Unpleasant Experience!

Saucy68 23 Posts Monday July 9, 2018Registration date August 17, 2018 Last seen - Jul 31, 2018 at 06:18 AM - Latest reply: julietrocks 17 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 18, 2018 at 12:46 PM
Hello, Everyone! This is Saucy! I am an infertile! I got married 5 years ago! Had faced 3 miscarriages during this period! This time was a nightmare for me! I lost hope of being a mother! One day my DH was surfing over the internet! He found out a clinic name A****s. He read good reviews about it! We have emailed them and told all my problem! They asked us to deposit some amount then we will reply you! We did as they said! After they got the money! The continuously linger on replying us by saying here and there things and wanted more and more money! Then they blocked u from everywhere after getting huge amount from us! Please never even think of consulting this clinic!
See more 

Your reply

53 replies

stacyben 82 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 31, 2018 at 08:05 AM
Thank you
Hi. I am sorry. It is really sad. I know this is heart-breaking. I have faced infertility for so long. I wanted to be a mother badly. I faced infertility for 10 years. But no luck. In the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. It was a renown clinic. Thye provided me with all the facilities they could. I have a baby now. Chose a clinic wisely. It is our responsibility.
Hey. I'm infertile. I'm the daily visitor of this forum. This will help me a lot. I'm 25 years old and married happily. We didn't know that there is any clinic in our home town. But then, after the few days ago. When i'll go to clinic for routine check up, then doctors tell me that i'm suffering from infertility diesases because conceive of heart issues. Then, me and my husbad decided to get a better treatment for my better future. I hear about the A****s clinic, that is situated behind of my street. Next day i'll visit this clinic. This is so dirty and old fashioned. Their appartments are so narrow. Some of the patients are slept in one bed. Their staff can give same food to all patients. Their staff are so ruddly, they didn't know that how to talk with the patients. Doctors even don't know that, which medicine is given to which patient.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 67 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 31, 2018 at 08:09 AM
Thank you
Hey. I hope you are fine. I am really sorry. My friend has also faced infertility for so long. She was infertile due to unknown reason. She wanted to be a mom badly. Well, it was not in destiny. So she decided to go for surrogacy. She went to a clinic in Europe. She was provided with a healthy surrogate. She has a baby now. She is a happy mother. She has no more worries. You got a chance. Change your clinic asap. I hope this would help you.
Respond to emily001
stelladeena 12 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 31, 2018 at 11:41 AM
Thank you
hello. I hope you all are well. This one is sad. I passed through all this. I mean I wanted to become a mother. But I was infertile.so my friend .she is in Europe suggested me surrogacy. I was undecided. She encouraged me. she recommended me to a clinic in Europe. I visited there. Excellent people. They helped me a lot. Now I have a baby boy.
Respond to stelladeena
mistygray 107 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 31, 2018 at 11:41 AM
Thank you
Hi. I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I have heard very bad things about this Adonis clinic. They don't treat people right. Its as if they probably earn a lot and have forgotten how to treat clients. But this is not the case. A lot of people said their clinic is never crowded. Which means they probably don't get much business. They are very good at fooling people. It is nice to know that people like you are sharing honest reviews. This would prevent someone from having the same kind of experience. Good job girl.
Respond to mistygray
NatashaLiam 90 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 3, 2018 Last seen - Jul 31, 2018 at 12:17 PM
Thank you
Be aware of lotus clinic. You will just waste your time on this clinic. Instead contact some good clinic. We found clinic named lotus. The clinic has many promotions about its services but when we contacted the clinic. The clinic didn't replied in a professional way. The clinic doesn't mailed all the necessary info about the procedure. The clinic is not very good for its clients. The advertisements about the clinic are so attractive but a clinic is of no use if it doesn't replies its clients. Be careful while choosing a good clinic. I am married for the second time at the age of 43. I knew all my complications about my previous pregnancies. So i told my husband everything about my issues. He said he is fine with my complications. Then we decided to have a baby via surrogacy. So we started looking for a clinic for surrogacy.
Respond to NatashaLiam
alisa123 80 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 31, 2018 at 12:48 PM
Thank you
Hi there, Saucy! I hope you're feeling better now. I'm sorry to read about what happened to you. This is so bizarre! How can a clinic do something like this? Actually, you're right. The clinic's name does appear in one of the top clinic's of Ukraine. Which is why people go for it. So, it's likely that they face something like this. I've been reading a lot of negative reviews about this clinic on different forums. People are upset that if this clinic is a scam then why and how does it have good reviews on the internet. Honestly, in today's world, you have to stay extra careful. Before selecting a clinic, you should ask people for their personal experiences with the clinic. I hope you find a good clinic soon. Never give up! All the best to you.
Respond to alisa123
scarett9999 62 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Jul 31, 2018 at 01:48 PM
Thank you
oh lord. I am so sorry this happened to you. you are totally right. one should be really careful while choosing a clinic. I just can't believe this happened to you. they are such a case. this happened to me too. but luckily. all thanks to my friend. she suggested us Biot***. I am so glad I found such a good clinic. they have cleared all your doubts. well soon go for surrogacy there. I wish you the best of luck too. you sh0uld go for it too.
Respond to scarett9999
AmeliaJohn 5 Posts Friday July 27, 2018Registration date August 16, 2018 Last seen - Jul 31, 2018 at 02:31 PM
Thank you
My case is a little different i am trying to have a baby from seven years. But i had too many abortions in my life that why i am facing difficulty in my life to have a baby. I heard about the clinic in Ukraine and my second visit is due this month. Now it's a good chance for me to have a baby. And get rid of my infertility. There is a good news for you they are arranging an event in London. i welcome you to join. I will see you there. Best of luck
Respond to AmeliaJohn
Evie779 11 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 9, 2018 Last seen - Jul 31, 2018 at 02:40 PM
Thank you
Hello there! I hope you are doing fine. Everyone have a wish of being a mother. I am so sorry for what you had gone through. I am shocked to hear adonis behavior towards the patients. I have heard many complaints about the adonis clinic. They are deceiving the peoples. People should beware of these type of scammers. These should be banned because they are playing with the feelings of people. Well, there are other clinics available which have great exposure and good dealings with their patient. I hope you will find a better clinic. Thanks for creating the awareness here. I hope you will be a mom soon. Wish you good luck. Stay blessed.
Respond to Evie779
anayahill 114 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 15, 2018 Last seen - Jul 31, 2018 at 02:44 PM
Thank you
It is hard to cope up with such issues but I am here to support you in your choice of surrogacy. Surely, you’ll get help from this. I know it’s expensive. And there are clinis who are looting people. Be aware of them. Chose a clinic wisely . It’ll give you benefit. I hope everything is going to be great for you. You don’t have to worry about this.
Respond to anayahill
aliayan 62 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 16, 2018 Last seen - Jul 31, 2018 at 03:24 PM
Thank you
These clinics are really breaking the heart of many people. Despite of listening to people's problems. They are just ignoring them. They don't bother about the problems of the patients. I am sure Lotus is going to lose its reputation this way. The first priority of the clinic should be to listen to the patient. Solve their problem. I wish you luck .I wish all goes well with you.
Respond to aliayan
Thank you
hello, Saucy!!! I can understand your grief. only those persons know who experienced the situation. others one can only make laughter or sometimes become sad for just 5 minutes. I am also shedding tears on careless attitude from L**us. they are not replying me. I am mailing them continuously. but never got a single reply. I think there doesn't exist a clinic named L**us. maybe they changed their email. I don't know what the situation at the backend. I just only know that how much loss and pains we have to bear. don't be panic and grief. try to another clinic. forget about them.
Respond to gorge
lucyjames 18 Posts Friday July 13, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 1, 2018 at 10:51 AM
Thank you
Hey, lucy here. I hope you are doing well. I am so sorry to hear about your experience. It is really sad. I have been through the same experience when i decided for my surrogacy and contacted a clinic L***s in ukraine for my treatment. they didn't respond at all. I kept on emailing them for two month but no response. I even called them on their clinic number but they didn't pick up my call either. Choosing a right and worth clinic is so hard i never knew. Such disappointment and failure are getting on my nerves now. I am so depressed as well. I wonder they could be so cold and insensitive when running a clinic for such sensitive purpose. Seems like this battle is gonna be so hard. finding a right clinic will take all my courage and i have no courage and patience left now. I don't know what to do. I will suggest everyone who are facing such terrible situation that please beware of such scammer and choose a clinic carefully and do suggest us if you know any. I hope you and me both find a right clinic for our procedures. wish you best of luck! I hope you everything work out for us soon.
Respond to lucyjames
juliaanderson 11 Posts Monday July 30, 2018Registration date August 16, 2018 Last seen - Aug 1, 2018 at 04:45 PM
Thank you
Hello hope you all are doing fine. I just wanted to share my story here. I am infertile and wanted to have a baby. My sister then suggested me that I should opt for surrogacy. This idea of hers gave me hope. I searched for Clinics and ended up on this clinic known as L***s. It is one of the worst clinics ever. I went to visit them thrice but there was no doctor available. There was even no one to guide me and my husband. We then tried to call them but they never picked up. They have such poor management. They have am so take away my hope. I don't know what to do. Please beware of such clinics. They don't take anything seriously.
Respond to juliaanderson
Thank you
Hello, Saucy! I am so disappointed to hear about your bad experience. I think that infertility is itself a painful problem and added to this the rudeness behavior of the clinic also increases our pain. hard to say, dear, I am also an infertile lady. I also want t join surrogacy for my best future and family. I contact Adonis for this purpose. But no reply. I heard many bad reviews about it. even some ladies also asked me that they visited it. even its building is not the same as they see on its forum. They have so much worst experience. I am really very disheartened to hear such stories. why are they sitting there? If they don’t have time to reply to our emails. It's not right. They wasted my much of time. I will also keep your experience in my mind before visiting any clinic
Respond to maxicoman
Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Aug 2, 2018 at 06:56 AM
Thank you
I had hysterectomy cancer. So i was unable to have a baby. I wanted a baby badly. I asked my husband about it. And than we came to know about surrogacy. We moved to Europe from Japan for surrogacy. But in Europe we didn't found a good clinic. So we contacted adinos clinic and had a very bad expereince. The clinics didn't responded to email i sent them. I mailed them again and again. But the clinic didn't replied. I am sick of these clinics. If a clinic can't reply to its client. How can a clinic be of some use then. Now i will have to look out for some good clinic. From there i can may be go for surrogacy. Be aware of such clinics. You will only be wasting your time on these clinics.
Respond to Monika966
julietrocks 17 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Updated by julietrocks on 2/08/18 at 07:40 AM
Thank you
Hello Saucy! Hope you are doing good! Have patience babe! I know how it feels! I had been the victim of this clinic A****s too! Have done this mistake a well! Its not our fault! Basically they have made such picture of their clinic that helpless people like us easily get attracted! I feel really sorry for you! They spoiled me in many ways! They did not do my IVF well! They lied many things about surrogacy process! They took heavy money from me! I was being stupid! But now I have read many reviews about them that they are fraud! Such clinics should be permanently shut down! Good luck for the future!
Respond to julietrocks
ClaraMatt 22 Posts Tuesday July 3, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - Aug 2, 2018 at 12:31 PM
Thank you
Hey, Emily, I hope you are doing good. This is really unbelievable! I cant believe anyone can be so crass as to dealing with peoples lives.. Fertility clinics are supposed to be responsible for everything. Lately I have seen so many negative comments about the clinic, I am wondering how the hell have they got high ratings. It is sad because most of the people who contact these clinics are infertility patients and these patients are extremely sensitive. You have to deal with them with kindness. I am glad you decided to share your experience. This way people will be aware of it. However, my advice to you would be too not give up! There are many good clinics that you should be contacting. At least now we all know never again to contact a****s clinic. I am aslso on a look out for some good clinics. Good luck to us all.
Respond to ClaraMatt
Thank you
Hi all. How are you members? I want to share my neighbour experience with you. She's married after 1 year ago. They will live their life happily. Suddenly one day, she feel very sick. She can take some medicine's, but she is not well. Then she visit the clinic for check up doctors tell her that she is Suffering from surrgacy. This is a dangerous diseases, that is spread rapidly in all over the world. Then, she can try to search the good clinic's. She find the L****s clinic. Then she get their email from others. She can many emails to this clinic. But this clinic didn't reply of a single one. She becomes very disappointed by it. She give advices to every one, that don't visit this clinic.
Respond to RoseMarrie
juliaanderson 11 Posts Monday July 30, 2018Registration date August 16, 2018 Last seen - Aug 4, 2018 at 11:45 AM
Thank you
Hey, hope. I want to share my story. I am infertile. The reason behind my infertility is I was on pills. Pills led me to this. I was an adopted child and faced worst behavior from my parents. That is why I was on pills. After trying for 5 years straight for having a baby nothing turned out to be positive. I was so worried. My sister knew about my situation. She then suggested me that I should go through surrogacy. This idea made me so hopeful. I searched a lot and founded this clinic L***S. It is the worst clinic ever, They have such poor communication skills. They don’t reply on time to emails and they do not even pick up calls. I had to visit them but now I am not going too. I am also hearing many bad reveiews about this clinic
Respond to juliaanderson
1 2 3 Next