Surrogacy?

Registration date
Monday March 12, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
- - Latest reply:  Mitchael.1 - Dec 20, 2018 at 02:38 PM
Hey all! Surrogacy really is a great solution for may. Infertility is such a sad reality. So many have to face it. We all wish we didn't see others suffer. Who wants to? But it's all for your best to keep your minds open to options. Surrogacy is a great such option. I have seen many people take on to it and change their lives. Youtube is filled with such beautiful stories. So inspiring. I think it's time we stop shunning the procedure. The ban should be taken off of it. However, I'm glad even now that so many good clinics exist for people who need it. Best of luck to everyone going through it!
See more 

Your reply

20/21 replies

Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
You are right. I totally agree with you. Surrogacy is beautiful in my opinion. It has helped so many people. It changes your life for the better. It changed mine for sure. I went to Europe for my treatment. I live in Belgium and surrogacy is frowned upon here. So I decided to travel. I went to this clinic in Europe. They were amazing. Their services were so commendable. All those struggling should go there. They even provide you with a place to live. You won't have to pay extra for them.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 24, 2019
Thank you
Hi there! I agree with all your sentences. Infertility is surely a sad reality of today. It's difficult to accept the fact that you're infertile and would need the help of assisted conception. I had a very terrible time TTC. Then my friend suggested me this clinic in Ukraine. She recently had a surrogacy process from there. I and my DH visited the clinic and we got very satisfied with the environment. The doctor talked to us and gave us suggestions. That clinic has high success rates and guarantees your success. We decided to go with surrogacy. We were very excited about the procedure to be started. After 12 months, we had our baby with us. It was the best day ever. We're very thankful to that clinic.
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi. I am an infertile woman. I am facing infertility for many years. I wanted to be a mother badly. But it was not in my fate. I was so upset. I was so broken. I went for IVF. It also failed. This made me worried. I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. I have a baby now. I am a happy mother. I am happy with my decision.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey. It is a great news. Infertility is hard for a woman. Surrogacy is the best option for a woman. It is a blessing. It is a gift for many people. I know the pain. My friend was infertile. She wanted to be a mother badly. She had no other choice. In the end, She decided to go for surrogacy. She went to a clinic in Europe. the clinic provided them with a healthy surrogate. She has a daughter now. I am so happy for her. Infertility was never easy for her. But she got what she wanted.
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey, there. How are you, all? I hope you're alright. You're definitely correct. Surrogacy is such a fantastic procedure. I know, I can share my story, too. I had a really good experience with a clinic in Ukraine. Surrogacy was my only option. They were so good to me. They helped me get over my infertility. My surrogate was a gem of a person. Once the procedure began, the clinic was in constant contact and helped me to great lengths. It was the best experience of my life. I'm glad I went there. I really wouldn't have gotten my beautiful daughter, if I hadn't gone there. Can't thank them enough, to be very honest.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
You're absolutely correct. Surrogacy is one of the best procedures. It's helping people all around the world. I was diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago. However, IVF did not work for me. I really thought it would be the answer, but it just didn't happen. Then, I decided to go for surrogacy. For which, I chose a clinic in Kiev. They were so good! I can't really stress enough how easy they made this process for me. It was a really tough time but they turned it into an amazing experience. My surrogate is currently pregnant. And, I'm really excited! I hope it all goes smoothly from here. Please make sure you pray for me and my surrogate.
Respond to Avaa81
Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hello.hope You all people are fine. I am infertile. Many people face this thing. This thing is depressing. You can't feel comfortable. Always this thing is going through your mind. I decided to become a surrogate mother. Well, I'm a little bit excited and happy. A friend of mine told me about a clinic. That clinic is in London. That clinic has a good reputation. Great customer service. They are not expensive as well. So I hope they will help me. take care.
Respond to stelladeena
Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! I hope you are doing fine. Well, thank you so much for sharing your views about the surrogacy treatment. Surrogacy is really a blessing for infertile to have children which they do not have naturally. I am also an infertile person. I had opted for surrogacy and went to Ukraine. Here I found a reputable clinic. I have been provided with great services in the clinic. They had arranged a surrogate for me and took a great care of her. Finally, my dreams came true. I had blessed with twins through there. It was really a great journey. I am so happy to complete my family. Surrogacy proved like a miracle to me. I recommend every infertile couple to go for surrogacy to fulfill wish of being a parent. Best wishes.
Respond to Evie779
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? I have faced infertility for so long. I wanted to be a mother badly. I had no other choice. So I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Ukraine. They provided me with a healthy surrogate. I have a baby now. I am so happy. I hope you all go there. Good luck everyone.
Respond to aliceblake
Thank you
hi HanRIchie! Recently I have read your post. yes, dear, I have completely agreed with you that surrogacy is the best solution to remove and vanishes all of our tears and pain. and in this journey to choose the best clinic is also have become very important. We should adopt this clinic which has all the necessary equipment’s that are necessary for our process. I know a clinic which renders a great service. Now I am also joining surrogacy in this clinic. Almost all the people know this. next week I will go to this clinic. I am so afraid that what will happen. Your post inspires me most. Thanks a lot, dear. kindly pray for all of us. I think it’s a really very tough time for me. and what will face all the pain? but on the other hand, I am excited about my baby. Hope to see you next time with a new update. Good day.
Respond to chingcho
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey. Hope everything goes right in your way. May God bless you. Women should go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a blessing. It is a blessing for every woman. Babies are the great happiness for women. Through surrogacy, every mother can get the happiness of motherhood. I was a sportswoman. And I had fatigue injury. I tried to conceive. Then visit for surrogacy. The clinic where I had surrogacy was a peerless clinic. The staff was so cooperative. Now I have a baby.
Respond to jeny288
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
hi, Jenny. hope you are are going good.congratulations.its really a pleasant feeling to be a mother.life is incomplete without a baby.you are looking like a brave lady which can fight with all difficulties. it's your hope and courage which made you successful.i'm very happy for you.infertility is not a disease its a common issue find everywhere. but don't give up. there are many treatments as you know. everything can't happen according to our desire. sometimes we have to compromise somewhere.so try to use an alternative when its need.you have used the surrogacy there are also other treatments like IUI and IVF.these treatments are only effective in the standardized and sincere clinics. some clinics provide extra facilities along these treatment.its really good to know that you have a cute baby by surrogacy.thanks for sharing your beautiful experience. may God bless your baby with a successful life.
Respond to marginaaudrey
Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey Rachel, how are you doing? Hope you are enjoying god health. I am agreed with you. surrogacy is a miracle. It is the last options for infertile couples to have babies. But there are some clinics who are looting people in name of treatments. They are scammers. I also had a bad experience with a clinic. I am an infertile. I contacted A****s clinic for infertility treatment. The clinic was recommended by a friend of mine. I sent them an email to inquire about procedure and other details. They replied rudely. Also they asked for money for setting an appointment and sharing info. We got suspicious. We gave them a visit last month. The clinic was in bad condition. Also they don't have trained doctors. Beware of such scam bags. Take care
Respond to sidneywhite
Registration date
Saturday August 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey, there dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really happy to hear from you. I agree with you. Surrogacy is really amazing. It has helped many people. I am sure it will contain to do so. I wish people to support it more. If people keep supporting it no one can ban it. Ther are great clinics in Ukraine. I had my surrogacy form one too. I have two twin boys due to it. I wish you all good luck. Lots o love. prayers for all of you.
Respond to LindaJoy
Registration date
Friday June 15, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey dear, I really feel sad to know about your infertility. It is really a nightmare. Many couples are fighting it. It is the most difficult thing for a woman to admit and face her inabilities. Everyone blames her. But science has developed many techniques to overcome this condition. We have surrogacy, IVF, IUI and many others. Among which surrogacy is most preferred. It is a blessing for many infertile couples. A woman who has given birth previously is selected and preferable to made a surrogate. Surrogates are so respectable. They should be respected. They play a vital role. A surrogate demands nothing and gives love in return. They are just another word for love and sacrifice. I have much respect for them in my heart.
Respond to Ivana44
Registration date
Saturday July 28, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 14, 2018
Thank you
Infertility is such a curse. You start hating everything and even your existence. I was TTC but unfortunately, that wasn’t in my fate. I tried literally everything as my husband was really caring towards me, we spent most of our savings on IVF but you know it didn’t work in the first attempt and I just lost hope in it. My husband persuaded me to do it again but I got so downhearted that I didn’t want to try it all over again. But my husband came to know about a good clinic and we thought about trying there. we found the package that suited our budget. We needed accommodation and transport, and the best part was, the clinic administration was providing it. We flew to Ukraine and started the procedure. Thanks to them cause Now, we have a two years son.
Respond to dakota1234
Registration date
Thursday August 2, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey there, how are you? I hope you are doing fine. Life can be cruel sometimes but one must not give up. Infertility is sure sick disease. But IVF and surrogacy is an alternative option. Surrogacy is a way better than IVF. I would like to advise you to go for surrogacy.
Respond to ameliachar
Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Of course, it is. There is no need to worry about anything. Everything is going to be okay. This is such a significant procedure. Like your friend. Many other people got there help from this treatment. Including me, I am underprocessing. It's a great thing for infertile couples. You are right. We must recommend it to others.
Respond to pheobe412
Registration date
Tuesday August 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Good to know that you are trying to overcome your infertility. I am so happy with your decision. I agree with your sentences. Yeah, surrogacy is a bit expensive but on the other hand, its success rate is very high, too. It will be proved better for you. Your child will biologically belong to you. It is enough for you. Don't be worried there are many good clinics are present. just searched the best one clinic for you. Once you took the right decision your life will be happy, afterwards. Hope for the best and decide to opt for surrogacy. It will work out for you. Believe me, This decision will be 100% right for you. I am waiting for your positive response. GOOD LUCK.
Respond to naina14
Registration date
Saturday April 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 30, 2018
Thank you
Is the surrogacy always successful? I have read from my couples that their surrogacy went so well. There was no issue in their journey. So i am curious about is there any issue in the journey of surrogacy? What kind of problems we can face. What is the solution to avoid such problems? That is why i read many about surrogacy so we don't have to face any problem in our journey of surrogacy. I am infertile and we have decided to go for surrogacy.
Respond to Silvija2020
1 2 Next