Need Reviews

seemam - Jul 19, 2018 at 03:56 PM - Latest reply: shenny13 34 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 27, 2018 at 10:35 AM
well, that’s so nice to you. I am happy to read your post that you have enough knowledge of PCOS. I am new to this term that’s why my knowledge is not enhanced yet. this will be UpToDate and wide if I show my interest in it. I am trying a little bit. I have attended many webinars. Now I am planning to attend an open house fair. But the issue is I am busy on 18 August. I have to travel just for the 1-day open house. Well, I should ponder its good side. It will give me knowledge. You can also get satisfactory answers there. If you want to know then let me know. I will catch you at fair. Think about it.
See more 

Your reply

19 replies

Nicolebill123 29 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 04:21 AM
Thank you
Hi dear. I think PCOS is really a severe problem for the women. Though there has been enough progress regarding this. Yet this remains to be a serious issue. If you are unable to attend the fair then I have a news for you. There is an event going to be happening in London. A team of doctors will be visiting the place. You can take an opinion about your queries on that event. It will be a great help to you. I think you should go there. I visited there last year. I found that very informative. You should also give it a try. All the best to you.
Respond to Nicolebill123
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 10:44 AM
Thank you
Hey girl. I hope you are doing good. I want to share my story. I have faced infertility for so long. I faced it for 10 years. It was a wish to be a mom. I wanted to be a mother badly. I wanted to have a baby but it was not in my fate. I decided to go for surrogacy. I went for it. I have a baby now. It was the best place where I went. I hope that you will also go to the same best place. I hope the best for you. I wish that you make a right decision.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 11:08 AM
Thank you
Hello. How are you? I hope you are fine. infertility is not easy. Well, I think you should go for the best ways to have babies. Infertility is never easy. My friend faced infertility for so long. She wanted to be a mother. But it was in her destiny. She went for IVF. She has a baby now. This treatment works for a person. It may take time. It is hard to process to go for. I think people should choose wisely.
Respond to emily001
stelladeena 16 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 01:50 PM
Thank you
hello. keep your hopes up. there are always ups and downs. Always stay strong. I feel sorry for you. Life goes on. This stage is very depressing. I infertility is a big problem. There are many solutions available for it. I am happy that you have selected one. That place is awesome and qualified peoples are there. There are many clinics . Few are the best clinics are out there. I am very thankful to my doctors. I am a mother now.
Respond to stelladeena
ameliabrown 32 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date August 20, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 02:35 PM
Thank you
Hey Seemam, hope you are doing well. I am glad to see your post. Infertility is a growing concern. Many people are facing it. Thought the ratio of infertility is higher in women, but men are also its victim. It is high time that we spread awareness about its causes. One of the major causes is PCOS. Its good that you are trying to get knowledge about it. Do try to have a look at treatments as well. Alongwith knowing the disease you should know the cure. IUI, IVF and surrogacy are the most famous treatments. Infact I am also starting my surrogacy as soon as I find a reliable clinic. I contacted L***s clinic but they are so irresponsible and inhumane that I changed my mind. I cant let those weird people treat me. But I will find a good clinic and start my treatment asap.
Respond to ameliabrown
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 02:58 PM
Thank you
Hey, honey. I hope you're alright. You must be excited! They've changed the dates. And, the venue! You won't be busy. It will be so good! I can't wait for it. You should be excited, too. They will be bringing the best doctors. It will be such a good opportunity. You shouldn't miss it, this time. Go there at every cost. I'll be taking my sister and her friend, too. I just hope they update on the dates, too. Check their website to stay updated.
Respond to claudiopeters
Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 04:41 PM
Thank you
Hey, honey. How are you? I hope you're doing okay. You have nothing to worry about. They've changed the dates. I'm sure you'll be able to make it, now. They are an amazing clinic. I underwent treatment for IVF with them, too. It was a great experience. They helped me so much! You're in great hands. Just avoid the clinic, Ad***s. They are horrible. Apart from that, you don't need to worry. The current clinic, hosting this event is great. You'll be making the best decision. Good luck to you!
Respond to Avaa81
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 06:30 PM
Thank you
I have got a PCOS. It means Polycystic ovary syndrome. Well, it's a hormonal imbalance condition. So, yeah! Explains much! Anyway! I'm also having the process abroad later this year at a center. I can't get pregnant due to this. Well, yes! I might have also heard of the open house happening in London. Really worth attending! My friends are attending it already. So, yeah! Would advise you well. Stay blessed! I hoep you find a way around. Best regards!
Respond to SashaMarcus
ollyoggy 10 Posts Saturday August 4, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 17, 2018 at 12:51 AM
Thank you
Hey! I'm the daily visitor of this forum. This forum can really help me a lot. There are so many peoples that said that this froum is not effective fro us. But, i said that this is good for me and other as well i think. So, when i'm going to the normal check up one day. Doctors tell me that i'm suffering from IVF. So, next day i can visit the A*****s clinic. That clinic is so dirty with old fashioned building. Their staff are so ruddly. Doctors are not qualified. Nurses are also very dirty. Doctors can not know that how to talk with the patients. They cannot wash their hands after the visit of patients. So, i'm very disappointed by the rude attitude of the staff and doctors as well.
Respond to ollyoggy
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Aug 17, 2018 at 07:06 AM
Thank you
It is really important to read reviews before opting for any clinic. I am emphasizing this mainly because of a previous bad experience I had. I remember I wanted to get information from this clinic. I emailed them asking about the details. I was so surprised that firstly for a month they kept me on pending. I got not even a single reply. After this finally replied! They did not even answer a single answer. I had asked them if the disorder I had would my eggs be used or ill have to go with the DE option. There are many such questions I had asked but they weren't answered. They instead were asking me for my marriage certificate and all. The clinic you have mentioned turned out to be my life savior. I contacted them they were efficient in doing everything. My experience with them went great. Good luck to you.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
roze30 27 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 05:53 AM
Thank you
hi, @Nicolebill123 hope so you are doing great. I really appreciate your post. Thank you for sharing this. You are such an amazing woman. Nothing is impossible. I am infertile. Now thought of choosing IVF. But I am really sad clinic L***s are even not replying. I am really stressed out. L***s, It has got the worst communication service ever. Beware of these clinics guys. But I am not losing hope. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Pray for me, dear. Thank you for giving such amazing news. Stay happy dear :)
Respond to roze30
haley11 19 Posts Friday June 29, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 07:56 AM
Thank you
Hey. I have faced the issue of PCOS as well. And I know how painful it is. Especially when you find out you can't conceive. But we all survive at the end of the day. It is only a matter of time until we find good help. And there we are with all the happiness.
Respond to haley11
shenny13 34 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 09:30 AM
Thank you
Hello dear. PCOS is a great curse. And you have to go for its treatment.No doubt it is a great challenge to choose the best clinic for your treatment. The clinic from I have my surrogacy is the best of best clinic in the town. The clinic has a professional team. I recommend you to join this clinic for saving your money and time because this clinic has no double agreement policy and the main thing is that they care about the patient. In simple they are serving humanity only for the sake of human welfare. In the end, I want to say that you should go there.I am sure this clinic works out after you. As surrogacy is the best answer for infertility. This is important to have such a clinic and facilities. From the reviews of people in my circle, I knew the center was a decent one. Best of luck to all.
Respond to shenny13
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 10:54 AM
Thank you
Hello there. Surrogacy is a blessing. I was so hopeless when i got to know that i am infertile. I had surrogacy from Ukraine. I now have a beautiful baby boy. So happy and blessed.
Respond to aliceblake
katealan123 8 Posts Wednesday August 8, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 12:02 PM
Thank you
Hey, thank you for letting us know about it.PCOS is a very tense issue. Most of us have been suffering from this.but your information is very helpful. And we have an idea about this clinic. Indeed it comes in the best clinic. I know that infertility treatment is unpredictable but this clinic always tries to provide a guaranteed result. And happy that they are making a great step for us. We are lucky that we have the best clinic for infertility treatment.
Respond to katealan123
lidya2 26 Posts Monday July 2, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 12:25 PM
Thank you
Surrogacy is a great alternative for those who cannot conceive and get parents. With the help of a surrogate mom, it is now possible for the infertile couples. I am also looking into it. One of the very well reputed clinics is coming to a place soon. It is one of the most recognized clinics. They are having an open house event. It's time we all get our answers. It is time to fight back. If anyone wants they'll be able to give you an appointment too. I think no one should miss this chance. I am also going to avail this amazing opportunity.
Respond to lidya2
scarett9999 66 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 03:37 PM
Thank you
hey. that is a great idea. I plan to go too. it's rare. that we get knowledge and guidance form, professionals. I have heard experts from Ukraine are gonna be there. nobody should miss this chance. see you.
Respond to scarett9999
shenny13 34 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 26, 2018 at 09:36 AM
Thank you
Hi dear! Please accept my deepest condolences on your loss. I am so sorry for you. Please don't blame yourself. It's not your fault at all. Don't think you are alone here. Always be strong. Everything happens for a good reason. Remeber good things take time. Just like my friend. She had 6 miscarriages but she didn't lose hope. Now she is a mother. She had her IVF. You should also not lose hope. There are many good clinics for treating this disease. The IVF is treating infertility best. My cousin had her IVF from there. Her first attempt was successful. You should go there. I hope all your requirements will meet up. Have a healthy and happy life ahead. Good luck.
Respond to shenny13
shenny13 34 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 10:35 AM
Thank you
Hello dear. IVF is a perfect choice. And I some of us are confused about choosing the clinic. No doubt it is a great challenge. The clinic from I have my surrogacy is the best of best clinic in the town. The clinic has a professional team. I recommend you to go for surrogacy instead of IVF. In simple surrogacy is the best choice. had a bad accident, after that, I got a miscarriage due to some injuries I am not able to conceive that why I have chosen surrogacy. This surrogacy is perfect to fight against infertility. In the end, I want to say that the surrogacy is a blessing for infertile couples. I am sure this treatment works out after you. As surrogacy is the best answer for infertility. This is important to have such a clinic and facilities. From the reviews of people in my circle, I knew the center was a decent one. Best of luck to all.
Respond to shenny13