A women is in trouble.

seemam - Jul 19, 2018 at 03:41 PM - Latest reply: lousi21 31 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 26, 2018 at 10:12 AM
Hello,
good day, all!!! I am asking this question on my cousin behalf. She is about 35. She has two baby boys. Now she is trying for the third baby. But can you believe that how many times she had gone through MC? 6 times in her life. her first baby was through the operation. She has wasted a lot of blood at that time. now the biggest issue doctors told her is that babies don’t get his growth in the uterus. Ultimately her baby death occurs in her belly. She cries a lot. even she took medicines regularly. Should I suggest her a clinic in Ukraine? Do they seem the best place for her treatment or getting a baby?
See more 

Your reply

18 replies

Vennie990 14 Posts Friday August 3, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 01:27 PM
Thank you
Yes, you can suggest a clinic. But, please beware of A****s clinic. It is the worst clinic ever. I went there for my IVF and it failed. They had specifically mentioned that if i choose this deal i will succeed no matter what. When i asked for a refund they denied and started misbehaving. My husband only raised his voice slightly and was beaten and kicked out. We were so humilated and heartbroken. They are nothing but SCAMs.
Respond to Vennie990
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 05:53 PM
Thank you
Hi there! I feel very sad for your cousin. This is deeply upsetting to read. I've been through miscarriages and I know how devastating it feels to lose your unborn babies. None the less, the body gets so weak. 6 miscarriages are a lot, I just hope she's in good health right now. Well, you should definitely suggest some good fertility clinic for her. Ukraine has the best fertility clinics. It's essential for her to take the help of an expert now. Maybe it's time she gets a baby through assisted conception. As I mentioned, I've been through miscarriages myself, so I also visited a clinic in Ukraine. I had an IVF treatment from there, which was successful and I gave birth to a healthy child. Miracles do happen, just start believing in them. I hope your cousin is blessed with a baby soon. Best wishes!
Respond to alisa123
Alessia.Violet 132 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen - Aug 19, 2018 at 10:57 AM
Thank you
I am so sorry to hear about the lady. 6MC is indeed a lot to go through. I am saddened to hear this. May she get the strength to deal with this. That clinic is doing really well and I think you should definitely suggest it to her. In fact, they are holding up an event that she should event. This way she will learn about the clinic in a much better way. Sending her baby dust.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Aug 19, 2018 at 03:42 PM
Thank you
Hello! Well, yes! Just read your concern. I agree. I'm also having the process abroad later this year at a center in Kiev. Anyway! yes! I can understand her pain and struggle. Personally, had to undergo through 3 MCs in my life. Surely, I can relate to things here. Wish her all the best! I hope she conceives finally. Anyway! Best regards!
Respond to LydiaHarris
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Aug 19, 2018 at 05:38 PM
Thank you
Well, yes! If doctors are telling her that she conceive naturally. So, yeah! Going for a treatment would be a nice route. I hope best for her! Stay blessed! I'm also having my process abroad later this year at a center in Ukraine. So, can relate things!
Respond to SashaMarcus
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 20, 2018 at 12:44 AM
Thank you
Hey there. how are you doing? I hope its all great. I am sad to hear about what happened to you. You are lucky to have a husband like that. He obviously loves you very much. I know it must be hard. It must feel like a curse. But trust me it is nothing. You have to be strong. There is always a way. Surrogacy is really great. I had it from Ukraine. The clinic is very responsive and great. I think it's a good sign. I wish you the best of luck. Please take care of yourself.
Respond to anayahill
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 20, 2018 at 12:52 AM
Thank you
Good to hear that you choose surrogacy to complete your family. Infertility is really a hard thing to face. I agreed with you. Surrogacy is like the last hope for the people who cannot conceive naturally. Nowadays it is a popular and safe technique for having a baby. My friend also suffering from infertility. They moved to Ukraine as they heard there are many good clinics regarding surrogacy in Ukraine. After some research, they found a clinic. They helped them to find a good surrogate mom. Now she is pregnant with her son. They are very excited about having their first child. They are so thankful to the clinic.
Respond to aliayan
mistygray 124 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 10, 2018 Last seen - Aug 20, 2018 at 12:28 PM
Thank you
Hey. How are you doing? I'm sorry to hear about her. That is awful. 6MCs are just too much. She should immediately stop TTC. I don't understand why she kept on risking it. One miscarriage after the other happened. She should have stopped a long time ago. She must have suffered a lot. Now, even IVF isn't a good option for her I think. If she wants a kid of her own, she should go with surrogacy. I have heard of good things about this place so I guess its worth a try. She should do her research first. I really hope things work out for her. She will have a baby of her own soon.
Respond to mistygray
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 20, 2018 at 12:35 PM
Thank you
Hi there! how are you? Hope you are doing well. I feel sad for your cousin. It must be hard for her. I can feel her pain. As i have been through miscarriages and I know how it feels to lose your unborn child. None the less, the body gets so weak. 6 miscarriages are a lot, I just hope she's in good health right now.I had 3 miscarriages and my health was not good. Everyone wants to have babies. a family is incomplete without a baby. Well, you should suggest her some good clinic. she needs experts advice. Miscarriages also lead to infertility. She should get treatment as soon as possible. My prayers are with her. Good luck
Respond to sidneywhite
katherine582 13 Posts Friday August 3, 2018Registration date August 21, 2018 Last seen - Updated by katherine582 on 21/08/18 at 04:05 AM
Thank you
Hey Seemam,hope you and your sister are doing well.I am so sorry to hear about Mc of your sisters.Especially the part doctors told about uterus.It is very difficult for her I know.But she can still find her happiness.She had two baby boys and she can have babies again just need to be more hopeful.Things she should consider if going for surrogacy are clinics and doctors.As a reliable clinic is the most important thing.I too am infertile and had multiple miscarriages.I thought of surrogacy and contacted L***s about details.To my astonishment they were not only unresponsive but unprofessional as well.I would recommend not to contact them and research properly about other clinics.I wish best of luck for your sister.
Respond to katherine582
LindaJoy 13 Posts Saturday August 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 09:01 AM
Thank you
Hi, seem. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your cousin. I know how painful it must be for her. I have been through all this myself. 6 MCs are really a lot. I know it's not easy to deal with this burden. However, she is really strong. It's great that she has her hopes high. However, you do realize how dangerous it is for her right? The place you are talking about can be worth a try. I have heard a lot about it. I wish you cousin good luck.
Respond to LindaJoy
Alessia.Violet 132 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 09:20 AM
Thank you
I am extremely sorry to hear about the MC. This must be really hard for her. 6 MC is a lot! Tell her to stay strong. I would suggest that she visits an experienced doctor. She should look into other procedures that would help her conceive. I am sure it isn't easy for anyone to go through such circumstances. Sending baby dust her way.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
joshien 47 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 11:20 AM
Thank you
Hello, well this is so nice of you to help your cousin-sister at such a bad time. She must be devastated by six MCs. I know it is hard to bear but with a sister like you, she must be coping it in a better way. Well, you must convince her by telling her how happy and contented she should be in her life. Start by making her join these forums. Let her know by all the success stories. I am sure she will come around. Tell her how the people have lived their happy life and completed their families like that. Best of luck!.
Respond to joshien
Eleanor045 37 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 02:46 AM
Thank you
Hey there! Hope you are doing fine. I feel so sorry for what she had gone through. Miscarriage is the worst thing ever happen in a women life. No women deserve that but sometimes we have to compromise with a fate. A miscarriage takes a lot from women. She must be a brave lady. My sister also had a miscarriage last month. It was so devastating for her when she came to know that she lost her unborn baby. I hope she will get out this feeling soon. Yes, you should advise her of a good clinic. I hope best for her. I pray for her. Hope she will be a mother soon. God bless you.
Respond to Eleanor045
jeny288 46 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 02:48 AM
Thank you
I am so sorry for her. Yeah, you tell her about it. And ask her to evert Adonis and lotus clinic. They are not eligible. Hope everything will be alright in her way. May God bless her.
Respond to jeny288
AnnaKendrick 21 Posts Saturday August 4, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 24, 2018 at 01:27 PM
Thank you
Hello seenam. This is an important post. Even though it's from last month. Ladies need to know more. Especially about clinics in Europe. They can help you out. But firstly, you need to consult your local doctor and get proper scans done. Secondly, take medication. Thirdly you need to stay positive. Mental health is under looked. It provides the necessary courage to go on. You need to be prepared to face challenges. Stay strong girls. Don't give up. Keep trying. Things will work out.
Respond to AnnaKendrick
kayakati 32 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 26, 2018 at 03:30 AM
Thank you
Hi! I am so sorry for your cousin's loss. I recommend she should go to the best clinic for this treatment. The clinic in Europe treating infertility. They also provide the surrogate mothers in bets of their health. May she'll be comforted by the love surrounding her. Good luck to her.
Respond to kayakati
lousi21 31 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen - Aug 26, 2018 at 10:12 AM
Thank you
I'm sorry about your cousin trouble. I can understand that she wanted her third baby. But if she is not able to conceive. So she should stay happy with other children. Being a mother is a blessing. No matter Baby is one two or more. I hope you are getting my point.
Respond to lousi21