Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
-
Hello,
good day, all!!! I am asking this question on my cousin behalf. She is about 35. She has two baby boys. Now she is trying for the third baby. But can you believe that how many times she had gone through MC? 6 times in her life. her first baby was through the operation. She has wasted a lot of blood at that time. now the biggest issue doctors told her is that babies don’t get his growth in the uterus. Ultimately her baby death occurs in her belly. She cries a lot. even she took medicines regularly. Should I suggest her a clinic in Ukraine? Do they seem the best place for her treatment or getting a baby?

22 replies

Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019

I can understand the pain dear, hope she is doing good now? All that you need is to give her counselling and you need to stay by her side at this situation. Make her understand that things will work fine again.
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

I am really sorry to read about her loss. I can understand how hard this all must be for her. However, dont lose hope The clinic you are talking about is known for the procedure. There are so many people who are visiting them for the process. Therefore, I would say that you should suggest them to her. Good luck to her. I hope things go well.
1 2