Surrogates

julie733 5 Posts Wednesday May 30, 2018Registration date July 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 27, 2018 at 01:10 PM - Latest reply:  suezane
- Aug 25, 2018 at 12:57 PM
Hello everyone, how are you all? I want to read success stories from surrogacy. I really love to read the success stories. As I also have a baby through surrogacy. I am happy that this treatment has invented. It's less risky. share your story so that people know its worth.
See more 

Your reply

32 replies

dakota1234 12 Posts Saturday July 28, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Jul 28, 2018 at 11:55 AM
Thank you
hey there. nice to read your post. im happy too about the introduction of this treatment i mean what a blessing it is for infertile couples. a friend of mine went for surrogacy and now she is a mother of cute little princess. thats the only success story i know. i wish the surrogates all the very best for their future work. just go ahead and help as much people as you can. may God protect you always. plus i have a little piece if information to share. if you are in london or about to visit there. i would suggest you to make the tour early as their is a latest event related to surrogacy is happening related to surrogacy. it is on the 18 and 19th of august. im sure all the surrogate mothers and infertile couples would love to go there. it might help many people in solving their issues. may be you can also visit their. it is conducted by a well known fertility clinic in ukraine. plus i also want to here many success stories as i dont know i might need this process too (i hope not).but listening to success stories bosts up ones morale and encourage the couples to go for the process. isnt it? much love.
Respond to dakota1234
Jenny.green 13 Posts Saturday July 28, 2018Registration date August 21, 2018 Last seen - Jul 28, 2018 at 12:52 PM
Thank you
Hi, I would have shared my story if I had any. I am very unlucky. I survived 2 failed attempts of IVF. Even my Hubby divorced me. HT said that I am good for nothing. I am remarried now and I cant let this marriage fail. So I tried every possible treatment here in Canada. I have endometriosis from a very young age. Though I am only 27 years old, but nothing works on me. Now I am also considering surrogacy. A friend recommended me L***s clinic in Ukraine. I did emailed them to get information about their plans. They didnt care to reply. I am so shattered. I keep emailing them though its been 4 weeks. I have literally no hope left. I dont want to live alone.
Stephine35 3 Posts Thursday August 9, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 03:27 AM
Hey Jenny, Im so sorry for what you have faced. Im sure it was very hard for you to go through all that. I feel very bad that Infertility is affecting the lives of the people. It has become a curse, And some people are not dealing right with it. i pray that your second marriage goes well. Treatments like Surrogacy and IVF both are amazing. It depends on what your condition is. And is better to undergo the treatment Clinic recommends. There are dozens of Clinics in the world, Which are doing it very professionally. And these clinics have a very high success rate. But sadly there are clinics like the one you talked about. It's unbearably unprofessional. People should avoid going to them. They don't take responsibility and charge load of bills. I request to all to please do not visit them.
Respond to Jenny.green
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Jul 28, 2018 at 10:05 PM
Thank you
Hi there, Julie. I'm very well and I hope you're in good health as well. You started a very good thread. Success stories are great motivation to many people. It's great to know that you had a baby via a surrogacy process. I was also blessed with a baby girl recently through a surrogacy procedure from this heavenly clinic in Kiev, Ukraine. I was declared infertile 2 years ago and was completely disappointed by myself. But then I read so many success stories from around the globe having children with the help of assisted conception. I researched about surrogacy and contacted a few clinics. This clinic satisfied me the most and believe me, I had the finest treatment over there. The prices were reasonable and the services were the best. They deserve appreciation. Thumbs up to them! Finally, my family is complete. Good luck to all those struggling.
Hi Alisa Im sure you are well, Im good as well. I second you though. The thread is very good. It feels great to read about success stories. Its very inspiring for the people as well. I believe messages in the forums are very strong and helps people function. Many women are fighting against this curse. And they give up on their dreams and happiness. I just wish and pray that people pull through this situation if anyone is undergoing a treatment. I think everyone needs to admit that surrogacy is by far a very good procedure. It's safe and amazing if it's done by a proper clinic. Even i underwent surrogacy and the experience was good enough. I would recommend people to do research and opt for a good clinic. Because a good clinic really matters. Sadly there are clinics like A****S which has been manipulating people. Charge a load of bill for their abuse services. One must refrain from going to such clinics. Money, Health and time matters. Which these clinics don't understand.
Respond to alisa123
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Aug 8, 2018 at 04:54 AM
Thank you
Hello Julie. Well, yes! I can tell you some stuff here. But, It wasn't me. So, yeah! But, I'm undergoing one later this month at a center in Kiev. My sister had a daughter through the process last year. She was a TTC for so long! Later, she gave up naturally and doctors suggested her to go surrogacy or adoption. They went for surrogacy, which worked well for her. So, yeah! I think it's really a great process. Surely, she can become a mother now. Anyway! That's how it goes! I'm also going the same way now. Wishes needed! I also extend my best regard to you; that you may find a way. xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 8, 2018 at 06:40 AM
Thank you
Hello, Julie. How are you? I'm hoping you're okay. I'd be more than happy to share my story! I love talking about it. It was a miracle. I was declared infertile. I thought I would never be able to hold my own baby. But a year on, I was an intended parent. It was amazing. There's a clinic in Ukraine that made all this possible. It was a wonderful experience. They made everything so easy. The best feeling in the world was when I held the baby in my arms for the first time. It was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. I really hope all of you get to experience something similar, too!
Respond to claudiopeters
mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - Aug 8, 2018 at 08:21 AM
Thank you
Hello. How are you doing? It is nice to know that you went for surrogacy in order to have your baby. I did too. It is amazing. I'd really like it if you share your story first. I would really like to get to know you. You seem like a nice person. I had my son through surrogacy a year ago. The procedure took a year too. Of course, surrogacy takes longer than the normal birth. But it transformed my life. I used to be depressed. Now it feels like my life has a meaning. I'm so happy. I hope thing work out for everyone like they did for me.
Respond to mistygray
Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 8, 2018 at 09:07 AM
Thank you
Hey, there. How are you? It's great to find out about this post. Surrogacy is a brilliant method. It's really safe. It definitely works, too. There's a great chance that you get your hands on your baby. I personally am a big fan. It saves you from the hassle. You don't have to worry about luck like in IVF/IUI. It's just straightforward, even if you have to pay more. And, there are some great clinics for it, too. In particular, the one in Ukraine is really good. Good luck to you. I hope you go for it. And it works out for you. Sending lots of baby dust your way.
Respond to Avaa81
MaryJones998 29 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Aug 8, 2018 at 02:04 PM
Thank you
Hey there Dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really happy to hear from you. Really happy that surrogacy worked for you. I know the struggle must have been high. I was left infertile in a car accident. I had a rough time accepting it. However, my husband took me to Ukraine. Had my surrogacy there. The surrogate was really wonderful. I wish she gets whatever she wants. The lesson is there is always light at the end. Things will always get better. I wish to hear more stories too. Good luck to everyone.
Respond to MaryJones998
Thank you
"Hey, Julie! Congratulations dear. I am very happy to see you happy. dear how lucky you are that you choose the best clinic for you. I am feeling so devastated for my friend who has to bear the bad experience of Adonis clinic. The clinic really disappointed her. they grave from her a lot of money. Whenever she asked about her health. They ignored her and told her to take this medicine. It will work. So sad already the medications for surrogacy is tough and added to it the clinic also disappointed her. I am feeling so bad for her. the clinic is like a scammer who is sitting there to earn money from us. So dear also pray for her. I am so sorry that I am discussing such a terrible story at that moment but dear please suggest her a good clinic for surrogacy. thanks in advance.

"
Respond to seemam
cecemiller 18 Posts Monday August 6, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 9, 2018 at 04:42 AM
Thank you
Hello to you too. I am good. I survived infertility with so much criticism. Yes, it was a success. As you know the chances are not 100 percent in the first cycle. It was successful in the second cycle. I also got it done in the same package. It was an experience of excitement and nervousness at the same time. Though I was so nervous during the first cycle. But in the second cycle, I was more than strong. Trust me I don't know where did I get my courage from. Now I am enjoying the beautiful journey of motherhood. I am so happy that I took the chance. I have one healthy boy and one girl now. May you all get so lucky.
Respond to cecemiller
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 9, 2018 at 11:58 AM
Thank you
Yes, surrogacy is indeed a less risky job. I mean the chances of success are much higher. I was a skeptic but I believe in it now. I went for surrogacy as well. After having two IVF cycles. I decided its time to move on. None of the cycles were a success obviously. So my doctor suggested me this clinic in Europe. I went there and they offered surrogacy. Soon within 2 months, I was matched to a surrogate. I had my eggs frozen. So I went for a gestational surrogacy. With the grace of God, it was a success. I have a beautiful daughter now. I wish everyone else the same fortune.
Respond to Hannahdrake
pitjulie19 24 Posts Friday May 18, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - Aug 9, 2018 at 01:20 PM
Thank you
Hey Dear! First of all, my congratulations that you have a baby through surrogacy. And thanks because you allowed me to share a story with you. So here it is; After my marriage. I have diagnosed with heart disease due to this all the doctors declared me infertile. I was not expecting that this could happen to me. Later I found that surrogacy is an option that can help me to have a baby. After that, I searched for a well-reputed clinic in Europe and finally got a successful surrogacy there. Now I have a baby. I'm so grateful to such methods that have made such thing possible for all the infertile couples. I think it's a great option for all the infertile couples.
Respond to pitjulie19
shamzo 5 Posts Wednesday August 8, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 9, 2018 at 01:41 PM
Thank you
Oh, it's really marvelous. I mean how man-made invention can create such ways. It is unbelievable that surrogacy is able to born new baby. The womb of another mother is used in this aspect. It is really waooo. My sister had the same experience as you. She was infertile and she decides for surrogacy. She goes to the clinic in Europe. Because of their efforts and devotion, her surrogacy becomes successful. She tells me about their kindness. In many clinics finding the surrogate mother is difficult but that clinic provides a surrogate mother. It is all due to the have proper database. Through that database, they find the surrogate. That clinic is efficient and highly literate. Their technology is really very advanced. Surrogacy is long and less risky. Due to which my sister's surrogacy become successful. So I will advise infertile couples please consult with that clinic. It will prove best for you. Do remember in prayer! LOVe!
Respond to shamzo
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 9, 2018 at 01:51 PM
Thank you
Hey Julie, hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing your journey. i am happy for you. A family is incomplete without a child. I can relate your feelings. Infertility is a curse. But unfortunately it has become a common disease. i am also a victim of infertility. I am facing infertility from 10 years. I tried to conceive but failed. Doctor suggested us to look for other options. we decided to get opt for surrogacy. A friend of mine recommended L***s clinic to us. We are from japan. So we contacted them via email and phone to inquire about the procedure. After after sending emails for a month they didn't reply us back. They also didn't pick up the phone. We are hurt by their behavior. We were happy before contacting to them for treatment. But now all our hopes vanished. Don't contact them. They will waste your time.
Respond to sidneywhite
Stephine35 3 Posts Thursday August 9, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - Aug 9, 2018 at 02:04 PM
Thank you
Hello julie, Im so glad to hear from you. People here are very inspiring. I love how people deal with their infertility. It's great that most of them don't give up. I believe not giving up and staying patient in the key. One can survive in any storm if they make a right decision. Infertility is the worst thing that can happen to women. I pray that infertile people get their baby soon. They deserve all the happiness in their life. There are clinics which are doing a great job and doing for a good cause. But sadly there are clinics like L***S which are unfortunately charging loads of money for their absurd services. I hope that such clinics get banned soon. People who are infertile go with high hopes to them and return disappointed. And they take no responsibility. I would request everyone to please refrain from going to such clinics.
Respond to Stephine35
izabellee2018 1 Posts Thursday August 9, 2018Registration date August 9, 2018 Last seen - Aug 9, 2018 at 03:08 PM
Thank you
Hey, hope you all are fine. As you know infertility is very common nowadays. It has not any specified reason. It can occur in both male and female. Due to this issue, we can't have babies. Means we cant grow our family. It seems to stuck our life. couples facing this issue feel very broken inside. as I have seen this case with my best friend. they were living a very happy life. after 2 years of marriage, they came to know that they can't have a baby in the normal way. they have to go towards the IVF or Surrogacy. They tried it in Ukraine clinic. and they are very blessed. they got twins from there. I feel very happy for them.
Respond to izabellee2018
AnnaKendrick 21 Posts Saturday August 4, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 12:37 PM
Thank you
Hey Julie. I hope you're doing fine. Surrogacy has many successes. One of them was of my sister. She underwent surrogacy a few years back. Her husband was very supportive. They got it done from Europe. Now she's a happy mom. After all her pain. It paid off. Now she's going to have another baby. That's her story. I wanna know more about you ladies. Take care. Much love.
Respond to AnnaKendrick
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 02:53 PM
Thank you
I can feel your pain. I know you were betrayed by Adonis. They are so unprofessional. They only think about themselves. But there is a positive thing for you that you can defeat your infertility. IVF is a good thing. When I was facing these problems, I got many suggestions from friends, doctors and from many other forums. In the end, I attended an event for myself. I have heard that they are going to arrange another event. You should register your seats to get more info about infertility. I wish you the best of luck.
Respond to aliayan
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 03:04 PM
Thank you
This is such a great news. Honestly, I was going through a hard time and then a close friend of mine suggested me to look into a very good clinic. She had an amazing experience with them. Now my husband and I will be opting for surrogacy there. Since we have heard that an event is coming to town we are very excited about it. We have heard many good reviews about them.
Respond to anayahill
LindaJoy 13 Posts Saturday August 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 11, 2018 at 01:23 PM
Thank you
Hey there Dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great I am really happy to hear from you. I know how hard it must be. The journey must have been tough. I know things always get good. I wish you good luck for the future now. It will be great if you could tell about the clinic a little more. There are a lot of scammers out there. It will be great that people don't fall for them Adonis and lotus are two of them. Good luck and lots of love. Prayers for you. Hope to hear soon from you. Be strong everyone.
Respond to LindaJoy
1 2 Next