Last seen
August 20, 2018
- - Latest reply: mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
- Nov 27, 2018 at 03:31 PM
Hello, This is lucy james. Today i wanted to share my experience with you guys. I am an infertile and have been facing this curse since 8 years. after my first miscarriages i couldn't conceive at all. I went to hundred of doctors, tried every treatment and course for TTC but nothing worked and no doctor told me the reason why i am unable to conceive. I got tired and faced a very bad depression last, my husband was worried, he took me to a psychiatrist, i fought with my depression for 3 months and got over it. a friend of mine then asked me to go for alternative ways like surrogacy and IVF. I gave it thought and decided to give it a try. I consulted a clinic L***s in ukraine. I emailed them my details and asked for thier procedures and policies. the journey was tough ans i was really hoping to get a response from them but all i got was hopelessness and disappointment. They didn't respond at all. I emailed them for like 2 months. But seems like this curse of infertility will stay with me forever. I am so hurt. Beware of clinics like this guys. I suggest you all to not to contact them at all. and please help me choose the right clinic. i really need your help.
See more 

Your reply

20/47 replies

Registration date
Monday July 9, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey. Hope you are doing well. Infertility is curse for every couple. We have to fight with it. First step you should choose that selecting a suitable and well reputed clinic. I had been trapped by many such clinics. I have so many regrets. I went to a clinic name L***s. Their everything was pathetic. From doctors to staff everything was ridiculous. One should be very careful about it. They spoiled me in so many ways. Basically they have made me infertile. I am so much disheartened after spending huge amount on them. Their doctors are not well qualified and they don't treat their patients nicely.Be aware from such money makers.
Lilystan
Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
-
Thank you for sharing this. My sister contacted them too. And she was so disappointed. Surrogacy is so convenient for those who cannot have children. My sister was infertile, so she opted for surrogacy. There was a clinic in Ukraine and they helped her out through everything. She has a beautiful baby boy now. And also the clinic's Team is going to the UK. They are having an event in London. So you will be able to meet up with their heads. And ask for all the details. And if you are interested you will be able to sign their contract there and then. I hope everything turns out perfectly fine. And for all those who want to know more. They should contact the clinic. Best of luck guys.
Respond to Saucy68
Thank you
I feel bad for those who face infertility. They should visit the Bio TexCom clinic for this process. This clinic is located in Ukraine. This a best clinic. And I am really excited that Bio TexCom staff is going to visit London. On the 18th and 19th of August, there will be a conference in London. They will proliferate awareness about infertility. It will be really an awesome chance for every infertile couple to get information about treatment in Bio TexCom. Also the head of the English department Anastasia will be at this conference. It will be a golden chance to meet her. Seats are limited so register as early as you can. Stay blessed.
Respond to jeny288
Thank you
Hey there, whats going on ? I am sure that you are living like legends. :) Yeah good Jeny. This is really a good new for us. And i am personally going to attend this Event in the UK. I have mailed them and got the all information and book the seat. So all the infertile people who are worried must attend the event. I have also their advertisement let me share it with yo people below.
"Dear Friends! Bio.Tex.Com Team is going to the UK on 18-19 August. You will have a unique chance to have initial consultation in London. It would be an excellent opportunity to meet Anastasia, the Head of English department, and to get all necessary information about treatment in Bio.Tex.Com. You will also have a chance to sign a contract right there.
Seats are limited, so please register for the meeting by contacting us via email ***@***" ignore '_' from email

According to mine suggestion the Bio-Tex-Com is the best clinic of the Ukraine. This clinic provides the good services. Hope for the best. I am sure you will be always healthy and fine.
Respond to emmajoe303
Registration date
Tuesday July 3, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. I hope you are doing good. I really appreciate you sharing this with us and i am sorry for your bad experience. The thing is i have had a similar experience but with a different clinic. The behavior of a****s clinic was very non professional towards me. I kept on emailing them and calling them in hope of a response but there was none. They were completely inaccessible. I was very frustrated with them. It was like they do not want to provide me any kind of service.
Saucy68
Registration date
Monday July 9, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
-
Hey ClaraMatt! Hope you are doing well! Me and you are in the same boat! Had a worst experience as well about this clinic A****s. They are so annoying! I have emailed them for like 2 months ago. I asked them about the packages of surrogacy! They didn't even bother to reply me! I thought they might be busy with their schedule. That is why they are not responding!Then I kept on emailing them for like a month. How is that possible that they don't check their email. But they are just irresponsible and unprofessional. Their behavior made me disappointed. I hope everyone may not be the victim of such false clinics.
Respond to ClaraMatt
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Well, yes! Same happened to my friend last year. She was suggested to have surrogacy. She contacted a centre called Lot**. So, yeah! She wasn't satisfied enough with their poor customer service representation and the centre
 was even blacklisted smh. So, we discussed and later I suggested her a centre
, where I am having my procedure of IVF this month. So, yeah! It went fine for her. Now, she is also attending the centre with me. We both are motivated and supported by each other now. You're right! I always prefer things with a referral.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
-
Hello. Sorry to know about your friend's experience. You seem like such a nice friend for helping her out here. Finding a good clinic is really hard. It's nice that you're taking your friend to the same clinic as you. At least now you know this place is reliable. Do share your experiences with us here. Good luck.
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Infertility is a curse. I just pray that people don't let it destroy their lives. 8 years is a pretty long time. You've suffered for so long, dear. It must've been so hard for you. I'm glad that you're seeking the help of assisted conception now. Well, I've been reading many negative experiences of people regarding this clinic. It's very upsetting to see a clinic behave like this. Avoiding the clients makes no sense. Why are even in business then? But hey? You have to stay strong! There are tonnes of good clinics around the world. And Ukraine has the best of them but you have to be careful while choosing. Surf the net and find the one with good customer reviews. All the best!
Respond to alisa123
Thank you
Hello there! Thanks for posting here. People should take care when they choose a clinic. I am so sorry for what you had experienced in the lotus clinic. It is really bad and unethical attitude of lotus towards the customers. My cousin also has an infertility issue. She was thinking about surrogacy. She tries to make contact with lotus clinic for information regarding the treatment. She emailed them many times and waited for two weeks long. But the clinic didn't give any response yet. She is very disappointed. Now she is searching for other clinics which is reputable. There are still other clinics available which have professional behavior. I hope she will find a better one. Thanks for creating awareness among the people. People should beware scammers like this clinic.
Respond to Eleanor045
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi. I am Stacy Ben. I am from Romania. I am so sorry for what you have faced. it was not supposed to be like this. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. well, There are many clinics. They are cheating us. We have to find the best ones for us. I have faced infertility for 10 years. Due to bad quality if Eggs I was not able to go for IVF. Well, I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. I decided to go there for surrogacy. I have a baby now. I am happy with my decision.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
I am so sorry. this is really bad experience. I don't get why they doing this. Well, my friend faced the same. She wanted to be a mother badly. She was an infertile woman. She wanted to be a mom badly. So she decided to go for surrogacy. She faced all these 7 years. Well, She went to a clinic in Europe. She went there for surrogacy. She has a daughter now. She is the happiest mother. She is happy with her decision. It is a really good clinic.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
-
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Seven years is such a long time. I gave up so early. I can't imagine how much your friend endured. It gets really depressing. But I'm glad things are finally falling into place for her. I hope her journey goes well.
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
I feel so bad for you. You have been through so much. I know how difficult it would be. Facing all that and then getting no reply as well. But the world does not end here love. You have so many other options. There is soo much more to life. There are clinics that actually listen. There is one in Europe. It is very near to this clinic which let you down. Though the clinic I am talking about is reliable. They are the best. In every sense. I am sure you will love the environment there. Do email them and they will not disappoint you at all.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Last seen
July 20, 2018
Thank you
Hey, I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I have had a similar experience too. But luckily, I didn't pay them. I was declared infertile about 5 months ago. I was really frustrated so my husband and I started looking for alternatives and well yeah we found out about Adonis in Ukraine. So we just sent them an email to get a few details before we go out there and do something about it. We planned for surrogacy. I emailed them and they replied to me with a list of prices. Well honestly, in my case I didn't even care about the money. I wanted to know more about their services in surrogacy so I emailed them again that I don't need the prices I need details about how this is gonna go. They never responded ever since. Its been a month now. This clinic is really a spam and I don't think anyone should ever go there. Sad.
Respond to youtubegirl
Registration date
Wednesday March 21, 2018
Last seen
July 19, 2018
Thank you
Hello dear. You are absolutely right. There are many clinics who just love the money. And fake marketing. They don't realize people feelings at all. I myself has suffered a lot due to L***s clinic. , I am a heart patient. That's why I can't conceive. But after being patient of such a dangerous disease, I don't lose hope. Rather I am very much sure that one day I will be the mother. If not naturally, then by other means. And to fulfill this dream, I contacted Lotus clinic. And asked for information regarding infertility treatments and my problem. But to very surprise, I receive not a single response yet. Although I have mailed then, called them many many time. But unfruitful. I became very dis heart. When I saw this behavior of Lotus clinic. I became very de morale. So please guys, be careful about such clinics.
Respond to tandy789
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey, there. Hope you're doing good. Don't want to rub it in your face. I'll just start by apologizing for what happened. You clearly do NOT deserve this. No one does. I'm just really thankful that I avoided this. I managed to choose a clinic in Ukraine which was so good. They gave me so much hope about my own procedure. It was the best decision that I ever made. I'm so glad things worked out for me. My surrogate is finally pregnant. It's been a great few weeks. And I really feel like that this clinic was a lifesaver for me. I hope no one has to go through the experience that you did. Good luck to people opting for a clinic.
Respond to Avaa81
Registration date
Wednesday July 18, 2018
Last seen
July 20, 2018
Thank you
You are right about it. Choosing the right should be the first priority for everyone. My friend had a bad experience. She contacted them for her infertility treatment . They were very nice. They scammed her. They had taken all of her money. After that, they ignore her calls. She was so sad after that. She gives up. Then someone recommended her a good clinic. She got her treatment from them. It was successful. She is a mother now. I wish you a good luck with that. Best of luck everyone
Respond to emaav
Registration date
Sunday July 8, 2018
Last seen
July 20, 2018
Thank you
Hi Lucy, I am sorry that you had to such a bad experience. I have also been hearing so many bad reviews about Adonis. I wrote to them related to my infertility problems a few months back. I asked them about the expenses of various treatments they offer. They asked me to get an appointment first. So I did. I have had 2 failed pregnancies. I was desperate this time. At least the clinic should be sensitive enough o understand that it is not so normal. Those people wanting to conceive are really in distress. Clinical help is our last hope. When I asked for the appointment they said I would only be eligible to apply if I wanted to have IVF, IUI or want to go for Surrogacy. I couldn’t believe that I wasted my time. How could I know prior to diagnosis that what treatment I want? I had no idea about these terms even.
Respond to julia.andy684
Registration date
Saturday July 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
I have been married for 5 years now. Have had two pregnancies terminated. I have also taken pregnancy pills. I am scared of invasive treatments as my ovaries won't hold Ivf. I failed that test too. Approaching Adonis surrogacy clinic did not prove to be worthy. They had not been much help. We took up Surrogacy as my husband had complications showing in the tests we had. He was very generous to agree to have someone else carry our baby. The contract did not consider a lot of my concerns. They didn't take responsibility of surrogate loses her cycle. PGS and PGD were not approving of any embryos. I have become curious about it. Is it that they do not have competitive doctors to have successful cases. They told me to change the doctor if I wasn't happy with them. After wasting all that money. You bet I will but once I file a lawsuit on them.
Respond to Felishia
Registration date
Tuesday July 3, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. I am very sad to hear about your experience. When i tried for surrogacy i didnt have much information about these clinics. So i was also nearly scammed by one of these clinics. There is also a clinic a****s in ukraine. I have heard so much negative comments about them. I dont know why these clinics try to scam people who are already on their low. Fighting infertility is hard enough but to fight off these scammers is really difficult. I dont know how these clinics get top ratings. Its all fake stuff. Steps should be taken to protect people and save their time and money. I try to warn as many people as i can. I hope the clinics improve their game or they will be soon out of business.
Respond to ClaraMatt
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
oh dear. I'm so sorry this happened to you. this is so worse. I can't believe. until this happened to me too. I have emailed them for two weeks. they haven't replied yet.i was seeking help regarding surrogacy. I am a poor infertile. I want to have a baby too. I and my husband are desperate. didn't know, we will get this. they have neglected us. did not even bother responding? I wish we be both find a good clinic. best of luck.
emmacoolb
Registration date
Thursday July 26, 2018
Last seen
October 11, 2018
-
I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles, it's really hard to find a great clinic which is the key to a successful assisted fertility process. The backcheck is a must but it's really important to get references from people... don't worry you'll find the right one too. My friend had her twins recently with Adonis... they were great help. It took her less time to get matched with the surrogate the surrogate was really supportive and kept her updated to make her feel a part of gestation. Thanks to Adonis
Respond to scarett9999
Registration date
Friday July 27, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
That's great I am looking forward to the same. This is the great idea for all of us. Trying to conceive is the difficult part of women life. And you won't believe I am trying to conceive from almost 7 years still with no chance. Now I am feeling confident because this clinic has the excellent background. That's why I am hoping to have the good results. This is the fact that we have to suffer like you did in your life. I am impressed by you that you never loosed your hope. Now you are having a baby. Best of luck to you and please share more details. I am waiting.
Respond to AmeliaJohn
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
November 8, 2018
Thank you
Hey. Thank you for this post. I totally agree with you. There are some clinics who don't want to help people. They only wan to make money. For example this Adonis clinic. I'm so glad God saved me from spending money here. I heard they cost this woman a fortune. They claim that they are so affordable but that is not true. She didn't even end up with a baby. They cost her for so many irrelevant procedures. But she still couldn't conceive. She left Ukraine completely broke. It was devastating.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
-
Hi. This happened to my friend too. The Adonis clinic is famous for being so affordable. My friend started their surrogacy there. They cost her so much the entire journey. she couldn't even back out. She had signed an agreement. They made her pay for so many irrelevant treatments. In the end, they told her that her surrogate couldn't conceive. She was advised to start it all over again. She returned back with no baby and no money. I felt so bad for her. No one deserves this.
Respond to alissonclark
1 2 3 Next