Choosing the right clinic is the real battle

Registration date
Friday July 13, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 20, 2018
-
 gia9 -
Hello, This is lucy james. Today i wanted to share my experience with you guys. I am an infertile and have been facing this curse since 8 years. after my first miscarriages i couldn't conceive at all. I went to hundred of doctors, tried every treatment and course for TTC but nothing worked and no doctor told me the reason why i am unable to conceive. I got tired and faced a very bad depression last, my husband was worried, he took me to a psychiatrist, i fought with my depression for 3 months and got over it. a friend of mine then asked me to go for alternative ways like surrogacy and IVF. I gave it thought and decided to give it a try. I consulted a clinic L***s in ukraine. I emailed them my details and asked for thier procedures and policies. the journey was tough ans i was really hoping to get a response from them but all i got was hopelessness and disappointment. They didn't respond at all. I emailed them for like 2 months. But seems like this curse of infertility will stay with me forever. I am so hurt. Beware of clinics like this guys. I suggest you all to not to contact them at all. and please help me choose the right clinic. i really need your help.

33 replies

Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018

Hello there. I am infertile. I was so hopeless. Until I found this clinic. This clinic is located in Ukraine. This a best clinic. And I am really excited that Bio TexCom staff is going to visit London. On the 18th and 19th of August, there will be a conference in London. They will proliferate awareness about infertility. It will be really an awesome chance for every infertile couple to get information about treatment in Bio TexCom. Also the head of the English department Anastasia will be at this conference. I am going. I hope all you ladies come too. Take care. See you there.
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018

Hello there. How are you? I had a bad experience myself. I got very hopeless. Fighting infertility is hard enough but to fight off these scammers is really difficult. I don't know how these clinics get top ratings. Its all fake stuff. Steps should be taken to protect people and save their time and money. I try to warn as many people as i can. I hope no one goes there. Beware from these scams. Take care.
Registration date
Monday July 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

Hello! Hope you are well! I am really sorry to read your experience regarding L***s clinic! I feel really bad what happened to you! This kind of clinic should be ashamed of themselves! Infertility is a curse! Every woman wants to become a mother! They should understand her sentiments and emotions! They have been doing this to so many people! I don't understand what kind of heart they have! Well, you take care of yourself! Don't think much and choose a good clinic for yourself! Keep your search going! I am sure you will find a best one soon! Clinics in Ukraine are providing best fertility services! You should contact them! Much love!
Registration date
Monday August 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

Honey, this is wrong. I am so sorry! You don't deserve this treatment. It must have been so hard. Don't lose hope, though. Things will definitely get better for you! You can do this!
Registration date
Saturday April 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 30, 2018
I am also thinking of going to surrogacy. I am infertile and there is no such reason behind my infertility. I have gone through proper testing but no luck. So doctors have declared me infertile for life. So a friend of mine has suggested that i should go for surrogacy to have a baby. I am ready to go for it as soon as i get some break from my work. I have to move abroad for surrogacy as it is banned here. I need your prayers for my journey which i am going to start soon.
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Hey, I am so sorry about the things that happened to you. It's sad that you had to deal with soo much all at once. My sincere advice to you would be to not give up! I know the previous experiences were not good but trust me there are good options as well. In the past, I was in a very similar situation and I did think about stopping. However, that is never really an option. When I was dejected by my doctor who told us that nothing would work for us! I really did get disappointed. However, I researched about other clinics and visited other doctors who told me there was still hope. So my advice to you would be to research about a clinic that has a high success rate. The doctors should be professional as well! It is after this that you should opt for a clinic. Good luck to you. Stay strong and we are always here to help you. Do keep us updated.
jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019

Yes right. It is an advice to make a wise choice in terms of all this. Choosing the right clinic and the right doctor is very important. I hope things will work well. A persons life is depended on a good doctor. When you are investing money then please make sure you go for the best. An infertile woman goes through a lot of trauma, and any small complications can destress her more.
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019

Hello, i hope you are doing good. I am glad that you too the initiative to make the members aware. This is actually helpful. Nowadays the clinic love to play with emotions for the sake of money. They don't understand what the infertile mother is going through. A proper research need to be done before selecting a clinic. A word of mouth cannot be trusted. After selection of the desired clinic one needs to go through all the terms and conditions and then proceed. After signing the agreement you will then be bound to pay them no matter what the results are. I hope everyone makes a wise selection.
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
I fully support your notion. Among the growing number of the clinics it is really challenging to find the best solution for your problems. Infertility has always challenged the guts of the IPs. There were times when infertility was a huge challenge. Fertility clinics have made the things easier. The growing need of the fertility clinics has compelled the selfish people to exploit the situation. The ghost clinics have started opening. This has multiplied the problem of choosing the most appropriate clinic. It is important for the IPs to do a proper research before going for the selection of the clinic.
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
It is really sad that this happened. One of the reasons why I always tell people to research before getting in touch with anyone. The clinic I am visiting I made sure I knew enough about them before I emailed them. It is because of the extensive research that my process is going well. The clinic not only responded to us with a few hours but also replied with an indepth answer. I would suggest you to not lose hope. Sending baby dust your way. Do keep us updated.
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019

Hey, I am so sorry to hear about your experience. This must be so terrifying for you. My honest advice to you would be to not give up and keep on searching. Searching for the right clinic is really important. The way I searched was that I first asked people for their feedback. Once I had collected enough information it is after this that I visited the clinic. So far things are going really well and I guess that is because of the clinic that I have opted for. If you need additional information do let me know.
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
December 28, 2018

Hi Lucy! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. You are right choosing a clinic is quite hard. Clinics play an important role in these treatments and it's good to have a clinic with a high success rate. I m glad I found the one for myself. It's just you have to do some research about clinics to find the one for you. Everything is going great for me so far.
Registration date
Sunday December 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
January 5, 2019

Clinics can really affect your chances. If the clinic's success rate is high then you have more chances of conceiving. So it's important to do some homework about clinics before opting for anyone. I have recently opted myself for this clinic abroad. The reason I chose this clinic so far away is just that of its high success rate. Things are really changing for me. Stay blessed.
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

Thank you for this post. It is indeed very important to be careful. We often ignore this point. However, choosing the right clinic is very important! One has to be very careful while making a selection. Therefore, dont take this step in a hurry. Good luck to all. Research with care.
1 2