Last seen
July 20, 2018
- - Latest reply: jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
- Oct 9, 2018 at 02:08 AM
Our current lifestyles contribute massively to the health problems we face. So many diet plans but is anyone thinking. That our actions today will make it break our bodies. Infertility is not a choice people make. But there are the experts that can help so many infertile couples make lifestyle changes. One of the best clinics in Europe, they will tell you to consult with a nutritionist about your treatment plan. Any pregnancy is a success when your baby gets good food. Those of you who have had miscarriages before, or had trouble conceiving? Carelessness about healthy standards of eating is another reason. So many infections are being caused by processed foods. Experts are calling awareness on so many of supplements that are misleading. Now is still a good time to start
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Thank you for sharing such an important piece of information. I think a lot of people ignore this when they are struggling however, this is the most important part. When I was able to conceive and I was struggling the first thing my doctor told me was that I should change my eating habits. My nutritionist suggested that I should start to make sure that I was intaking the important nutrients. These are the things that I never thought would be important but they are. However, my situation differs since I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve. However, those who are told that they are suffering from unexplained infertility should give it a try. Good luck to all those who are trying.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear hope you are doing good. Yes, good nutrition is important part of leading a healthy lifestyle,combined with physical activity, your diet can help you reach and maintain a healthy weight and reduce the risk of chronic diseases. Yes you said right infertility is not by choice but by fate. During TTC one needs to be very careful regarding its nutrition, lack of nutrition can lead to mislead of conceiving. Nutrition plays a vital role in during pregnancy because baby's growth and development also depends on this. In order to get proper nutrition one should have foods on different food groups. And thank you Emaav for sharing such an important information with us.
Respond to jeenia