01:41 PM
Hello, I'm Scarlett. I've been in this forum for so long. I may the support n encouragement it has given me all along is amazing. I love you all for it. I was so scared and was depressed. if seemed finished. I was newly married and was declared infertile. I'm so glad. Bi***m clinic replied to me. good news for all. they are having open days in London. from 18-19 August. it is a great chance for us to meet the head and discuss our issues. expert consultation will be provided too, hope to see you all there.
See more 

Your reply

17 replies

SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 16, 2018 at 08:35 PM
Thank you
Oh yeah! That's great! I'm also having my IVF process there later in August. So, yeah! Thanks for sharing the London news. I'd really be telling a couple of friends of mine. That's good, they can really get their contract signed there. It would really benefit them. I've seen so many successful cases of the centres. So, yeah! Would probably recommend it for others. Thanks for sharing it! I've also attended their previous session. Really helped my cousin sister, she had her daughter from their center by surrogacy process.
Respond to SashaMarcus
MaryJones998 29 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Jul 17, 2018 at 01:54 AM
Thank you
Hey there Dear Scarlett. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry about everything. I know it must be hard. I have been there too. The clinic you are talking about is mine too. I had surrogacy from there. It was a very great experience. The people were very professional. I am glad that they are having this event. I will surely visit it. I am sure everything will go great. A lot of people will be there. Great chance to meet everyone new. I suggest every infertile woman give it a chance. Take care and lots of love.
Respond to MaryJones998
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 17, 2018 at 10:49 AM
Thank you
Hey. Really. It is a good news. I had a great experience with them. I have faced infertility for 10 years. I wanted to be a mother. I was so devastated. I wanted a baby badly. In the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. They were renown for its surrogacy. They provided me with a healthy surrogate. She gave birth to a healthy baby. I have a baby now. I have no more worries in my life. I think it is a reliable treatment. We should give it a try.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 17, 2018 at 10:56 AM
Thank you
Hi. it is a good news. I heard alot about them. Actually from a friend. My friend was an infertile woman From 7 years Infertility is never easy. She wanted a baby badly. It was not in her fate. in the end she decided to go for surrogacy. She went to a clinic in Europe. It was renown for its professionalism. She was so happy that she took a right decision. it is hard to find clinics like these. She found it after alot of struggle. She is so happy to have a baby.
Respond to emily001
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Jul 17, 2018 at 12:45 PM
Thank you
I am so relieved to read this. Thank you for sharing this honey. After getting no reply from one clinic I was so heartbroken. I have a baby from IVF. I wanted to go for another one. Contacted the old clinic. Though their service was okay. I had experience. I wanted to take no risk. So I emailed them again. They haven't replied. This looks like a ray of hope. Can you give me more details about it? Is it in Europe right? I have heard about it.
Respond to Hannahdrake
annataylor1 42 Posts Wednesday May 16, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - Jul 17, 2018 at 01:39 PM
Thank you
Hey Scarlet. How are you doing? Hope so you are doing fine. Well, I am really glad that the clinic is now coming to London. One of my cousins is also going through the situation of infertility. And she is also willing to go there. Because she gets to know that the clinic is offering surrogacy treatment at very moderate cost. Also, the clinical staff and doctors are highly qualified. Thanks for sharing this information. This will definitely help many of the infertile couples to have a better life ahead.
Respond to annataylor1
emaav 4 Posts Wednesday July 18, 2018Registration date July 20, 2018 Last seen - Jul 18, 2018 at 11:37 AM
Thank you
Dear, that's a great news. I am really happy for you. After such a hard time you have now a good time too. Life becomes difficult with such issues. I wonder how people survive without children. At that time treatment was a dream for people. Some clinics were good but these were so expensive that most of the people had given up. It makes me sad. I am a mother too. So I can understand its very hard to survive without a child. I am really thankful for the science that has advanced a lot. Now people are fighting infertility with the best treatment. Difficulties in your journey make your destination beautiful. Wish you both a very good luck in Future. You may have a bundle of happiness in future.
Respond to emaav
gia9 37 Posts Saturday October 21, 2017Registration date July 21, 2018 Last seen - Jul 21, 2018 at 04:44 PM
Thank you
Hi there, I can totally understand what you've been through.... new or old infertility affects everyone cruelly. How long have you been trying to conceive? What exactly are the problems for you, if you don't mind sharing? It's good that you've found some hope and possibly a clinic that can help you have a baby of our own. By now you've had your consultation already and must have a few prospects to consider. However, in case you're a bit indecisive even nowhere a few things that I've learnt over my sessions of IVF... though failed. It's important that you have a good number of eggs for continuing with FETs... more the number of good eggs higher the chance of success in a way. Must ask for supplements to help you with egg quality, if your AMH is low. You can also talk to your clinic about the possibility of embryo banking in case the numbers are not impressive. They will collect and freeze the embryo and perform two rounds of fertilization before beginning with FETs... so you're covered for a long time. If you've had early pregnancy loss more than once and no inconsistencies with uterian lining have been detected make sure you do not skip PGS even on the first round. That'll add some extra cost but totally worth it to eliminate any chromosomal glitch. Lastly, consider twin transfer that does add some extra chances for sure. Good luck!
Respond to gia9
Freya_George 2 Posts Friday July 20, 2018Registration date July 23, 2018 Last seen - Jul 23, 2018 at 09:13 AM
Thank you
Hey Scarlet! Hope so you will be fine. I just read your post. I'm glad to know that they are coming to London. They are really great in this field. Even I had my surrogacy from that clinic. In the past, I was suffering from heart issues. I was unable to conceive. Then I went there and now I have a baby. I will also persuade some infertile couples to avail of this offer. I hope their wish will be fulfilled.
Respond to Freya_George
Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 09:06 AM
Thank you
Hey, there. I heard about the event. I'm so glad it's happening. I'm not sure about the dates though. I don't think these are true. They haven't confirmed them, yet. They said they will confirm the dates and the venue soon. I'm just so excited about it! It's going to be amazing. They have such a grip on assisted conception. There's not a single clinic that knows more about infertility. I underwent treatment with them, as well. It was the best experience. And, they helped me conceive. I will never be able to thank them enough. Which is why I'll definitely be there. And, you all should be, too!
Respond to Avaa81
Oliviasmit 95 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 11:12 AM
Thank you
Hi Scarlett! How are you? Hope you are in good health. First of all I would like to say that I am glad this clinic came to your help. Infertility is too heavy a burden to bear and people are usually not aware that choosing the right clinic is just as important as choosing the right procedure. I have also been to this clinic. It is the best clinic in the world. If they are coming to London, I am glad. It is really a very good opportunity for infertile people in London to get professional consultation free of cost.
Respond to Oliviasmit
dakota1234 12 Posts Saturday July 28, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 11:13 AM
Thank you
Thank you so much for this post. It made my day. I am sure it will make others happy too. There will be many like me who would love to attend the event. This clinic was the only one to give me hope. I was diagnosed with cancer. I had to undergo a hysterectomy. That left me infertile. I could not conceive again. But my husband found this clinic. We talked to them. They made a surrogate available asap. And we started the procedure. I was so satisfied with them. Thanks to them, I will have my twins soon. I would advise couples to not miss the event at any cost.
Respond to dakota1234
jeny288 46 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 14, 2018 at 08:49 AM
Thank you
Hi. How do you do? Thanks a lot for sharing this great news. This is really an awesome news. Women should visit the B******** clinic for surrogacy. This clinic is located in Ukraine. This the best clinic. I have also heard about this conference. This will be an august conference. I am very excited to visit this conference. It will be really an awesome chance for every infertile couple to get information about treatment in Bio TexCom. Stay blessed.
Respond to jeny288
dakota1234 12 Posts Saturday July 28, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Aug 14, 2018 at 11:22 AM
Thank you
hey there. i also heard about this event but wanted to know every one that they are not coming on 18 and 19 august the dates and venue is changed. it is not finalized yet but will inform everyone soon. so just be patient. they are definitely coming to London but the dates are not confirmed yet. i hope it is helpful for all couples who are facing infertility. all the queries and informations will be shared live in the event. best of luck guys.
Respond to dakota1234
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 14, 2018 at 12:24 PM
Thank you
Hi Scarlett, how are you? Hope you are enjoying good health. I am happy for you. Surrogacy is the best. I am glad you found a good clinic. i am an infertile. I had a very bad experience with a clinic named A****s. They are nothing but scam bags. I read about them on FB page. There were so much positive reviews about the clinic. We were excited. We are from japan. We contacted them via email to get info about treatment and packages. They replied rudely. They also refused to provide any info without having an appointment. When we insisted they demanded money. What kind of services they are providing. I never heard about paying fee for getting info. We got disappointed. They wasted our previous time. Please beware of the. Good luck
Respond to sidneywhite
ameliachar 27 Posts Thursday August 2, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 14, 2018 at 12:49 PM
Thank you
Hey there, how are you? I hope you are doing fine. This is a great news indeed. This is going to motivate most of the women to participate in such events. I have been to lots of events. This is going to be totally different. Surrogacy is such a great blessing for infertile couples. Infertility is sure spreading quickly but this procedure is a real gem. I would like to advise everyone to join this great event. I had my first surrogacy from there and they are the best in everything. Can't thank them much for completing my family. They offer the best services in the world. Thanks and hoping best from them. Good luck ladies!
Respond to ameliachar
Ezie06 8 Posts Saturday August 11, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Aug 14, 2018 at 01:41 PM
Thank you
Hi dear, how are you. What are you saying? Again? Well, how sad this is really. I am very sorry that its still happening. I don't know what to do. What to say? How can someone do that. Well, just forget about it. Don't think about them now. There are a lot of other great places that could help you a lot. Please, don't worry.
Respond to Ezie06