Excited

alissonclark 23 Posts Monday July 30, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 30, 2018 at 03:42 PM - Latest reply:  SelenaHayes
- Aug 18, 2018 at 01:24 PM
Hi everybody. How are you guys doing? I was recently diagnosed with infertility. At first, it was really devastating for me. But now I have recovered from it. I want to do something about it. I was considering surrogacy for myself. I just got to know that the clinic I was opting for, is coming to London for an event. That's my city!! I can ask them all the questions I had in person now. I'm so excited. Let me know if any of you will be attending that event.
See more 

Your reply

34 replies

luci85 2 Posts Wednesday August 1, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Aug 2, 2018 at 01:39 AM
Thank you
Hey! luci is here! i see your post and i am glad to see that you discus with the people about your infertility. so i want to say that please be aware from that clinics who just wasting your time like A****s. i also contact them and sent emails but they have no response for it. i was very worried about it, but they had no reply so please be aware from these fake clinics and searched trusted clinic who helps you and gave treatment. you should be contact from them. i try my best to participate in the event. i hope it will an informative event.
Respond to luci85
Thank you
hey alissonclark!!! well, that's cool. but the mystery is I knew it. it is on 18 19th of August. I was planning to go there. but suddenly I have a task to do. I mean I am short of time. that's why I can't go. but I request you to go there and make a recording for me. I also have some queries regarding my periods. it's my humble request if you ask her. I don't have regularity in my periods. I also use several pills but all in vain. this created hinders in my conceiving. waiting for your reply.
alissonclark 23 Posts Monday July 30, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 2, 2018 at 01:33 PM
Hey. I was overflowing with excitement when I got this new. This clinic has done wondrous work for my friend. She has adorable little twins now. She tried to conceive for 10 years. Can you imagine how bad this must have been for her? She got to know about them and applied immediately. I'm facing the same issues now. I can't wait for the 18th of August to be here. I'm going to apply for surrogacy in London now. I hope they are accepting applications for that event.
Hello there! My name is ROse. I'm married and infertile. When i'm suffering from infertility doctors told me that you can get a treatment from the good clinic. Then they recommend me the A****s clinic. This is near to my home town. Next day, I can send the emails to them for more information. There are some messages who they reply but i can't read them properly. But when i'm ask to them for the charges and daily expenses. Thye didn't reply me of my single message. I feel very disappoint by this act. They cannot show the interest in my problem. They didn't know the pain of patients. There writing are very poor and dirty.
Respond to geminisim
ameliabrown 32 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date August 20, 2018 Last seen - Aug 2, 2018 at 07:30 AM
Thank you
Hey there, hope you are doing well. I can understand the stress you have faced. I am TTC for last 10 years and got no success. My DH lost hope and even suggested that we should adopt a child. Being an adopted child myself I didnt agree to it.Though my parents loved me enough but still there wish to have a biological kid never vanished. Seeing there urge I have developed this thing of having a biological child. That is why I convinced my DH for surrogacy. He agreed and we emailed a Ukraine clinic named L***s for information. They didnt replied to our mails.We kept emailing them. We even emailed them for my DHs ID but still didnt got any response. There communication channel is super pathetic. We are now looking for some other clinic to start our journey. What is this London event? Kindly share details.
alissonclark 23 Posts Monday July 30, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 4, 2018 at 02:42 PM
Hello. I hope you are doing well. Thank you so much for replying to my post. Your story is a little sad. I'm sorry that you had to go through this. 10 years is a long time. It gets so frustrating. I don't get how you managed it. Honey, this is why it is important to go to a clinic after doing a very thorough research about it. I heard a few bad things about this clinic from different people. Thanks for posting your review as well. Hope you find a better clinic soon.
Respond to ameliabrown
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 2, 2018 at 07:51 PM
Thank you
This is a great news. I have been looking for such an opportunity for so long. The limited seats I hope I would get the seats as soon as possible. I just can’t afford to miss this golden opportunity. Just can’t wait for the August. I have already emailed them. Thanks for sharing such a great news. People will get help out from this event. I feel really lucky that I will get a chance to meet my favourite clinic. Best of luck to all.
Respond to aliayan
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Aug 3, 2018 at 07:14 AM
Thank you
I also had 3 losses. This kind of losses are very hard to be faced. I tried very hard to be pregnant but there was no luck with it. I tried again and again. and finally i was pregnant for the first time. I was very happy than all happiness went away with a miscarriage. Than again i was pregnant for 2 more times. But again both pregnancies resulted in miscarriages. My first marriage ended badly and i was totally heart broken. Than i met another man and he was very kind and good. I am going to marry him soon. Now i am 43 years old. I told him every complication regarding my infertility. He said he is happy with me. I have asked him that we will go for surrogacy to have a baby. He has agreed for it. I am so happy. I am going to start a new life soon.
Need wishes.
Respond to NatashaLiam
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 3, 2018 at 11:01 AM
Thank you
Hello Allison, hope you are enjoying good health. Thanks for sharing good news with us. I am happy to hear about the clinic. There are many clinic who are making people fool. I also had a bad experience with a clinic named A****s. I am an infertile. After trying for years i didn't conceive. My doctor recommended surrogacy. A friend of mine recommended A****s clinic to us. We contacted them via email to know about the treatment details and expenses. We sent them several emails but they didn't bother to reply. We also tried to contact them via phone but no one picked up the phone. What kind of services they are providing? I think they are scam. Please beware of them. We wasted our precious time. Stay safe.
Respond to sidneywhite
Thank you
hello sweetheart. it's really sad to know that you are suffering from infertility. I know this is so miserable condition. you don't know what you should do. I have a plan for you. might be it works well for you. ukraine is arranging an open house fair. it is on 18 19th of August. Anastasis is the head of the English department.she is leading this event. you should contact her at ***@***. she will tell you a complete package. aww, another good news is she will offer some packages. you can sign an agreement with her. just acknowledge her about your present condition.
Respond to chennai
Thank you
Alisson lark hi hope you are going well dear. I am so disappointed now. I want to share my feelings with you. last week I go to Adonis for IVF. but my experience was not good. They totally ignored me and always grave money from me. whenever I asked about my treatment they neglect me and told me that my reports are negative. I am feeling so devastated now. now after reading your post, I am decided to go to. I hope that this turn will prove beneficial to me. waiting for your best wishes dear. thanks for your help. you always come with a new update. I became very happy that someone has humanity in this era. thanks a lot.
Respond to jimmy12
mistygray 113 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 4, 2018 at 02:24 PM
Thank you
Hello Alisson. I hope you are doing well. It is nice to know that you are happy. I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. I hope things work out for you soon. It seems like the place you mentioned is actually wonderful. A friend is looking for good clinics for her treatment. Do share your experience here with us. It might help my friend. She is at a really bad place right now. Thank you for this post. I'm looking forward to interacting with you more.
Respond to mistygray
dakota1234 12 Posts Saturday July 28, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Aug 4, 2018 at 03:42 PM
Thank you
hey there. how are you well i also decided to go for surrogacy as my sister had a baby through surrogacy and also one of my friends is a surrogate. well this inspired me and i thought why not give it a try. at least i can be of some help to others.making someone happy makes you satisfied and happy as well. so then i thought of flying to Ukraine for a well known clinic there.but i heard they are coming to london on 18 and 19 august. first i didnt believe it then i searched through the internet. i came to know it is very true and your post confirmed it as well. thank God you saved my flying expenses lol. im so happy. i will get all my queries answered and soon i will be a surrogate.
Respond to dakota1234
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 5, 2018 at 12:47 AM
Thank you
I am so excited. I wanted to go for surrogacy but for that, I had to fly to Ukraine. But now I can do that here. I will have my initial consultation here. Maybe I end up getting my contract signed. I'm glad I'm getting this opportunity. Infertile couples should really avail this chance. Opportunity is knocking on the door itself. I'd be really glad. Thanks in advance. Take care.
Respond to anayahill
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 5, 2018 at 12:49 AM
Thank you
This is such an exciting news. August has started already can't wait for more. As I am infertile so I was thinking about that too. Now that they're coming to the UK, I'm planning to visit them. That way I don't have to fly to the UK. I am feeling blessed at the moment. I can sign a contract here and carry on with my normal life. Lots of love. Stay blessed and happy.
Respond to aliayan
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 6, 2018 at 01:08 AM
Thank you
Hi there, Alisson! I'm very well and I hope you're in good health as well. I'm sorry to read about your infertility, dear. I'm happy to know that you're brave enough to accept it. Surrogacy is a great option to go for. It is the trending method to have a baby in the 21st century. Well, I know the clinic you're talking about. It is indeed an amazing clinic. I had my surrogacy procedure from there and trust me, I had the most satisfying procedure. You should totally attend their session. The head of the English department, Anastasia, is also going to be there. She would make it really easy for you to understand everything. I hope you've registered yourself as the slots are filling up really fast. I pray that you have an amazing time and you sign your surrogacy contract. Best of luck!
Respond to alisa123
ameliachar 27 Posts Thursday August 2, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 6, 2018 at 09:08 AM
Thank you
Hey there, how are you? I hope you're doing fine. It would be great to see a surrogacy agency doing a great event. I faced infertility and can't carry a baby naturally. I was broke and didn't know what to do. I saw an ad about surrogacy, did research. I went for surrogacy procedure along with my partner. Now I have a complete family. I can really enjoy motherhood. Surrogacy is sure a blessing for infertile couples. And now this a great news for me, I have been to a lot of events. But this is going to be different, surrogacy centers and event is very rare. Don't miss this great chance ladies and book your tickets before its too late. Thanks for the reminder. Hoping for the best!
Respond to ameliachar
Thank you
Hello there! My name is Linnea Lopez. I'm married and infertile. When i'm suffering from infertility doctors told me that you can get a treatment from the good clinic. Then they recommend me the L****s clinic. This is near to my home town. Next day, I can send the emails to them for more information. There are some messages who they reply but i can't read them properly. But when i'm ask to them for the charges and daily expenses. Thye didn't reply me of my single message. I feel very disappoint by this act. They cannot show the interest in my problem. They didn't know the pain of patients. There writing are very poor and dirty.
Respond to RoseMarrie
Silvija2020 34 Posts Saturday April 7, 2018Registration date August 8, 2018 Last seen - Aug 8, 2018 at 03:44 AM
Thank you
I wish your friend very good luck for her next cycles. I also tried IVF several times but it didn't turned into a success for me. Also tried IUI but failed at IUI too. So i decided to go for surrogacy to have a baby. I live in Bulgaria. In Bulgaria surrogacy is not allowed. So me any my husband will soon move to some other country for surrogacy. We have heard Ukraine is very popular in this aspect. There are a number of clinics in Ukraine regarding surrogacy. My husband will soon take a break from his work and we will move to Ukraine.
Its been more than 10 years that i am trying to conceive. There is no such issue that i am infertile. I went through proper tests at different clinics. But the doctors can't even find the reason behind my infertility, That is why now we have decided to go for surrogacy.
Wish your friend very good luck again.
Respond to Silvija2020
pheobe412 178 Posts Monday January 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 8, 2018 at 09:25 AM
Thank you
It's not about getting tensed. You don't have to panic as well. Everything will be alright. There is nothing to worry about. Even now, if the problem arrived what can we do? We need to face it right. Everything will be fine. There is nothing to worry about. Take good care of yourself. Everything will be fine.
Respond to pheobe412
katealan123 8 Posts Wednesday August 8, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 8, 2018 at 10:08 AM
Thank you
Hey, we are doing good. Woo, that’s awesome. Infertility has become almost problem of every woman. I have been suffering from this issue from the last 5 years. In the beginning, it was devastating for me. And I have lost my balance. But after hearing about IVF and surrogacy I felt some hope. Recently I have done with surrogacy and its result was splendid. I have a cute baby now.there are many clinics who are providing infertility treatment service.happy to know that you have got the one. I hope this clinic will solve all your problem. Wish you a good luck.
Respond to katealan123
Thank you
"hey, Alisson Clark ! I can realize your happiness dear. yes, I am also decided to go there as I am also trying to have a baby. But the doctors called me infertile without any reason. So, someone suggests me to go to this event. So, well, I am also very excited to go there as their successful patients will also come there. And I am really enjoying to listen to the success stories of ladies. from their stories, I give a hope that they can get success them why am not? so I always heard all the success stories. I will also suggest all the ladies listen to these stories. and try to avoid terrible stories. from these stories, they will not able to muster up their courage. and will be stressed and depressed. so, dear thanks for your post. I really enjoyed talking to you.

"
Respond to seemam
Alessia.Violet 103 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 9, 2018 at 08:04 AM
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. This is an exciting news! I hope people don't let go of this opportunity. It is more or less like a golden opportunity. I remember when I first got in touch with them I was not in a very good place. I wasn't sure if any process was going to work for me. Previously the doctors had completely failed with the procedures. However, when I visited them the first thing that made me want to sign up with them was the level of care with which they dealt with us. I had visited so many clinics and no one had been this considerate. My experience so far is going amazingly due to this reason. They double check everything with me as well. They make sure that not even a single error is made. Things are done in the most systematic manner. I honestly really am enjoying this journey. Sending baby dust to all.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
1 2 Next