Surrogacy?

Registration date
Monday March 12, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
- - Latest reply:  Silvija2020 - Sep 28, 2018 at 12:44 PM
Hey all! Surrogacy really is a great solution for may. Infertility is such a sad reality. So many have to face it. We all wish we didn't see others suffer. Who wants to? But it's all for your best to keep your minds open to options. Surrogacy is a great such option. I have seen many people take on to it and change their lives. Youtube is filled with such beautiful stories. So inspiring. I think it's time we stop shunning the procedure. The ban should be taken off of it. However, I'm glad even now that so many good clinics exist for people who need it. Best of luck to everyone going through it!
See more 

Your reply

20/25 replies

Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
You are right. I totally agree with you. Surrogacy is beautiful in my opinion. It has helped so many people. It changes your life for the better. It changed mine for sure. I went to Europe for my treatment. I live in Belgium and surrogacy is frowned upon here. So I decided to travel. I went to this clinic in Europe. They were amazing. Their services were so commendable. All those struggling should go there. They even provide you with a place to live. You won't have to pay extra for them.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi there! I agree with all your sentences. Infertility is surely a sad reality of today. It's difficult to accept the fact that you're infertile and would need the help of assisted conception. I had a very terrible time TTC. Then my friend suggested me this clinic in Ukraine. She recently had a surrogacy process from there. I and my DH visited the clinic and we got very satisfied with the environment. The doctor talked to us and gave us suggestions. That clinic has high success rates and guarantees your success. We decided to go with surrogacy. We were very excited about the procedure to be started. After 12 months, we had our baby with us. It was the best day ever. We're very thankful to that clinic.
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Thursday August 2, 2018
Last seen
August 16, 2018
Thank you
Oh hi there, Im sure you are well. I second you. Infertility is no less than a curse. and It's difficult to accept the fact that you're infertile. Sadly a lot of women are facing it, Some of them are so devasted that they are not even willing to go for any treatment. People need to be educated with the all the treatments especially surrogacy. Because Indeed surrogacy is the best procedure of all nowadays. But the first and most initial step is to opt the clinic. One should do all the research and get in contact with the people who have been to the clinic before opting the one. One of the clinics is Lotus which I have heard about. My friend went to inquire about surrogacy and she was so disappointed with the results. as these guys are so unprofessional neither they meet the standards. Stay cautious with all the scams and stay blessed!
friendly_mum101
Registration date
Saturday August 18, 2018
Last seen
August 26, 2018
-
Hey Natalia, hope this message finds you in good health. You're right about people's mentality towards infertility. Most are truly extremely unaware of it. In today's age of science growing with leaps and bounds, people need to be made aware of the procedures available to someone unable to conceive. Instead, they are often mistreated. Even the clinics disappoint from time to time. However, one must remember that there are many other clinics, doctors out there who are indeed quite good. I hope the ones plagued with something as heartbreaking as infertility meets the professionals who're quite aware of the myriad of options available to one instead of the scams.
Respond to Natalia_35
Registration date
Thursday August 2, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Thanks, HanRIchie for creating this post. Glad to see you being positive about surrogacy. Well, infertility is really the worst thing that can happen to someone. I am really impressed by the surrogacy stories. It can really change the lives of people. I want to share my experience with you, of reputed clinic Adonis. Since surrogacy is banned in my country. I wanted to see a clinic in Europe. One of my friends told me about Adonis and I went there. There are lots of things they didn't tell us. Firstly I wanted to meet the surrogate mother to make sure she is healthy. But they kept this hidden. I was worried about it and I can't believe they wasted my time and money. It was my worst experience ever. Be careful about choosing a surrogacy agency.
Respond to ameliachar
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi. I am an infertile woman. I am facing infertility for many years. I wanted to be a mother badly. But it was not in my fate. I was so upset. I was so broken. I went for IVF. It also failed. This made me worried. I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. I have a baby now. I am a happy mother. I am happy with my decision.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey. It is a great news. Infertility is hard for a woman. Surrogacy is the best option for a woman. It is a blessing. It is a gift for many people. I know the pain. My friend was infertile. She wanted to be a mother badly. She had no other choice. In the end, She decided to go for surrogacy. She went to a clinic in Europe. the clinic provided them with a healthy surrogate. She has a daughter now. I am so happy for her. Infertility was never easy for her. But she got what she wanted.
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey, there. How are you, all? I hope you're alright. You're definitely correct. Surrogacy is such a fantastic procedure. I know, I can share my story, too. I had a really good experience with a clinic in Ukraine. Surrogacy was my only option. They were so good to me. They helped me get over my infertility. My surrogate was a gem of a person. Once the procedure began, the clinic was in constant contact and helped me to great lengths. It was the best experience of my life. I'm glad I went there. I really wouldn't have gotten my beautiful daughter, if I hadn't gone there. Can't thank them enough, to be very honest.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
You're absolutely correct. Surrogacy is one of the best procedures. It's helping people all around the world. I was diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago. However, IVF did not work for me. I really thought it would be the answer, but it just didn't happen. Then, I decided to go for surrogacy. For which, I chose a clinic in Kiev. They were so good! I can't really stress enough how easy they made this process for me. It was a really tough time but they turned it into an amazing experience. My surrogate is currently pregnant. And, I'm really excited! I hope it all goes smoothly from here. Please make sure you pray for me and my surrogate.
Respond to Avaa81
Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hello.hope You all people are fine. I am infertile. Many people face this thing. This thing is depressing. You can't feel comfortable. Always this thing is going through your mind. I decided to become a surrogate mother. Well, I'm a little bit excited and happy. A friend of mine told me about a clinic. That clinic is in London. That clinic has a good reputation. Great customer service. They are not expensive as well. So I hope they will help me. take care.
Respond to stelladeena
Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! I hope you are doing fine. Well, thank you so much for sharing your views about the surrogacy treatment. Surrogacy is really a blessing for infertile to have children which they do not have naturally. I am also an infertile person. I had opted for surrogacy and went to Ukraine. Here I found a reputable clinic. I have been provided with great services in the clinic. They had arranged a surrogate for me and took a great care of her. Finally, my dreams came true. I had blessed with twins through there. It was really a great journey. I am so happy to complete my family. Surrogacy proved like a miracle to me. I recommend every infertile couple to go for surrogacy to fulfill wish of being a parent. Best wishes.
Respond to Evie779
Registration date
Sunday May 20, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? I have faced infertility for so long. I wanted to be a mother badly. I had no other choice. So I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Ukraine. They provided me with a healthy surrogate. I have a baby now. I am so happy. I hope you all go there. Good luck everyone.
Respond to aliceblake
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
August 22, 2018
Thank you
My husband agreed for surrogacy so i started looking for clinics with good surrogacy records.
I founded many clinics regarding surrogacy and i picked up the few clinics too for further discussion with them. We found clinic named lotus. The clinic has many promotions about its services but when we contacted the clinic. The clinic didn't replied in a professional way. The clinic doesn't mailed all the necessary info about the procedure. The clinic is not very good for its clients. The advertisments about the clinic are so attractive but a clinic is of no use if it doesn't replies its clients. Beaware of lotus clinic. You will just waste your time on this clinic. Instead contact some good clinic. Be careful while choosing a good clinic.
Now at the age of 43 i am married again to someone else and we want a baby of our own.
I know at this age it is quite difficult to have a baby off my own womb.
Thinking of previous complications regarding pregnancy i would not try to be pregnant again.
From my last marriage i had many complications regarding pregnancy.
I don't have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems i guess.
From their satisfied answers i guess some clinics are the best solution for having a baby.
So i suggest that you people should also do your own research regarding surrogacy and should contact different clinics for further details.
Everytime miscarriage happened to me.
But i'm worried about many other aspects like my behaviour towards the baby after knowing everything.
Like when the baby grows up what i should tell him/her.
So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy to have our own children.
Someone raising a child via surrogacy should share their experience.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Thank you
hi HanRIchie! Recently I have read your post. yes, dear, I have completely agreed with you that surrogacy is the best solution to remove and vanishes all of our tears and pain. and in this journey to choose the best clinic is also have become very important. We should adopt this clinic which has all the necessary equipment’s that are necessary for our process. I know a clinic which renders a great service. Now I am also joining surrogacy in this clinic. Almost all the people know this. next week I will go to this clinic. I am so afraid that what will happen. Your post inspires me most. Thanks a lot, dear. kindly pray for all of us. I think it’s a really very tough time for me. and what will face all the pain? but on the other hand, I am excited about my baby. Hope to see you next time with a new update. Good day.
Respond to chingcho
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey. Hope everything goes right in your way. May God bless you. Women should go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a blessing. It is a blessing for every woman. Babies are the great happiness for women. Through surrogacy, every mother can get the happiness of motherhood. I was a sportswoman. And I had fatigue injury. I tried to conceive. Then visit for surrogacy. The clinic where I had surrogacy was a peerless clinic. The staff was so cooperative. Now I have a baby.
Respond to jeny288
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
hi, Jenny. hope you are are going good.congratulations.its really a pleasant feeling to be a mother.life is incomplete without a baby.you are looking like a brave lady which can fight with all difficulties. it's your hope and courage which made you successful.i'm very happy for you.infertility is not a disease its a common issue find everywhere. but don't give up. there are many treatments as you know. everything can't happen according to our desire. sometimes we have to compromise somewhere.so try to use an alternative when its need.you have used the surrogacy there are also other treatments like IUI and IVF.these treatments are only effective in the standardized and sincere clinics. some clinics provide extra facilities along these treatment.its really good to know that you have a cute baby by surrogacy.thanks for sharing your beautiful experience. may God bless your baby with a successful life.
Respond to marginaaudrey
Registration date
Thursday May 10, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey Rachel, how are you doing? Hope you are enjoying god health. I am agreed with you. surrogacy is a miracle. It is the last options for infertile couples to have babies. But there are some clinics who are looting people in name of treatments. They are scammers. I also had a bad experience with a clinic. I am an infertile. I contacted A****s clinic for infertility treatment. The clinic was recommended by a friend of mine. I sent them an email to inquire about procedure and other details. They replied rudely. Also they asked for money for setting an appointment and sharing info. We got suspicious. We gave them a visit last month. The clinic was in bad condition. Also they don't have trained doctors. Beware of such scam bags. Take care
Respond to sidneywhite
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Surrogacy is best baby for infertile people.We aware people about surrogacy so they also enjoy blessing of God.Always choose the right clinic for surrogacy.Success depend on the surrogacy clinic.If we choose good clinic for surrogacy then everything goes in right way.So be care full in the choice of clinic for surrogacy or IVF.
I am telling you about the story of my cousin.She is infertile due to this she can't born baby.Surrogacy is the best way for her to born baby.So she decided to go for surrogacy.She contact with Adonis for surrogacy.When she reached there then no body care her.This was really hard moment.She lost her baby.Adonis is just a scam .People must know about these type of clinic who work for money only.
Respond to amyxyz
Registration date
Saturday August 4, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
I really agree with your words that surrogacy is the best solution for infertile people.Surrogacy is best way to born baby for infertile people.So we aware people about surrogacy.But some clinics are doing wrong with surrogacy so the people things that surrogacy is bad.So people aware from these clinic.
I am suffering from infertility.Due to this i do not born baby.Me and my husband want baby to complete family.SO finally we contact with Adonis for surrogacy.Everything will be done.We paid advance money for treatment also.But we reached there for surrogacy we really disappointed,This was really sad moment for us.They cheated us for money.They wasted our time money.They have low experience medical team.People must know about these type of surrogacy clinic and be aware of them.So the other people do not effect from them.
Respond to Sarahxyz
Registration date
Saturday August 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey, there dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really happy to hear from you. I agree with you. Surrogacy is really amazing. It has helped many people. I am sure it will contain to do so. I wish people to support it more. If people keep supporting it no one can ban it. Ther are great clinics in Ukraine. I had my surrogacy form one too. I have two twin boys due to it. I wish you all good luck. Lots o love. prayers for all of you.
Respond to LindaJoy
Registration date
Friday June 15, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey dear, I really feel sad to know about your infertility. It is really a nightmare. Many couples are fighting it. It is the most difficult thing for a woman to admit and face her inabilities. Everyone blames her. But science has developed many techniques to overcome this condition. We have surrogacy, IVF, IUI and many others. Among which surrogacy is most preferred. It is a blessing for many infertile couples. A woman who has given birth previously is selected and preferable to made a surrogate. Surrogates are so respectable. They should be respected. They play a vital role. A surrogate demands nothing and gives love in return. They are just another word for love and sacrifice. I have much respect for them in my heart.
Respond to Ivana44
1 2 Next