-
Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
-
Hello! Hope everyone doing fine. My friend has an infertility issue. She has been TTC since marriage but had no luck. She was looking forward to surrogacy. She was trying to make contact with *** clinic for getting necessary information regarding the treatment. She emailed them 6 times. But the result was very disappointing. The clinic didn't give any response. She was very heartened by the behavior of *** clinic. Now she is looking forward to other clinic. I hope she will find a professional one. I have heard many complaints about the clinic. I suggest you people be careful when you going to choose a clinic. Best wishes to all.

31 replies

Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Hi there, well don't worry. the clinics team is coming. There is nothing to worry about. Everything will be fine for you. You don't have to worry about anything. Just take good care of yourself. The team is coming to the london. It would be a great opportunity for you guys. Well, you are saying that it's happening soon. This is not true. Decisions like this always take time. It'll be great for everyone. They surely come. It's going to be great.
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 11, 2018

Hi there, How are you dear. I hope everything is good for you. please, don't take tension. Everything will be alright for you. Please don't worry. The event might be late. Don't worry. It's definitely going to be. Meanwhile, you can always try for help. Everything is going to be great for you. Don't worry. Be strong.
Registration date
Saturday August 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 14, 2018

Well, don't worry. It's going to be there. The team will come. Always remember that things like that takes time. It's about policies, vissa etc. They are coming in near future. Its going to be great for everyone. There is nothing to worry about. Please take good care.
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

Hey guys. I want to make everyone aware. I am inferile. I have been married for 7 years. I was trying for babies but nothing worked. I tried for 5 years but no result. I got to know that i was infertile. The reason for my infertility was depression pills. Those pills was the reason for infertility. I got even more depressed. My sister saw me. She got very worried. She suggested me that i should go trough surrogacy. I was a bit hopeful. I searched for clinic. I found one. Its known as L***S. it is the worst i swear. They have the most poor communication skills ever. They dont respond to anything. I have been trying to contact them for 3 weeks but they didnt respond to anything. I dont what any other clinic. Please suggest me a good clinic. And beware of this clinic!!
Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018

Hello! I am extremely sorry to learn about your news! I had additionally casualty to of this facility L***s. I was a fruitless. I went there for the arrangement of my concern! I talked about the entirety of my concern with them. They talked all around with me! They recommended me for surrogacy! Me and my DH were extremely amped up for the infant. They took half sum from us. Which was not a little sum. We requesting that they organize a gathering with surrogate mother. They postponed it commonly! We said that would we be able to recover our sum? They denied that its against our strategy! Such centers ought to have closed around the legislature.
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018

Hello there. There is a clinic in Ukraine. It is the best clinic. I always join them in their events. It's really a good news that they are going to arrange another event. I must suggest every infertile couple join them at their event. They will help you. They will treat you better as compared to others. they also provide surrogate mothers.they also provide donors.dates and venue will be announced soon on their website. I will go. I hope to see you all there.
Registration date
Monday July 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

Hey. I trust you're cheerful. I'm so happy to catch wind of your awesome experience. We read not very many stories like that nowadays. There is a considerable measure of tricks for the sake of ripeness centers. Much the same as this centre called L***s. They're total tricksters. They completed an awful thing to my sister. Most importantly, when she attempted to get in touch with them, they didn't react to her by any means. She has sent in excess of twelve messages. At that point she some way or another got in contact with them. They advised her to make some underlying instalments previously coming. She did that as well. Furthermore, when she went there, they denied her treatment. They completely denied accepting her cash. Who does that? This is so disgraceful! I will not be recommending this clinic to anyone!
Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018

Hi, Hope you are doing well!mI am feeling extremely sad for your unsuccessful labours. That is extremely agonizing. Have you confronted three unsuccessful labours? That is extremely excruciating. You are extremely a solid and certain lady. You have to contact a superior facility than L***s. I have an involvement with L***s centres. They are simply plundering individuals. They couldn't care less about the patient. Their fundamental reason for existing is to profit. Try not to reach them once more. I ask for you contact a superior centre than this! Never under any circumstance do this error again!
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

. Hello everyone. I want to share my story. I just want to make everyone beware of this clinic. This clinic is known as L***s. It's is the worst clinic ever. I have had just bad experiences with them. I have my personal experience with them. I went there thrice but there was no doctor available ever. The nursing staff is very rude. I have also heard that their their doctors are not even professional. Moreover, they have such poor communication skills that you have no idea. I have been emailing them, but no response. I have been calling them for so long but no response. Highly disappointed from their attitude.
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019

I am sorry to read about your friend's journey. I can understand that this must have been very hard for her. However, tell her to not lose hope. This happened with us as well, in fact on several occasions. However, we decided to not lose hope. My DH was very supportive in this case. He was the one who found us the clinic. It was a big decision was made as the clinic is situated abroad. However, they offer some amazing packages and programs. They also replied to us very fastly! I was impressed with their fast communication network. They replied to our email and directed to us to the English department. The manager then answered all our questions. She explained everything to us in the most wonderful manner. I am excited to start the process.
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

I would suggest that she visits a clinic that is responsible and reliable. These two things are really important. The reason for that is that these treatments cost a lot! Therefore, one has to use their money wisely. The clinic I am currently visiting I remember I knew I wanted to opt for them when they answered all my questions and made sure that all my confusion were cleared. When they gave me individual attention I knew they were the ones. I am really hoping for the best now. Good luck to you.
1 2