Lookout for this clinic

Registration date
Saturday July 21, 2018
Last seen
July 22, 2018
- - Latest reply:  Mitchael.1 - Dec 6, 2018 at 01:59 PM
I hate this clinic. Warning to you all. If you guys want babies and don't want to lose what you have, don't go to lotus. A friend of mine visited the clinic. They were super awesome to her. Then they bought the package. The clinic people became savages. I have never seen or heard such a story before. They were treating her like animals. Every question asked was answered with the same sentence, 'We don't have that much time for you'. I mean what? Why are you sitting there? Don't you have time to answer your patients? That's just stupid. I hate those people.
See more 

Your reply

20/26 replies

Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello everyone. Hope everyone is doing well here. I'm here because I wanted to share my story. As being adopted child I faced the worst behaviour from my parents. And because of that I went into depression. To overcome that I started takings pills. And sadly those pills led me to infertility. I tried for 5 years straight but nothing ever worked. My sister suggested me to go through surrogacy. I searched and searched and founded a clinic. I'm facing worst experience from them. It's name is L***s. They have poor communication services. They never reply to emails. And don't even pick up calls. I don't know what is wrong with them. Disappointed.
Respond to juliaanderson
Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey Anna, how are you doing? Sorry to hear about your friend's experience. You are not the only one. They are doing this to everyone. They are nothing but scam bags. I am also a victim of L***s clinic. I consulted them last month. At first i contacted them via email to get details regarding treatment and packages. They ensured me that they have the best staff and facilities. I am from Japan. When i visited the clinic all my hopes ruined. They kept me waited for 4 hours to meet the doctor but later they said doctor is not available. What kind of behavior is that? Furthermore the clinic was very dirty.They wasted my precious time and money. They are looting people in name of the treatment. Beware of them.
Respond to sidneywhite
Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey I am so sorry about the loss! We share the same story love! I hardly got out from this depression. This clinic L***s is getting on my nerves whenever I think of my bad experience! I could not conceive because I am a heart patient! I have a disease called mitral stenosis that prevents me to having my own baby! I contacted this clinic via email! They didn't reply me! I messaged them on whatsapp given number. They read it and ignored! I called them! They hanged up the phone! I mean what the heck are they doing if you have no professionalism! This is pathetic! These clinics do fake publicity. Otherwise they are nothing! We should be aware of such money makers!
Respond to julietrocks
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
I am 43 and i was thinking of going to surrogacy to have a baby.
I know that at this age and keeping in mind all the aspects regarding mt previous pregnancy complications getting pregnant again will be not a good idea.
So i have convinced my husband for having a baby via surrogacy.
For that purpose we have consulted a number of clinics and have positive reviews about surrogacy.
Now as i and my husband are ready for surrogacy option.
Tired of all the complications i had gone through during pregnancy i gave up upon the hope of having a baby.We were looking for a good clinic to support us and guide us through the whole process. We contacted adinos clinic for our surrogacy consultancy. But the clinic is not good to be contacted. The clinic didn't even paid attention to our case. We mailed the clinic 3 times but the clinic didn't replied. Be aware of clinic and don't waste your time on this clinic.
Please share your experience if you have any regarding surrogacy.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi Anna. I'm very sorry to read about your friend's unpleasant experience. The clinic you mentioned is definitely not a good option to opt for. I've been reading a lot bad reviews of this clinic. Your friend visited them and took a program with them, this actually is shocking. People talk about how they keep on emailing them and get no responses at all. Some even try to call them but the number is not available every time. This makes the person realize that they aren't a good choice. So they skip it and look for another. One should always do their own research first. Fertility treatments are a very important step in any one's life. You can't let some random clinic mess it up. So be careful. And thanks for sharing her experience with us. Best wishes!
Respond to alisa123
Thank you
Anna Atkinson aww so sad! I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I also don’t think that what services they are performing. They are sitting just to waste our time. thanks for sharing your experience with me. I also emailed them, even called them on their contacts. but all in vain. Believe me, they are just wanted to get money from us. Recently my friend visited it. her experience is also very bad as you. she told me that beware from lotus they don’t have any reasonable services to perform. They lack all the necessary equipment’s that are essential for the process. Even their doctors are not highly professionals. I think to choose the best clinic is the very essential step to getting success. but if a lady chooses lotus then she should forget about her success. so, it’s my humble advice to all the ladies to beware from such clinics.
Respond to maxico
Registration date
Tuesday July 3, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. I hope you are doing good. I am very sorry to hear about your friend's experience. It really seems all they want is to make money at the expense of their clients. This is horrible. They have just made it their business to take benefit of the people at their weakest. I had a similar kind of experience with a****s. They didnt reply me back. I was frustrated with them. Not even my phone calls were answered. I just couldnt believe if they were a reality. It was like banging my head against a wall. I really felt stupid trying to contact them again and again when they didnt want to speak to me. I dont know how are we supposed to find a good clinic now a adays. Its all a race out there and very few people who actually care about others' feelings. So yeah i warn all of you not to waste your time contacting these stupid clinics unless you know what you are doing. Best wishes
Respond to ClaraMatt
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. I had a bad experience too. But it was with Adonis. I got so hopeless. I contacted this clinic via email.They didn't reply to me. I messaged them on given number. They read it and ignored. I called them. They hanged up the phone. I mean what are they doing if they have no professionalism.This is pathetic. I hope my pain eases soon. I can bear it no more. Prayers needed.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
A friend has now suggested me to search for some international clinics that do not reside in our country.
You should also visit a surrogacy related clinic.
There are many good clinics for solution regarding miscarriages.
We contacted adinos clinic for our surrogacy consutancy. But the clinic is not good to be contacted. The clinic didn't even paid attention to our case. We mailed the clinic 3 times but the clinic didn't replied. Be aware of clinic and don't waste your time on this clinicI. Now i have found another clinic for surrogacy. They have quite a costless package with all the facilities.
I have had many treatments from many experts but they never turn out to work out for me the way I hope them to.
People have now told me about surrogacy and I am really thinking about going for it.
I just need some guidelines as surrogacy is illegal in the state where I live and I am very scared.
I just need to complete my life and my family before it is too late for me even to try.
I think you should give it a try too because in my view it is quite a suitable procedure for women of our age
I have pregnancy issue and complications from the past 10 years and I still am childless as I have always been.
There must be some way to carry out everything legally, right?
It is very difficult at times to handle the loneliness and the depression but there are always friends and family to make me feel better.
One thing that I am very thankful for is that I never lose hope.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
That's just so rude off! Such a poor show of customer service. I've heard it before. I'm having my process of surrogacy this month. But, I'm on someone's referral. It's like my cousin sister also has had her procedure there successfully last year. So, yes! Things were different! She has a lovely daughter now. So, I'm pretty much relieved. Secondly, they have really excellent client-related services. Lavish accommodation and overall competitive services! So, yes! Stay blessed! Baby dust to all of you.
Respond to SashaMarcus
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
This is so wrong. I am so sorry to hear this. They indeed became savages. This is horrible and a shame to humanity. Luckily I was saved from all this. I chose the right clinic. I am so glad about my choice. Everything in that clinic was utter perfection. I mean the staff was very friendly. They answered all my questions. They were always there for me. The doctor was polite. They even provided me with a place to live. Food was provided all along. In short, my experience was really good. Plus I came back with a baby in my hands.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey, honey. I hope you're okay. This is awful. I have no idea, how you managed to get through it. It must have been so difficult for you. You don't deserve this! No one does. I really hope you've recovered. I'd suggest you keep the faith. You'll find a good clinic, I'm sure of it. Your intentions are pure. And what you want is something that everyone wants. I'll pray for you. Sending you lots of baby dust. Good luck on your journey. May you get to the light at the end of the tunnel.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey, I hope you're doing well. This is extremely sad to hear. I can't believe that a clinic can behave in such a manner. Fertility clinics are supposed to be responsible. They should be caring towards their patients. This is so disappointing. I had a bad experience with them as well. However, it was in the very initial stage that I figured it out. I emailed them asking for the details of the procedure. It was a matter of urgency and I wanted a quick reply. However, for a month there came no reply. In this time I sent a lot of emails. However, there was no response. Finally, when they did reply they asked for my details again. Although I had mentioned everything in my emails, therefore, I didn't like the way they dealt with their clients.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Thursday August 2, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey there, how are you? I hope you're doing fine. I am sorry about your past, but my sympathy towards you won't return everything to normal. I know what is your state of mind right now. So I won't comment my opinion here about this reputed clinic Lotus. I have heard a lot about this clinic. So many couples have returned with a broken heart. I don't know what they are trying to do. But this is enough now. I had the worst experience with them, then I decided not to go again there. I sent them couples of emails but they didn't respond to me. I was curious to know what is surrogacy and how it is going to work. Anyway, ladies do a proper research before making a decision. Thanks and I hope this would help someone.
Respond to ameliachar
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello, Anna. How are you? I hope you've recovered from this. You don't deserve this. Honestly, no one does. I'm glad you got out of there. Even more than that, I'm glad you made this post. This is such a nice thing. You suffered, and you could've easily let it go. But you posted about it. This will help so many people. They'll avoid L***s Clinic. And find out their fraudulent dealings. I know what you're talking about as I went through the same thing with this clinic. Keep up the brilliant work, honey.
Respond to Avaa81
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Oh my God! This is so unfair. I am sorry for what happened to your friend. I wish this never happens to any woman. Thank god my sister avoided this clinic. Thank you so much, Anna, for sharing this experience. How can they treat us like animals? I wish you the best of luck in finding a good clinic for your friend. These clinics should be banned. Who are these people who go to them for their treatment! I hope your friend become a mother soon. I will pray for her. Tell her to stay strong and be positive. She really needs to hear that trust me on this. I wish you the best of luck.
Respond to cecemiller
Registration date
Saturday August 4, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Oh my god. That was so sad. I had tears in my eyes. I'm so sorry about your friend. I hope all of you see happiness again. This is really grieving. I can't believe people like this exist. It's so awful. We as humans. Need to take care of one another. But this is cruelty. If I was you. I would sue these people. Don't let them do this anymore. Someone should do something. Till then. Be aware of scammers.
Respond to AnnaKendrick
Registration date
Wednesday August 8, 2018
Last seen
August 8, 2018
Thank you
Hey there, how are you? I hope you're doing fine. I am really sorry what they have done to you. It is time now we spread this word to everyone. It is not only dangerous for us but for our coming generation also. I have the worst experience with this clinic "Lotus". So it started with the emails. I sent them messages over email in which I asked about surrogacy. I receive their message. I was happy that I am going to have a baby soon. But it was just a fake message. When I visited the clinic, they told me that they can't find any appointment registered in my name. I showed them the message they sent me. They wasted my time and would like to advise everyone here don't fall in such traps. Thanks and hoping best for everyone.
Respond to misharambe
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey, I agree with you. They are not good clinics. The staff there is not cooperative. You should go for surrogacy to the suitable clinic. Where the staff is supportive. I had a baby through surrogacy. And I went for this process to Europe. I was infertile. I was suffering from fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. My family was not accepting me. But my husband stood by me all the time. We both wanted to have a baby. Then we visited Europe for surrogacy. We are now blessed with a baby.
Respond to jeny288
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
November 8, 2018
Thank you
Hello. I hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear about your friend. Her experience sounds awful. I've seen so many bad reviews about this clinic. She wasn't the only one who was treated this way. It was horrible. She didn't deserve this. This is why one needs to do a good research before going to a clinic. It would minimize the number of risks involved. It would save them money and some time. This is the right way to do this. I hope she finds a better clinic soon.
Respond to alissonclark
1 2 Next