-
Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
-
Hello everyone, how are you all? I want to read success stories from surrogacy. I really love to read the success stories. As I also have a baby through surrogacy. I am happy that this treatment has invented. It's less risky. share your story so that people know its worth.

30 replies

Registration date
Tuesday August 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 26, 2018

Hey there I hope you are great and is absolutely fine, you are on point we definitely need to hear people who had experience in this field so that we can introduce more people in this treatment who are having trouble in getting pregnant or dealing with infertility. My best friend was diagnosed with infertility soon after that she started to take treatments such as IVF injections but that also didn't work she was facing heartbreak and was in a mental set back that there is no hope left of having a baby of her own but her husband and she both didn't let go on their dreams and they decided to go for surrogacy. The journey was beautiful because I closely saw them and now the journey is at its end. Hoping all the best for everyone who is in this same process, Good luck.
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018

Hello there. I was dealing with infertility too. It was such a pain. I was so depressed. Then i got to know about surrogacy. I was scared at first. But my family encouraged me. So i went for it. It was successful. I have a beautiful child now. My family is complete. I am the happiest i have ever been.
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

Hello there. Thanks for this post I was looking myself for the stories of surrogacy. I hope people are helpful. I am also going for this treatment after a few months. I have a problem with a passport. I am planning on going to Europe. As I have researched that it is cheap there relatively.
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

I agree with this post. Surrogacy is indeed less risky. I went for this miracle too. Yes, I call it my miracle. My husband found a clinic in Eastern Europe. It was tough to get an appointment. There was too much waiting. Still, I don't regret waiting. It was all worth in the end.
Registration date
Tuesday August 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

Yes, dear, you are absolutely right. Surrogacy is the best solution for the infertility issues. A clinic in Europe is dealing with it in the best way. Many congratulations to you. You are blessed. Wish you may have a bundle of happiness. Till then best of luck to that.
Registration date
Wednesday August 15, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018

Hey! How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. Surrogacy is a great blessing for those who cannot able to have children naturally. I am also an infertile person. I had a hysterectomy due to cancer and didn't conceive. Ir was a dark face of my life. Then I came to know about surrogacy. My friend who also had blessed with a child through surrogacy told me about surrogacy. I opted for surrogacy. I went to Europe because surrogacy banned in our country. Finally, happiness comes into my life. I had blessed with a baby. Now I am happy to have a child. Stay blessed.
Registration date
Tuesday August 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 26, 2018

Really good to see that you are a happy mother, well we sure need to hear stories like these as these stores are the one which becomes the true inspiration for people who are in the hard process of dealing with infertility. Sharing successful stories embarks the light of hope among people so that they do not give up on their dreams at all.
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019

Congratulations to you! I would be so interested to know about your story. I think this procedure has helped many women out there. It is really crazy how we have such advanced procedures now. I am in the middle of an IVF process. Things are going really well. I believe its really important to visit the right doctor. I made a very careful choice this time after all my treatments failed with the previous doctor. So far things are going really well. For the first time, 30 eggs were retrieved. I was really over the moon. Really hoping for the best. Good luck to you. I hope things go well for all. I hope I am soon able to share my own success story.
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019

Agreed. It really is less risky. I recommend it to people who have a condition. This can be dangerous for them. And not just them, it can be harmful to the baby too. Shouldn't take such a risk. Success stories sure are a delight. I relate to you.
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

It is indeed an amazing process. So many couples these days are opting for it. The process is said to have a 70% chance of success which is quite high. I think what matters for the process is a good clinic with a high success rate. The doctors year of experience also matters. If these two things exist and the services offered are good things will go well. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
1 2